• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Who wants my business?

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome buddy. We are having a bulk test sale. if you're interested visit the sub and send an email.

Thanks man! I'll check it out!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Interesting approach.

Instead of you doing research and shopping around, you have the shops come to you!

Great way to avoid entrapment. Clever.
Yeah I'll keep ya posted how it works out. I'm still going to have to do some homework and digging but I'd rather do it on a select few than the whole site. Not fun having to switch after good success with one.

I appreciate all of the feedback and recommends. I feel like I have enough info to make a decision in the coming days after peeking around a little more.

I guess I dodged a bullet. I had used Robo in the past due to his accepting xxxxx after less than overwhelming results with my last order, which was very expensive(test, primo, mast, npp), I went with PSL 2 weeks ago. I'm sure glad I did after hearing what happened to the O.P. sucks since robo had been around for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
that dude always seemed to lay pretty low and seemed to have a lot of satisfied customers- It appears he had been around a very long time too (I havent been here that long really) - surprised someone that long standing just vanishes

that dude always seemed to lay pretty low and seemed to have a lot of satisfied customers- It appears he had been around a very long time too (I havent been here that long really) - surprised someone that long standing just vanishes
Makes me wonder what happened. Can't imagine he'd just bail. I heard he recently went through a split up and moved so who knows. Always took good care of me and his gear was solid af.

I wouldn’t trust anyone. Just start reading reviews in every sponsors sub forum. Lots of dick riders and shills. There’s quality, price, and customer service. You chose the sponsor that best fits your needs. If a sponsor on here isn’t landing tds then you’ll find out pretty quickly. Welcome to the best forum for your needs on the net.

He did but he definitely didn’t have the best opsec. I remember a post he made “ shop will be closed while moving the operation to Texas” lol he quickly changed it to “another state” which is still too much info imo. Just saying I’m not taking an orders until xxxx

I was going with Robo for about 4 years too. I’m surprised that he just wen silent w/o even saying anything to his reps. I’m in the same boat that you are. Lmk who you decide. I went with someone recently, but am still waiting. I don’t want to get burnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm pretty new but I have had sucess with Flash, Steroidify and Alliance. Currently waiting on an order from Hupharma, hasn't been the best so far. Flash has been fastest and the only one I've had someone confirm blood tests with, good luck finding someone.

Man, sometimes you have to shop around until you find the right one.
OR, check out the what members say about sources and make up your mind on who you think best fits what you need.
Price, Gear Selection, TA, Domestic or International, it all plays a part into whom you’re going to use!!!
But look and yiu will absolutely find what you need right here bro!!

OR, check out the what members say about sources and make up your mind on who you think best fits what you need.
Price, Gear Selection, TA, Domestic or International, it all plays a part into whom you’re going to use!!!

i would agree with all of this and add do not listen to anything a rep of a lab says. Of course they are going to tell you to use their source it’s the best thing since sliced bread. What they won’t tell you is oh you want test cyp? Hopefully it’s a new batch we just had complaints of low bloods or yea maybe it’s not a good time to order right now we’ve had some reports of floaters in our vials lol. Imo the only reason you should even speak to a rep about the lab they rep for is if you already ordered from said lab and you need assistance or if you have already made your mind up about ordering from a lab and you want to contact the rep prior with some questions. As far as looking for recommendations don’t even waste your time reading what they have to say. I’m not saying all reps are bad and all will steer your wrong but they definitely have a good handful of reps here who swear their source is great and it’s a lab most of us wouldn’t take handouts from.

MOD READ

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back