• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I QUIT MY JOB 1 YEAR AGO to Live in my Truck Camper & Make YouTube Videos

Looks nice till the winter comes along. Alaska is beautiful country but has brutal winters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely love to road trip the entire USA.

I would definitely love to road trip the entire USA.

Me too and that sounds like fun when I retire in 10 years!

hahaha... You tube pays people for dumb shit imo... lmao. This guy definitely does not speaking my language in the slightest bit..... I mean to say I have a much different idea on life goals.... My “quality of life” doesn’t involve “living in my truck” in the description in any way..... but hey different strokes for different folks so no judgement and we should enjoy ur life the way you want to...honor your journey with no limits and carry on... It’s interesting people can support themselves this way....I’m curious, what do you guys think?

I didn't even bother watching it and if he truly is living like this, he is a moron. Yea, traveling the country or living in Wyoming (my pick) would be great. However, I am not living in a damn truck and if I couldn't shower daily, it would be game over. Now if you take hunting trips and can't shower for a few days, Yea I get that, but to live like that, no thanks.

I didn't even bother watching it and if he truly is living like this, he is a moron. Yea, traveling the country or living in Wyoming (my pick) would be great. However, I am not living in a damn truck and if I couldn't shower daily, it would be game over. Now if you take hunting trips and can't shower for a few days, Yea I get that, but to live like that, no thanks.

You can shower anywhere at any time while camping, all you need is a bucket and a washcloth, done it hundreds of times.

There's my shower right there in the pic, stand in the plywood, blue water container, orange bucket, towels and washcloth hanging under the canopy

Attachments

• 2014-03-02114851.jpg
    2014-03-02114851.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Freedom

I prefer to go to work every day, spend a good portion of that salary just paying for a place to live, a vehicle to get me to work, some overpriced processed for to eat so I have the energy to work and be constantly under the thumb of oppressive, overreaching laws. Now THAT’S living man!

Good on the guy for breaking out. Not my cup of tea either but not conforming to imprinted “values” is only done by the bold.

I’d love to live in a fortified castle.. 650+ acres. Off the grid power. Farm animals. Green houses. A bunch of those new souped up UTVs with mounted firearms and other cool attachments. My own old school gym. Sniper roosts along the fortified walls that border the property. Underground nuclear shelters. Self sustaining capabilities.

but a truck would work, I guess.

IML Gear Cream!
Definitions of basic words here vary. It's pretty cool to read the different POV’s everyone has... I guess if I could choose my style, it would look like this ....I think a semi luxury cabin near a flowing river, atv, sbs, dogs, electricity, internet, truck, 15 minutes from town and an hour minutes from the city would be awesome ;) I'm a city boy! lol

Have traveled all over the world as well as camped- hiked -hunted all over US .I'll go with resort with hot tub - nice room-maid service any day .Living out of a camper and crapping in a bucket gets old .Plus-where I live these campers now have to be in a paid campground or get heavy fines .-OD

I just took the time to watch the video and my initial thought was this dudes just your typical weirdo that would blend right in on the westcoast where he was traveling/living in his truck. I will say after listening to him speak he sounds like a pretty cool dude and really down to earth. I respect the fact that he just walked away from his career to live life how he wanted to live it. I definitely don’t have the balls to do it and also have a family to support with two young boys. Good for him though he’s living life to the fullest in his eyes

I'm inspired, I'm going to make a channel where I use my hilton honors points to travel the world and make youtube videos

I would rather live in a dive bell in the bottom of the ocean. Love the ocean and scuba diving.

I'm inspired, I'm going to make a channel where I use my hilton honors points to travel the world and make youtube videos

Will you get to bang Paris Hilton?

I thinks it’s great he’s doing this for however long it works. It’s so easy to get caught up in the world of ‘stuff’. There is certainly a difference between wanting that stuff and really needing that stuff and realizingHappiness and fulfillment is absolutely not based on any stuff. Kind of like Solomon’s syndrome. I’ll be happy when, fill in the blank.
I do my best to figure out a way to be happy right where I’m at, wherever I’m at. It’s not perfect but it works. Kind of like when I Found this tall cute hot chick that wanted to fuck in my shop right on a bike lift table. If I had to put off finding the perfect piece of ass until the bike was actually built it would’ve been a long time till I got any pussy. Turns out tools and the smell of gear oil really turned her on. I don’t know, daddy issues? Who cares.

Get Shredded!
I thinks it’s great he’s doing this for however long it works. It’s so easy to get caught up in the world of ‘stuff’. There is certainly a difference between wanting that stuff and really needing that stuff and realizingHappiness and fulfillment is absolutely not based on any stuff. Kind of like Solomon’s syndrome. I’ll be happy when, fill in the blank.
I do my best to figure out a way to be happy right where I’m at, wherever I’m at. It’s not perfect but it works. Kind of like when I Found this tall cute hot chick that wanted to fuck in my shop right on a bike lift table. If I had to put off finding the perfect piece of ass until the bike was actually built it would’ve been a long time till I got any pussy. Turns out tools and the smell of gear oil really turned her on. I don’t know, daddy issues? Who cares.
pics of the bike? And chic? Bikes n chics make me happy bro

If I were single my dream would be to put in for tags all across the US and just go ape shit crazy hunting every fall. However, you need cash to support this and no body wants to see my big ugly ass on youtube so I'm out of luck. Maybe grindr would work better?

If I were single my dream would be to put in for tags all across the US and just go ape shit crazy hunting every fall. However, you need cash to support this and no body wants to see my big ugly ass on youtube so I'm out of luck. Maybe grindr would work better?
Loan yourself out as a guide for those guaranteed hunts. My buddy made a fortune renting boats along the lake taking rich people and there kids out on guided fishing trips. Till the state starting pitching a fit about insurance, and private certifications. It coulda been a huge racket tho...

id love to do some deep sea fishing and be able to make money taking hot girls out in bikinis under the guise that they will be learning how to ‘fish’
haha

Loan yourself out as a guide for those guaranteed hunts. My buddy made a fortune renting boats along the lake taking rich people and there kids out on guided fishing trips. Till the state starting pitching a fit about insurance, and private certifications. It coulda been a huge racket tho...

id love to do some deep sea fishing and be able to make money taking hot girls out in bikinis under the guise that they will be learning how to ‘fish’
haha

"The oil rigs aint the only thing pumping out here today girls." - probably my best deep sea pick up line. Although I'm sure I could come up with a good one involving red snapper too.

Back