• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Chinese exit scam???

Mlb35878

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so I’ve been dealing with a sponsor for raws the last few months. Everything was great. Now they have closed up shop due to the new China ban or whatever. Started talking to another sponsor. Yea everything is great we’re good to go blah blah blah. Came down to order time. Checked sponsors sub forum. They had just posted a discount. Asked about getting the discount. No the sponsor posted the discount before we made a decision to quit the forum altogether. We told her to delete the post and exit the forum altogether. I have the wickr messages. As soon as she said they were leaving the forum altogether I knew I could not order from this sponsor/previous sponsor as of yesterday. Guys be careful when ordering raws from Chinese sponsors. I had a great relationship with my previous supplier and she warned me that if anyone is still shipping raws from China to be super careful. Take me at my word or not but something is definitely up. Maybe they are just trying to get in their quota and draw their numbers up. Maybe it’s more. Just be safe brothers.

For sure you are going to see exit scams 1000%

So it's a good post, and reminder.

Private Raws was great and disappeared off Earth.

I'd stick with the guys like HuPharma and IronLion personally if a need exists. For now, and let's see what happens in the near future.

If its true and they are going to ban steroid raw manufacturers then all steroid prices will go up 200% and more in a short period of time.
Holy shit
Maybe it's time to stock up.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Honestly I hope it’s not true. I hope they are saying all this to drive up sales, prices or whatever. But two sponsors have said that the law in China is legit. And the Chinese are seriously strict on their laws. The first dude they caught distributing fentanyl they sentenced to death. My first supplier who I trust and who is a sponsor told me the law is very strict and that I need to be careful. She said that of course there will still be people willing to take the risk. As do many of us everyday. She just said to make small orders and be careful bc shit in China is serious. The other sponsor also said that they are probably about to close up shop too. She said they are leaving this forum also. That’s the number one thing that kept me from ordering. If they are ready to walk away from their sponsorship then maybe they are willing to take my money before they close up shop. Be careful my dudes and happy holidays.

I've spoken to 2 different ones that said they will not stop. In my mind this will be an issue for certain suppliers but I believe it's not as bad as it's being made out to be.

I'm pretty much sticking to GMP and my go to UGL these days anyways. I believe my go to UGL will think far ahead in this matter. Guys smart af...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Will this have any effect on Balkan or the places that are actually certified

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

are you serious? Absolutely not will this affect Balkan maybe raise the prices of some of the resellers do to supply and demand

are you serious? Absolutely not will this affect Balkan maybe raise the prices of some of the resellers do to supply and demand
You gota make your mind up bro lol you were just posting in another thread no one will have access to Balkan anymore now your flaming bababoeyasf for asking that and saying it’s not going anywhere? Be humble especially when you don’t really have a clue what your talking about, no disrespect

Last edited:
We will stop international shipping around 25th of December. We will announce it early on. There won’t be any exit scam and I sure as hell wouldn’t play along with it. We are actually ‘waiting’ to see how hard this ban will be applied. I’ve seen others disappear indeed, I hope others won’t follow their path.

Brother I’ve been in talks every day with my Raws supplier I don’t know why some still aren’t sure if this is happening or not. My supplier told me that anyone ordering from China must complete order before Xmas basically. Anyone sending money after that won’t receive anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be skeptical about any supplier saying this isn’t going to affect them and think most sponsors know what’s coming but is trying to go as long as possible before announcing anything. I hope I’m wrong but anyone who isn’t announcing their plans or talking about this situation coming is probably going to wait until last minute and their out of products to say something and or collect much money as possible and disappear

Also there are other countries that make raws, granted most are from China but if China dries up supply and demand will take over and the raws will come from other countries.

Also there are other countries that make raws, granted most are from China but if China dries up supply and demand will take over and the raws will come from other countries.

I agree bud as other companies will get in on the huge supply demand. I guess everyone will just have to adjust to higher prices across the board

My only concerns are that we may have a few weeks to months that the supply will be low around the time when business is busiest during first few months of the year

And the biggest concern I have is sources taking our money and disappearing leaving many empty handed. With very few sources talking about it and informing us of their plans to continue operation then one can only wonder what’s the reasoning behind not speaking on the situation

Every source who will be affected by this ban should have to at least explain to admin how what plans they have to close up or stay operating. For member safety if your a source in China and or a source getting your Raws from China then you should be entitled to informing admin and or you customers what’s your plans after January

Id say 90% of steroid raws are being made in China. No other country can substitute China on the market, not saying its impossible but it may take years to build same industry in India or any other place.

You gota make your mind up bro lol you were just posting in another thread no one will have access to Balkan anymore now your flaming bababoeyasf for asking that and saying it’s not going anywhere? Be humble especially when you don’t really have a clue what your talking about, no disrespect

please tell me when I said know one would have access to Balkan do you know what slander is ? Please please show me where I said that all I said was I don’t know of any reliable local source that carries Balkan .

I stocked up just in case. I’m pretty much good for all of 2020 should some shit really happen. I’d rather be safe then sorry. I sure as fuck hope it’s business as usual though.

Get Shredded!
I stocked up just in case. I’m pretty much good for all of 2020 should some shit really happen. I’d rather be safe then sorry. I sure as fuck hope it’s business as usual though.

Test wise, I'm stocked for 60yrs @ TRT dosages. Lol A lot of other compounds I have about 3 good runs.

Read posts from a few sources and people "landmark chem "is exit scamming on another board.

Last edited:
Read posts from a few sources and people "landmark chem "is exit scamming on another board.
Can you post links to this? I know someone who literally just received a decent sized order from them.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post links to this? I know someone who literally just received a decent sized order from them.

I also found suppliers in India but they don´t have stock in Europe or can not deliver from inside europe (I am from europe) like the chinese suppliers.
Hope it will go on with the chinese suppliers. They have perfected their work in recent years.

Glad to see some sort of positive good news

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. I cant find the thread anymore on pro muscle. I checked meso and theres a post still there in landmarkchem thread in the source section , the person posted a screenshot of his convo with lanndmarkchem rep and was told that landmarkchem shutdown therefore he cant get a refund him or send his order for the order they owe him, that the company closed. So he is out of money.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/landmarkchem-lmc-raw-source.134393992/page-28

I'd stick with the guys like HuPharma and IronLion personally if a need exists. For now, and let's see what happens in the near future.
LOL! Both shut down to wait it out and see what happens.

I don't blame them. I would not want to get on the wrong side of Chinese authorities. Hopefully things will go back to normal after the Olympics.

Interesting. I cant find the thread anymore on pro muscle. I checked meso and theres a post still there in landmarkchem thread in the source section , the person posted a screenshot of his convo with lanndmarkchem rep and was told that landmarkchem shutdown therefore he cant get a refund him or send his order for the order they owe him, that the company closed. So he is out of money.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/landmarkchem-lmc-raw-source.134393992/page-28

Thanks for this Info Jpal!

Back