• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nolva only PCT?

GKelly84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been reading up alot on PCT cycles and the recommendations are all over the place some say 4 weeks some go up to 8 some say dosages of double and triple what others recommend. What are yalls opinions on running a Nolva only PCT after a mild cycle like 12 weeks of 500mg Test E a week? Ive heard the Nolva can be used alone since it has a similar action to Clomid at a lower dosage and has less side effects than clomid not to mention the cost is less. Would Clomid be necessary on such a mild cycle I know most run both after a strong cycle. i would be using it at 20/20/10/10 or possibly run it out 6 weeks 20/20/20/10/10/10.

I've been reading up alot on PCT cycles and the recommendations are all over the place some say 4 weeks some go up to 8 some say dosages of double and triple what others recommend. What are yalls opinions on running a Nolva only PCT after a mild cycle like 12 weeks of 500mg Test E a week? Ive heard the Nolva can be used alone since it has a similar action to Clomid at a lower dosage and has less side effects than clomid not to mention the cost is less. Would Clomid be necessary on such a mild cycle I know most run both after a strong cycle. i would be using it at 20/20/10/10 or possibly run it out 6 weeks 20/20/20/10/10/10.

Personally I have always used Clomid and Nolva together and I always bounce back quickly. I also would never run PCT only 4 weeks, it should be at least 6-8 weeks. I run Clomid with Nolva for 4 weeks then drop clomid and continue with Nolva for another 2-4weeks. Reason I think Clomid is necessary is that it is known to stimulate LH in your pituitary which will help with kickstarting your natural testosterone production. I don't think Nolvadex does that or not as well. At the same time Nolva I believe does a better job at blocking or inhibiting estrogen so together they are powerful combo for recovery. I'm sure other more informed guys here can chime in but that's my .02 cents for what its worth.

clomid 100mg/50mg/50mg/50mg
Novla 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

nolva , by itself works for me. however, ive never had a problem with,gyno,ed,acne etc. also, I take 25mg nolva (mwf) three times a week while on cycle for whatever that's worth.but I always bounce back pretty quick. good luck!

Terrible idea sir. Look up and research PubMed studies on the topic.

I love Nolva but not to be confused with Clomid. Clomid is your drug of choice for PCT. Nolva cannot compare.

Working in the med field for a decade I assure you Nolva is never prescribed as PCT or HRT. Clomid is.

25-50mgs ED and you can stay on long term.

In one incredible case, I have a client who was a 300-400 n/dL regularly for a year. We put him on 25 mgs clomid and a year later he is 1100 n/dL. Now that is an above average response.

Nolva is great for Gyno and alongside Clomid during PCT. It cannot compare to Clomid for PCT or non anabolic HRT.

I love Nolva but not to be confused with Clomid. Clomid is your drug of choice for PCT. Nolva cannot compare.

Working in the med field for a decade I assure you Nolva is never prescribed as PCT or HRT. Clomid is.

In one incredible case, I have a client who was a 300-400 n/dL regularly for a year. We put him on 25 mgs clomid and a year later he is 1100 n/dL. Now that is an above average response.

Nolva is great for Gyno and alongside Clomid during PCT. It cannot compare to Clomid for PCT or non anabolic HRT.

Listen to this guy

This right here... clean, cut and right to the point..

Do not confuse the 2... Its best to use BOTH..

Guys did nothing for pct for years and years before it became a thing. They recovered.

Is it optimal? No. Is nolvadex a good choice alone? No.

Clomid at least. Them comboed together will help quite a bit though.

Key factor is time.

I imagine this is coming from reddit. They push a nolva only PCT.

Take this for what it's worth. I cycled a lot in my early to mid 20s. Ran HCG and followed a nolva/clomid PCT regimen. I bounced back but fast forward almost 10yrs and my test levels were in the shitter and now I'm running TRT. Can't say it's from my previous usage but I'd bet it is. Be safe and make sure this is what you want to do long term brother!!

