• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh quality

Merkabruh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Never ordered gh off this forum. What's yall top 3 spots on the board for quality gh.

The Provider is my only source for HGH. TP has good HGH and has for over a decade with no complaints.

I would stay clear of Hyges, Jins, anything with a good name from "back in the day" and most pharmacy HGH as it is largely fake. I'm sure a bunch of clowns will come on and beat their chest for "proof" but I'm not an idiot that bought a bunch of fake HGH so I don't have "proof". A couple of Meso sponsors from Trukey just got busted selling fake pharma hgh, its a serious problem

If you want to believe XYZ is selling pharma HGH for cheaper or the same as it cost at a pharmacy and has an unlimited supply... well you go for it, its your money. Its going to cost you at least $500 to run pharma gh @ 3iu a day for a month and more likely than not it will be garbage.

The Provider is my only source for HGH. TP has good HGH and has for over a decade with no complaints.

I would stay clear of Hyges, Jins, anything with a good name from "back in the day" and most pharmacy HGH as it is largely fake. I'm sure a bunch of clowns will come on and beat their chest for "proof" but I'm not an idiot that bought a bunch of fake HGH so I don't have "proof". A couple of Meso sponsors from Trukey just got busted selling fake pharma hgh, its a serious problem

If you want to believe XYZ is selling pharma HGH for cheaper or the same as it cost at a pharmacy and has an unlimited supply... well you go for it, its your money. Its going to cost you at least $500 to run pharma gh @ 3iu a day for a month and more likely than not it will be garbage.

Thanks. Provider is who I got my first pack from...I thought he wasnt on this forum tho...I'll go with what I went with the first time then...any preference for certain color tops? I used the orange ones first.

I've only used Mauve tops but they were GTG for sure. 1 vial last me 3 days so a kit lasts a month. So with the 3 kit minimum, $300 lasts me 3mo of noticeable HGH affects.
The blacks are popular, and same brand I just like the dosing of mauves and they are consistent. If i use 2iu in the AM i need a fat nap so I do 1 iu AM and 3 before bed.

ive tried 3 of the hgh kits the ******** carries zphc hgh canada pedptides hgh and spectrum hgh there all legit im currently doing spectrum i run 7iu a day so i only gotta buy one kit a month i once ran canada peptides at 10/iu a day and those were fire

- - - Updated - - -

ive tried 3 of the hgh kits the ******** carries zphc hgh canada pedptides hgh and spectrum hgh there all legit im currently doing spectrum i run 7iu a day so i only gotta buy one kit a month i once ran canada peptides at 10/iu a day and those were fire

Back