• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

authentic Norditropin ?

kobefan234

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
g2g?

6oxTO9z.jpg

wsCdLEc.jpg

BHCG5EP.jpg

Take it to somebody that can read Sanskrit. If the translation is legit I'd say G2G but who can tell these days.

I've seen Russian and Middle East fakes where the non English writing was just nonsense.
Since most end users of black market gear and the fakes are not made in the supposed country of origin they don't bother putting the correct foreign writing on it. Not always the case, if those are fake they look really good, but its worth taking to your local convenience store and asking Habib to translate it.

it translates to "Norditropin Nordilet" its written in Urdu .

All the authentic Novo products I've seen have a white cow on a blue background, such as the ones DS posted above.
Yours has a blue cow on a white background. That I would say is a bad sign.

Old style box, I have both old and new style Norditropin boxes in my video. Different language bur same style for both old and new boxes just different color for 5mg pens - yellow.
I don't know, this one looks different.

where is that nord pen from turkey? if so scan it on ITS app and if you have more than one just 21- qc codes on them they should all be different numbers. I dont think thats from turkey though cause pens ive seen they are nordiflex pens and cow or ram is blue sometimes at least on turkish ones it can be

IML Gear Cream!
A lot of times you can scan the QR code on the box itself and it will tell you what the item is. I haven’t seen many fakes that have QR code’s you can scan. You can download a qr scanning app for Apple or android on your phone. Sending the company is also another option I’ve used google translate to send e mails in other countries native language and use google translate as well to decipher the response.

Its not from Turkey, they dont have Norditropin pens there, only cartridges.
Only products made for sale in Turkey can be scanned through ITS Mobile.
where is that nord pen from turkey? if so scan it on ITS app and if you have more than one just 21- qc codes on them they should all be different numbers. I dont think thats from turkey though cause pens ive seen they are nordiflex pens and cow or ram is blue sometimes at least on turkish ones it can be

Even if they were lagit still dont matter. Just because codes check out dosent mean they are super potent. Who knows where they have been stored before it got to you and if you got it domestic then obviously it's been in the mail a couple times. Getting tossed around at different temperatures. This shit is coming from the other side of the world.

Gotta get some bloodwork then you will have your answer. Hgh serum and IGF but most importantly IGF test. Run them for like 3 weeks and check levels.

I've spent thousands on pharma some good some bad.

Not saying they are good or bad who knows only way is to get some bloodwork and hope you have done a baseline before or tested hgh before so you can get a better idea how they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

]Even if they were lagit still dont matter. Just because codes check out dosent mean they are super potent. Who knows where they have been stored before it got to you and if you got it domestic then obviously it's been in the mail a couple times. Getting tossed around at different temperatures. This shit is coming from the other side of the world.

Gotta get some bloodwork then you will have your answer. Hgh serum and IGF but most importantly IGF test. Run them for like 3 weeks and check levels.

I've spent thousands on pharma some good some bad.

Not saying they are good or bad who knows only way is to get some bloodwork and hope you have done a baseline before or tested hgh before so you can get a better idea how they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yeah
its always better to hear someone else’s experience than facing troubles on your own
thanks man

Back