• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Impeachment

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm and Independent Voter, so I don't side with the R's or the D's generally speaking

In this case I have the R's backs all day.

If you are a Democrat, ask yourself this....why are you not calling for the Investigation of Biden and his son immediately? Why is not one single Democrat agreeing that Biden admitted on tape to essentially Bribing Ukraine??

This happened in what 2015/16? This is not election interference. If Biden and his son committed a crime, Biden is EXEMPT from running for Office in 2020.

That's a simple fact. You wanna investigate Trump, fine, but you sure as hell better investigate the other side too.

Independents like me are watching like a HAWK. And we are going to bury the Dems this Election when we all vote for Trump as a result of these behaviors.

Count on it.

78701765_819429101847751_4297205528011997184_n.jpg

Well true to form the democrats are full of shitola! I don’t remember which one said it but... "Biden was using SOP and that he was not personally gaining from the quid-pro-quo” therefore its not a crime... I don’t even know why I replied with this... good lord democrats are fucken delusional ... TRUMP 2020

Well true to form the democrats are full of shitola! I don’t remember which one said it but... "Biden was using SOP and that he was not personally gaining from the quid-pro-quo” therefore its not a crime... I don’t even know why I replied with this... good lord democrats are fucken delusional ... TRUMP 2020

Maybe Crazy Joe didn't gain anthying personally, but his son sure did. So that makes it okay?

Personal gain bad, nepotism and cronyism is good. Gotcha.

(I know you're not personally condoning it, just sayin' this in general to whomever is using that as an argument)

Last edited:
All of these Democratic candidates can go to any country and murder, rape and pillage. If Trump says anything about it to a foreign leader he will get thrown out of office because they are political opponents. That's their fucking logic.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

The libs are cutting their own throats. I don't know what they think they have up their sleeve but it still has to go to senate. If Trump is not impeached which I doubt he will be then these libtards will look stupid and create more anger and hostility on the streets via sides.

Civil war either way? I promise you the pussy hats won't win.
Once upon a time I was a Dem, it's because of who the Dems are today is which I walked away, they no longer stand for anything but just a narrative that changes every year..

Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all this bullshit the Democrats are pulling they might have just put a Republican in the White house until 2032 or even 2040 lol. Just look who they will have to beat after Trump leaves office. Mike Pence, Ted Cruz and after seeing him in action Doug Collins. Who will they put up against these three? I would love to see Collins one day as POTUS

We might not see another democratic president hopefully for a generation. This will go down as one of the biggest political blunders in history.

With all this bullshit the Democrats are pulling they might have just put a Republican in the White house until 2032 or even 2040 lol. Just look who they will have to beat after Trump leaves office. Mike Pence, Ted Cruz and after seeing him in action Doug Collins. Who will they put up against these three? I would love to see Collins one day as POTUS
Don't forget about Don Jr. I think he will throw his hat in the ring as well eventually.

I agree and hope this is true, but are you guys forgetting people have memories of about 6 seconds, about the length of the an average attention span? lol.
and evidently the majority of people base their political philosophy from “sound bytes” they see on CNN...add to that, republicans will likely fuck this opportunity up all on their own, lol Trump is different than republicans, without him they act like lost scared puppies going which ever way the wind takes them, scared of standing up against Democrats, at least thats been my view of them, don’t get me wrong I hope things change and democrats lose power for many years to come just like you guys are saying... but I'm a cynic when it comes to Government doing right by us the people.

I’m thinking 2020 for sure, but it's a whole new game in 2024. I also think Republicans should control the house and senate for the first two years of 2020. What do you guys think?

IML Gear Cream!
We might not see another democratic president hopefully for a generation. This will go down as one of the biggest political blunders in history.

I'm still too leery to go that far. I won't be surprised at all if this is a ploy, the scenario of which we won't see coming until it blindsides us. Those Demonrats are sneaky and underhanded as fuck. Nothing is ever as it seems on the surface. They are evil defined.

I agree and hope this is true, but are you guys forgetting people have memories of about 6 seconds, about the length of the an average attention span? lol.
and evidently the majority of people base their political philosophy from “sound bytes” they see on CNN...add to that, republicans will likely fuck this opportunity up all on their own, lol Trump is different than republicans, without him they act like lost scared puppies going which ever way the wind takes them, scared of standing up against Democrats, at least thats been my view of them, don’t get me wrong I hope things change and democrats lose power for many years to come just like you guys are saying... but I'm a cynic when it comes to Government doing right by us the people.

I’m thinking 2020 for sure, but it's a whole new game in 2024. I also think Republicans should control the house and senate for the first two years of 2020. What do you guys think?
They will win back the house for sure. Trump is on the ballet so most people that vote for Trump will vote Republican across the board. Democrats that are in districts that Trump wins will be out the door by default.

Trump wasn't on the ballot for the mid terms and that enabled them to take over the house.

Trump wasn't on the ballot for the mid terms and that enabled them to take over the house.

Do you guys believe voter fraud is a concern? I ask because last mid terms lasted for weeks after the final day until the democrats won every single seat they needed to control the house, the peculiar point I want to make ... democrats won every seat where there was an issue, even when dems were losing by big numbers, it seemed all too convenient what are the odds that every singe seat that had count issues favored the democrats after the "real numbers" came in ...

what do you guys think?

