• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stock up now!

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In 2020, juicing gonna cost ya more.
Mark my words. If you have the money, do it now because this China ban is going to fuck some shit up.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Ugh im panicked enough as it is!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's happening.
I believe UGLs prices with be 150-200% of what they are now. This is a guess.
Most of them get their raws their because they're the cheapest. Now what?

I'm more optimistic.
I believe the first part of the year we won't see much effect. Labs have a lot of gear made. Once they start to need kilos of raws again is when we'll start to be affected. So by say Summer next year, just be ready.

I believe the first part of the year we won't see much effect. Labs have a lot of gear made. Once they start to need kilos of raws again is when we'll start to be affected. So by say Summer next year, just be ready.

I'm just talking about the sourcing of raws not UGL prices but they are related for sure. I think it's being over played to get people ordering.

Well I have 30 vials of test just in case lol but that has nothing to do with me worrying about getting it. I need like 100 vials of tren tho

In 2020, juicing gonna cost ya more.
Mark my words. If you have the money, do it now because this China ban is going to fuck some shit up.

I think it will be temporary.

Weather it happens are not the majority of UGLs will say it is and increase prices. I doubt double but probably $20 per item or so. I can almost promos some will get greedy and charge way too much but you’ll have a couple UGLs that keep prices normal and eat up sales resulting in the greedy labs loosing customers and having to drop prices back down. Just my .02

Well I have 30 vials of test just in case lol but that has nothing to do with me worrying about getting it. I need like 100 vials of tren tho
So 10,000 CC's. Not bad planning.

IML Gear Cream!
So 10,000 CC's. Not bad planning.

lol I know I need to start the tren collection. But there will always be guys who can brew it with good ol finaplix tabs right so it should always be available? Haha

I'm just talking about the sourcing of raws not UGL prices but they are related for sure. I think it's being over played to get people ordering.
That may be so.
However, did the sources come up with this?!?

I retired the tren and have a whole damn box of the stuff I got you .

One man's crisis is another's opportunity. This may all be a dog and pony show by the chinese government to comply with US pressure or not. I suspect any number of things can happen in the near future; china's new laws can be symbolic and the raw manufacturing industry will go on as is; the scarcity of raws from chinese factories may cause the price of your self prescribed TRT to double a year from now; what is the possibility of opening up a raw manufacturing facility in a steroid -friendly country? Even if that were possible and financially feasible it may not work since our large trade with china makes it the ideal cover for getting raws past customs vs raws coming in from a small island country. What is the likely hood of raws being tainted with fentanyl and other deadly substances when your ugl source finds himself a "cheaper source" of raws? Will the increase cost of oils from your source here on asf cause more guys to start brewing at home? Stay tuned.

Last edited:
That may be so.
However, did the sources come up with this?!?

I think the law is legit and is happening. But I think there will be plenty of raw suppliers that don't give a fuck and will continue on.

If it happens yes... If it doesn't happen then well yes because they want to charge more.

No if’s it’s coming, most sources in China are already demobilizing and getting ready to close the doors. You maybe have until Xmas to safely order from sources in China as they need time to package after that I would be cautious of ordering from anyone affected by the ban. But then again I would also be cautious about ordering from domestic shops also after the ban cause eventually everyone is going to run low on stock. If a source raises their prices then maybe they have a plan in place to continue operations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the law is legit and is happening. But I think there will be plenty of raw suppliers that don't give a fuck and will continue on.

I don’t think this is the case bud, I hope so but honestly any dependable supplier who you would want to order from is not going to risk it. We not talking about America, they not just sending out letters over there, the penalties are so harsh that only the mother fuckers that don’t give a fuck and would take your money and send you trash might would consider supplying steroids and or raws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it's called supply and demand, if a demand exists illegal or not there will be suppliers.

Back