• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ZPHC and my findings

IML Gear Cream!
Lucky. My finger did. I haven’t found a way to get a scratch and sniff pic to upload for proof

Don’t wash it till you figure it out please as this is the only proof you have!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is NOT from usroidstore but what ZPHC supposedly issues lol

Attachments

• 51914345_2294409717481552_1965799814050349056_o.jpg
    51914345_2294409717481552_1965799814050349056_o.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 77
All of their shits on their instagram pics have the link to ZPHC.HK.

What is that?
It seems to be a license of some sort allowing someone to post their products on Instagram. Never seen that one before and hand written is always a good sign

Everyone should keep in mind there is a ton of fake shit out there and really only a few that come back absolutely bunk material while others seem to be dosed spot on. Just look at Norma Test Enan Amps shit they've been discontinued for what 15 years and sponsors still sell them and they have been proven to have hormone in them all coming out of China

Everyone should keep in mind there is a ton of fake shit out there and really only a few that come back absolutely bunk material while others seem to be dosed spot on. Just look at Norma Test Enan Amps shit they've been discontinued for what 15 years and sponsors still sell them and they have been proven to have hormone in them all coming out of China

This is very true. It’s not bad to be a little skeptic and do your research to find the truth. I am very appreciative for your efforts in trying to find out the legitimacy of this product and looking out for members here on this forum. Anyone who thinks this was a ploy to bash the sponsor, the product or try to direct sales to your shop is blind to the bigger picture you have been trying to accomplish.

This is very true. It’s not bad to be a little skeptic and do your research to find the truth. I am very appreciative for your efforts in trying to find out the legitimacy of this product and looking out for members here on this forum. Anyone who thinks this was a ploy to bash the sponsor, the product or try to direct sales to your shop is blind to the bigger picture you have been trying to accomplish.
I've said time and time again this has nothing to do with USROIDstore he is only a re-seller.

Only an idiot needs this explained to them .... we are in no shortage of those.... carry on lol jkjk

Custom is good peeps for sure (;

Get Shredded!
While this may be true I have to say if custom works with me, I will work with him.
Custom, either give me a great deal on some shit or just send it to me free.
I will then post that you have the best gmp products ever and that other sponsors better step up their game cuz your gmp products are the highest quality gmp products ever and at a better price than other sources who overcharge. I will post all of this as soon as I see the word 'delivered' on tracking and before I even open my package. Deal?

Also custom- please dont send me actual shit because then after I open the package I will have to go back and tell everyone that my assumptions were incorrect and we both know Im rarely wrong. I just have a really good feeling about you guys and I know Im right here.

While this may be true I have to say if custom works with me, I will work with him.
Custom, either give me a great deal on some shit or just send it to me free.
I will then post that you have the best gmp products ever and that other sponsors better step up their game cuz your gmp products are the highest quality gmp products ever and at a better price than other sources who overcharge. I will post all of this as soon as I see the word 'delivered' on tracking and before I even open my package. Deal?
Yeah i see your point here and it is a shame that there are people who will trade gear just for some bullshit feedback which helps no one. I can honestly say that just hurts the members here by not giving legit feedback and why just so someone can save a couple hundred bucks. Not worth it and most members here already know what's up so why even do it well they do it to please the party that gave them the gear in the first place. Here we have pretty much a free board to discuss what we want and if you feel like bullshitting how great a lab is well that's ok but most aren't fooled

at least the vets arent but newbies sure can be
Yeah i see your point here and it is a shame that there are people who will trade gear just for some bullshit feedback which helps no one. I can honestly say that just hurts the members here by not giving legit feedback and why just so someone can save a couple hundred bucks. Not worth it and most members here already know what's up so why even do it well they do it to please the party that gave them the gear in the first place. Here we have pretty much a free board to discuss what we want and if you feel like bullshitting how great a lab is well that's ok but most aren't fooled

So who did this hear?

Custom was just replying to me.
Im not normally passive aggressive and general in my statements but in this case I definitely am. I want people to read between the lines and make their own conclusions. Im sure different people will reach different conclusions.
So who did this hear?

Also usroidsouce is the only source I've seen with ZPHC without stickers on some their orals. Zphc older batches from 2017 I believe didnt have stickers but even their 2018 batches had their stickers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yeah- just a general observation- it is usually (but not always) people most of us have not heard of or those who do not post often. It has happened plenty of times in the past and it will certainly happen again. Those of us who arent green can smell the bs a mile away.
Relax Francis lol Not referring to you

Idk guys I pinned my quad and woke up the next day with a huge (well not huge actually) boner. So I’d say we are good to go here! No but seriously I can’t wait to see bloods from people then we will know for sure!

IML Gear Cream!
Not really sure why I got so worked up- Im over it now- I guess I just expect certain behavior from vets and in some instances I am going to be disappointed and I just need to let it go especially when its no sweat off of my nuts.
But yes, looking forward to bloods and hopefully all is GTG.

I mass spec’d the gear this morning via taste test and as it should be, tasted just like tranny pee. So all is g2g. Hurry up and buy! New sale is 5 dollar gear for sucky sucky all over forum.

Back