IML Gear Cream!
Guys did nothing for pct for years and years before it became a thing. They recovered.

Is it optimal? No. Is nolvadex a good choice alone? No.

Clomid at least. Them comboed together will help quite a bit though.

Key factor is time.
Back when guys would use the brand Nolvadex, knowing it not only assisted for gyno, but they did recovery as well with PCT and this is before people even knew that was a thing, with no real science to support it then..Like many things, somethings worked but people didn't know why, yet it paved the way for some protocols that we still use today....
Tamox very well "may" raise Test levels, but with today's options, why would anyone consider it alone.. The cookie cutter Clomid/Tamox combo is best in which we all can agree on..

Just an FYI for those pondering about tamox and PCT.. This info is cited without the use of CLOMID..

Article Below:
Your course is over and you want to use something to normalize your testosterone level. You doubt between good old tamoxifen and his brothers raloxifene and toremifene. Greek researchers published a study in Fertility & Sterility from which you can deduce that tamoxifen is the best choice.

Tamoxifen, raloxifene and toremifene are SERMS: they attach to the estradiol receptor, but then they do not initiate the processes that normally take place after estradiol has attached itself to its receptor. That's why doctors use SERMs against tumors that grow through female hormones.

Chemical athletes use SERMs because they raise testosterone levels. The body monitors the production of sex hormone by, among other things, monitoring the concentration of estradiol in the blood. If it becomes high, the production of all sex hormones will decrease - including the production of testosterone. Because these control mechanisms use estradiol receptors, SERMs increase testosterone production.

The Greeks did experiments with almost three hundred infertile men, who produced too few sperm cells and often also little testosterone. The researchers gave the men 20 mg tamoxifen, 60 mg toremifene or 60 mg raloxifene every day for three months. Below you can see what happened to the men's LHH, FSH and testosterone levels.

Yv46HyC.gif

The effect of raloxifene on testosterone levels is modest. For chemical athletes, that means for an after-treatment is therefore not interesting. Toremifene does better, but performs slightly less well than tamoxifen. It is also interesting that the tamoxifen seems to lose its maximum effect after two months.

For completeness, you can see the effect on the sperm cells below. Again, raloxifene does less well than tamoxifen and toremifene.
yA9s92I.gif

The researchers suspect that the two better SERMs not only work through the body's hormonal thermostat, and turn on the pituitary gland to make more control hormones [which then turn on the testes to produce testosterone]. They think that tamoxifen and toremifine also directly affect the testosterone producing cells.

Nolvadex best T-booster among the SERMS (Fertil Steril. 2009 Apr; 91 (4 Suppl): 1427-30.)
The effect of selective estrogen receptor modulator administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia.Tsourdi E1, Kourtis A, Farmakiotis D, Katsikis I, Salmas M, Panidis D.
Author information

1Second Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Endocrinology and Human Reproduction, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
Abstract
This study evaluates, compares, and contrasts the effects of three selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), namely, tamoxifen, toremifene, and raloxifene, on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis in 284 consecutive subfertile men with idiopathic oligozoospermia using three therapeutic protocols: [1] tamoxifen, 20 mg, once daily (n = 94); [2] toremifene, 60 mg, once daily (n = 99); and [3] raloxifene, 60 mg, once daily (n = 91). The antiestrogenic effects of SERMs at the hypothalamic level result in a statistically significant increase of gonadotropin levels, which is more marked for tamoxifen and toremifene compared with raloxifene.

First let me say I did PCT's when younger,I don't now-older and on TRT........Lots of factors here,not to go back in the day ,when pretty much no one used anything,,rather to deal in the now...Nova only,BAD idea period!!......Proper PCT won't garanty recovery but it's your best chance...At 20-30,,natural recovery with or without PCT is possible...Point I what to make here is,,the older you get(on or off gear) is a huge factor....and I personally believe #2 is the duration of cycles run...3-would be the compounds,,IMO.............At 35 cycling,,your PCT better be HCG ,Clomid,Nov and any damn thing that might help...

Back