Do you guys believe voter fraud is a concern?

Ask anyone who has attended Defcon and the answer is a resounding, "YES!" especially where electronic voting machines are used.

100% It happens everyday and until we start changing that system it will stay the same. You can go to the Army and get shot but you need a high school diploma right? Well do you need a high school diploma to vote? How is that even right?

Well that would be taking away or at least be putting a condition on a constitutional right, but a valid ID should be required.

Once upon a time I was a Dem, it's because of who the Dems are today is which I walked away, they no longer stand for anything but just a narrative that changes every year..

Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in the day, democrats stood for the little guy and protection of civil rights. When I think about that party from back the good old days I imagine JFK and the ideas/concepts of government he attempted to promote. Those days are long since gone. Now the "elected" democrats stand for tyranny and flat out communism as well as the destruction of all civil rights and or life in general (late term abortions.) Nearly any negative aspect in our society can almost always be directly linked back to democratic politicians nowadays. The sad thing about all of this is republican and libertarian officials rarely fight the liberal draconian dogma. No fellas I'm not talking about the impeachment circus either. I'm talking about real fights that matter. Just look at all the new anti Constitutional laws on the horizon in Virginia. Almost no one in congress if any, is speaking out on this from what I see and hear. The only elected officials fighting the Nazi-like Virginia gun legislation are local Sheriffs. Republican and Libertarian law makers should be going nuts over this right now. All anyone seems to be concerned with is an impeachment which has no chance of going anywhere. While we sleep and are preoccupied with TV evil people push their agendas which can and will creep to other areas if people don't wake up and admit to themselves we are not safe from tyranny. This nightmarish situation grows daily too people.

Great post as always, Vision. Keep em coming and never stop speaking your mind. I love the fact you're willing to tell people you were once a democrat but were pushed away from your party due to it's compromise of simple values. Everyone has to speak up if not for ourselves but, for our grandchildren. Future generation's lives are literally at stake. I've said this a million times and will continue to say it, never think history wont repeat because it's repeating now.

Do you guys believe voter fraud is a concern? I ask because last mid terms lasted for weeks after the final day until the democrats won every single seat they needed to control the house, the peculiar point I want to make ... democrats won every seat where there was an issue, even when dems were losing by big numbers, it seemed all too convenient what are the odds that every singe seat that had count issues favored the democrats after the "real numbers" came in ...

what do you guys think?

Yes it for sure is.

If you dig very very deep you will find information that the DHS Election investigation is estimating 7-10million illegal votes. And guess what. Those votes weren't for Trump.

So HRC claims to have won the popular vote, but when that report comes out it's going to prove otherwise.

And they don't want Voters to have ID because they say that is racist, because black people can't afford a license or ID.

I feel like we are living in the Twilight zone, the fact that anyone on Earth can be fooled or go along with their schemes.

Yes it for sure is.

If you dig very very deep you will find information that the DHS Election investigation is estimating 7-10million illegal votes. And guess what. Those votes weren't for Trump.

So HRC claims to have won the popular vote, but when that report comes out it's going to prove otherwise.

And they don't want Voters to have ID because they say that is racist, because black people can't afford a license or ID.

I feel like we are living in the Twilight zone, the fact that anyone on Earth can be fooled or go along with their schemes.
All government ID should be free of charge

Yes it for sure is.

I like how Democrat’s always assume black people are worthless pieces of shit that can’t get ID’s, do nothing to help them and somehow the republicans are racist......

Anyone who is still a democratic and admits that shit looks weak as fuck and dumber then a bag of rocks. after the last presidential candidate named Hillary and also the last president sorry ass Obama, both democratic pieces of shit who stood for nothing and had no balls at all. Obama was a sissy and a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how Democrat’s always assume black people are worthless pieces of shit that can’t get ID’s, do nothing to help them and somehow the republicans are racist......

If we look history over with a fine toothed comb what we learn is the democratic party is full of racist heritage. It's a well documented historic fact the democrats have done more harm to our honest hard working black Americans than any other party combined. The good news here is many black Americans are quickly waking up to the lies of politics in general. Their heads have been pulled from the sand and they're beginning to see what a mess this country is in. The stronger everyone becomes to these horrors the easier it becomes to stand together and fight it in. No matter what skin color, language, or economic status we have, we're all in the same boat here. We're all fighting slavery now, literally.

what do you guys think?

I think you just nailed a fact we should all be concerned with. Voter fraud is a massive problem and has been for ages. Until that machine is repaired we're on our own. Back when Trump was running for POTUS he mentioned the fact that our voting system is rigged, he was not joking. It's completely true and there are documentaries on this subject which flat out prove it beyond doubt. The powers that be have their hooks set deep in our election process and has for literally ages now.

what do you guys think?

HFO3, hey just wanted to add, good post by the way. This is an issue I was thinking about today in fact. Was considering making a thread on the subject as well. Very glad to read it's on other people's minds as well. Good job!

My thoughts exactly! I think they are really digging a very deep hole and showing the American People (and even the entire world) how “childish” and malicious they can be!

Many of us work too hard for what we have to let these democratic pricks piss it away. I knew there was something about this group I liked beyond a common interest in fitness.

Back