• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC-157 Recovery Log

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m finally able to start my log and make another attempt to self medicate and heal my arm!! It’s been a fiasco trying to get bac water. First I was waiting on DQ, but we all know what happened there, then I ordered from a place on Google and it never showed up, then I ordered from another spot and the package was delivered to the wrong address and now I finally have received some damn bac water. The vials are 2mg and my dose is 250mcg to start. I may increase to 250mcg twice daily down the road if I don’t see any improvement. I injected my first dose into my forearm and so far, no pip. But sticking that needle into my forearm stung like a mother fucker!! I will rotate to my bicep tomorrow and will continue that schedule throughout. I am also considering adding in HGH to the mix since I have an abundance of it. I will update this log twice a week.

Awesome man, following along.

No disrespect or to hijack your thread in any way but I hear you on Bac Water, it has been harder and harder to get. Recon and Amino Asylum both have it FYI if you are in a jam and need some quick

Now excited to hear how this goes for you!!

Awesome man, following along.

No disrespect or to hijack your thread in any way but I hear you on Bac Water, it has been harder and harder to get. Recon and Amino Asylum both have it FYI if you are in a jam and need some quick

Now excited to hear how this goes for you!!

Thank you for that bro. I’ve also noticed that the price is a lot higher than it used to be.

Be nice to see if it helps. I'm running tb500, it seems to have helped lower my liver and kidney values but limited results on my bad shoulders and degenerative arthritis in my neck.

I hear ya on the bac water became such a hassle decided to make my own, No more bac water problems.

Thank you for that bro. I’ve also noticed that the price is a lot higher than it used to be.
Yeah it's a pain and expensive. Easier to make it. But mountainside has it too.

I forget what all was going on with your arm? I've been using BPC to treat chronic brachialis strains and they're completely gone now, and now I'm using it to treat a jacked up elbow/tricep tendonitis that's been killing me. I've found BPC actually works best if you inject it directly into the tendon. And I mean IN to it. Sink the needle until it stops in the tendon, then get it in a little more. Doesn't hurt, not much feeling. Feels weird after you inject with immediate pain reduction. Next morning it feels 10x better. Amazing stuff

I forget what all was going on with your arm? I've been using BPC to treat chronic brachialis strains and they're completely gone now, and now I'm using it to treat a jacked up elbow/tricep tendonitis that's been killing me. I've found BPC actually works best if you inject it directly into the tendon. And I mean IN to it. Sink the needle until it stops in the tendon, then get it in a little more. Doesn't hurt, not much feeling. Feels weird after you inject with immediate pain reduction. Next morning it feels 10x better. Amazing stuff

Wow.... I know they say it needs to be injected as close to the injury as possible

Wow.... I know they say it needs to be injected as close to the injury as possible
It makes all the difference in the world. I've found that doing it sub-q doesn't do much good unless it's a surface injury. The most effective is literally getting it right in the tendon. Just like it's done with PRP. Plus the needling actually helps stimulate the healing process itself.

That's what really makes the stuff shine

I have a partial tare in the ligament that attaches the bicep to the forearm on my left arm.

Everything is going smooth. After the first injection, there has been zero burning or pain. I’ve also noticed that I have zero pain and discomfort if I pin just before training. I’m not sure what the reasoning is behind that, but frankly, I don’t care because it’s working lol. If I pin post training, I have some pain while doing any type of pulling motion. So all pinning will be don’t pre training.

Everything is going smooth. After the first injection, there has been zero burning or pain. I’ve also noticed that I have zero pain and discomfort if I pin just before training. I’m not sure what the reasoning is behind that, but frankly, I don’t care because it’s working lol. If I pin post training, I have some pain while doing any type of pulling motion. So all pinning will be don’t pre training.

TB500 didn't have that effect on me, where you could pin and feel better hours later. It seemed to improve my liver and kidney values is what i noticed the most.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like legit BPC lol. It's amazing stuff

TB500 didn't have that effect on me, where you could pin and feel better hours later. It seemed to improve my liver and kidney values is what i noticed the most.

TB500 didn’t do anything for me when it came to any form of soft tissue healing. I ran it for just shy of 4 months. I have zero desire to ever run it again and feel it is overrated.

TB500 didn’t do anything for me when it came to any form of soft tissue healing. I ran it for just shy of 4 months. I have zero desire to ever run it again and feel it is overrated.

Good info thanks

Been thinking about this for my shoulder. Great info from you as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m finally able to start my log and make another attempt to self medicate and heal my arm!! It’s been a fiasco trying to get bac water. First I was waiting on DQ, but we all know what happened there, then I ordered from a place on Google and it never showed up, then I ordered from another spot and the package was delivered to the wrong address and now I finally have received some damn bac water. The vials are 2mg and my dose is 250mcg to start. I may increase to 250mcg twice daily down the road if I don’t see any improvement. I injected my first dose into my forearm and so far, no pip. But sticking that needle into my forearm stung like a mother fucker!! I will rotate to my bicep tomorrow and will continue that schedule throughout. I am also considering adding in HGH to the mix since I have an abundance of it. I will update this log twice a week.
You make an abundance of GH sound like a problem!!!

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Back