Trump Steals From Veterans Charity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    508

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Trump Steals From Veterans Charity

    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...m-charity.html



    looks like the Troops do support Donald!

    Your Orange Savior is a scumbag of unparalleled proportions.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    selfmademonster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    641

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    191
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points
    1891098987

    But he donates his presidential salary...

  3. #3
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    420100

    You know this is fake news right? A lot of these little shit dick news sites are full of them. Not just for Democrats but I would also say republicans too. Thatís one of the shitty things about the Internet. I can make any website I want and post whatever I want. Up to people that read this shit to follow up on facts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    420100

    And if you live in the United States the last time I checked heís your president too. Just saying.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    26

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    80100

    Quote Originally Posted by CRC1276 View Post
    You know this is fake news right? A lot of these little shit dick news sites are full of them. Not just for Democrats but I would also say republicans too. Thatís one of the shitty things about the Internet. I can make any website I want and post whatever I want. Up to people that read this shit to follow up on facts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fake news. You are living in Fantasy Land just like the rest of the Trump supporters. Even Fox News reported this.


    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/potu...with-ny-ag.amp





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Chucky
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,614

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,059
    Thanked in
    2,849 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...m-charity.html



    looks like the Troops do support Donald!

    Your Orange Savior is a scumbag of unparalleled proportions.
    FAKE NEWS!

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    508

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by CRC1276 View Post
    You know this is fake news right? A lot of these little shit dick news sites are full of them. Not just for Democrats but I would also say republicans too. Thatís one of the shitty things about the Internet. I can make any website I want and post whatever I want. Up to people that read this shit to follow up on facts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Fake news is a court in a NY court?

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    254
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    187
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points
    1732061682

    You can go on Pacer and see the settlement order from Chump's failed charity. He paid $2 million settlement for using his charity for personal gain, which his lawyers admitted to in court. Why would a billionaire need to use his charity to pay for personal legal fees, and to pay of business debts? Fact is debt to equity ratio would put Chumpski well under a billion in personal wealth. You can't "fake news" your way out of a public court order that is part of a settlement agreement.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    508

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by CRC1276 View Post
    And if you live in the United States the last time I checked heís your president too. Just saying.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, he is the president of my country. I can't vote, he is not the president of my choosing. Nor do I worship his every move like his loyal sycophants.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Oldschool's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,703

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    561
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I see charley is back....

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    boyou boy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,188

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I always try to see both sides to every story when trying to make a decision or opinion on something or someone.

    I canít for the life of me no matter how hard I try understand how someone brain works that thinks trump has not been a better president then anything we had especially that piece of shit Obama.

    We finally get a president that has a set of nuts and trying to make this country number one again. If you canít see the big picture of what trump is trying to do for this country then your blinded by stupidity


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Chucky
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,614

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,059
    Thanked in
    2,849 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    You can go on Pacer and see the settlement order from Chump's failed charity. He paid $2 million settlement for using his charity for personal gain, which his lawyers admitted to in court. Why would a billionaire need to use his charity to pay for personal legal fees, and to pay of business debts? Fact is debt to equity ratio would put Chumpski well under a billion in personal wealth. You can't "fake news" your way out of a public court order that is part of a settlement agreement.
    You're right Trump is actually poor, it is all a front. That is why he donates his $400k POTUS salary to charity too.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    508

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    I see charley is back....
    I got to meet this Chuck fella.

  14. #14
    Chucky
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,614

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,059
    Thanked in
    2,849 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    But he donates his presidential salary...
    Main stream media never seems to cover that when he does it each quarter.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    508

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    You've right Trump is actually poor, it is all a front. That is why he donates his $400k POTUS salary to charity too.
    Give 400K to steal at least millions... I'll take that deal all day.

    As far as good for the country... does that mean good for the stock market or good for normal people? I guess it how great he is doing for the country depends on what your point of view on "good" is.
    That isn't meant as a dig or to be sarcastic. My definition of "National Good" is different, we can debate all day. Hopefully better than those clowns in Congress.

    Admitted this is an inflammatory post, but it is not untrue. I like our little trump battles, you can call me Charlie and whatever, I ain't mad at ya'.
    Workers Unite.

Similar Threads

  1. Mike OíHearn Will Train With Those Who Donate For Charity
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2019, 05:04 PM
  2. Mechanic steals plane from Seatac International
    By Oldschool in forum The Pit
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-15-2018, 09:14 PM
  3. charity ideas.
    By bignasty in forum The Pit
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-19-2016, 09:07 PM
  4. Saints Fan steals ball
    By SoCalJC in forum The Pit
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 12:11 PM
  5. Charity After Bash at the Arnold Classic
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums