Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points

Impeachment

I'm and Independent Voter, so I don't side with the R's or the D's generally speaking

In this case I have the R's backs all day.

If you are a Democrat, ask yourself this....why are you not calling for the Investigation of Biden and his son immediately? Why is not one single Democrat agreeing that Biden admitted on tape to essentially Bribing Ukraine??

This happened in what 2015/16? This is not election interference. If Biden and his son committed a crime, Biden is EXEMPT from running for Office in 2020.

That's a simple fact. You wanna investigate Trump, fine, but you sure as hell better investigate the other side too.

Independents like me are watching like a HAWK. And we are going to bury the Dems this Election when we all vote for Trump as a result of these behaviors.

Count on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

I keep asking the same question but have yet to get an answer from either side.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,333 Posts
    Rep Points

Well true to form the democrats are full of shitola! I don’t remember which one said it but... "Biden was using SOP and that he was not personally gaining from the quid-pro-quo” therefore its not a crime... I don’t even know why I replied with this... good lord democrats are fucken delusional ... TRUMP 2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Well true to form the democrats are full of shitola! I don’t remember which one said it but... "Biden was using SOP and that he was not personally gaining from the quid-pro-quo” therefore its not a crime... I don’t even know why I replied with this... good lord democrats are fucken delusional ... TRUMP 2020
    Maybe Crazy Joe didn't gain anthying personally, but his son sure did. So that makes it okay?

Personal gain bad, nepotism and cronyism is good. Gotcha.

(I know you're not personally condoning it, just sayin' this in general to whomever is using that as an argument)
    Last edited by Necron_99; 12-12-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

All of these Democratic candidates can go to any country and murder, rape and pillage. If Trump says anything about it to a foreign leader he will get thrown out of office because they are political opponents. That's their fucking logic.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

The libs are cutting their own throats. I don't know what they think they have up their sleeve but it still has to go to senate. If Trump is not impeached which I doubt he will be then these libtards will look stupid and create more anger and hostility on the streets via sides.

Civil war either way? I promise you the pussy hats won't win.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,753 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    The libs are cutting their own throats. I don't know what they think they have up their sleeve but it still has to go to senate. If Trump is not impeached which I doubt he will be then these libtards will look stupid and create more anger and hostility on the streets via sides.

Civil war either way? I promise you the pussy hats won't win.
    Once upon a time I was a Dem, it's because of who the Dems are today is which I walked away, they no longer stand for anything but just a narrative that changes every year..

Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,465 Posts
    Rep Points

With all this bullshit the Democrats are pulling they might have just put a Republican in the White house until 2032 or even 2040 lol. Just look who they will have to beat after Trump leaves office. Mike Pence, Ted Cruz and after seeing him in action Doug Collins. Who will they put up against these three? I would love to see Collins one day as POTUS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

We might not see another democratic president hopefully for a generation. This will go down as one of the biggest political blunders in history.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    With all this bullshit the Democrats are pulling they might have just put a Republican in the White house until 2032 or even 2040 lol. Just look who they will have to beat after Trump leaves office. Mike Pence, Ted Cruz and after seeing him in action Doug Collins. Who will they put up against these three? I would love to see Collins one day as POTUS
    Don't forget about Don Jr. I think he will throw his hat in the ring as well eventually.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,333 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree and hope this is true, but are you guys forgetting people have memories of about 6 seconds, about the length of the an average attention span? lol.
    and evidently the majority of people base their political philosophy from “sound bytes” they see on CNN...add to that, republicans will likely fuck this opportunity up all on their own, lol Trump is different than republicans, without him they act like lost scared puppies going which ever way the wind takes them, scared of standing up against Democrats, at least thats been my view of them, don’t get me wrong I hope things change and democrats lose power for many years to come just like you guys are saying... but I'm a cynic when it comes to Government doing right by us the people.

I’m thinking 2020 for sure, but it's a whole new game in 2024. I also think Republicans should control the house and senate for the first two years of 2020. What do you guys think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    We might not see another democratic president hopefully for a generation. This will go down as one of the biggest political blunders in history.
    I'm still too leery to go that far. I won't be surprised at all if this is a ploy, the scenario of which we won't see coming until it blindsides us. Those Demonrats are sneaky and underhanded as fuck. Nothing is ever as it seems on the surface. They are evil defined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I agree and hope this is true, but are you guys forgetting people have memories of about 6 seconds, about the length of the an average attention span? lol.
    and evidently the majority of people base their political philosophy from “sound bytes” they see on CNN...add to that, republicans will likely fuck this opportunity up all on their own, lol Trump is different than republicans, without him they act like lost scared puppies going which ever way the wind takes them, scared of standing up against Democrats, at least thats been my view of them, don’t get me wrong I hope things change and democrats lose power for many years to come just like you guys are saying... but I'm a cynic when it comes to Government doing right by us the people.

I’m thinking 2020 for sure, but it's a whole new game in 2024. I also think Republicans should control the house and senate for the first two years of 2020. What do you guys think?
    They will win back the house for sure. Trump is on the ballet so most people that vote for Trump will vote Republican across the board. Democrats that are in districts that Trump wins will be out the door by default.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

Trump wasn't on the ballot for the mid terms and that enabled them to take over the house.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,333 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    Trump wasn't on the ballot for the mid terms and that enabled them to take over the house.

Do you guys believe voter fraud is a concern? I ask because last mid terms lasted for weeks after the final day until the democrats won every single seat they needed to control the house, the peculiar point I want to make ... democrats won every seat where there was an issue, even when dems were losing by big numbers, it seemed all too convenient what are the odds that every singe seat that had count issues favored the democrats after the "real numbers" came in ...

what do you guys think?