• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cops

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this faggot Cypionator keeps asking me for personal info to send me free gear and shit.

I think the dudes a cunt and wouldn't give him the time of day.

Cop, narc or what?

Why does some loser I have no interest in want my info?

Pathetic....fucking cop or something fishy .....other than his boyfriends split cockgina....

my FDA company phone

I think he just wants you to Fuck his girl friend. Just fucking around! Defiantly tell him not interested. Thanks anyway.

So this faggot Cypionator keeps asking me for personal info to send me free gear and shit.

Cop, narc or what?

Pathetic....fucking cop or something fishy .....other than his boyfriends split cockgina....

my FDA company phone

I think he is infatuated with your colorful personality.

Obviously you're smarter than this. You fully realize nothing in life is ever actually "FREE."

Maybe he likes string beans and mopeds...

Cop, narc or what?

my FDA company phone
I approve your use of the word cunt.

Good work

sometimes pussy is. :anal:

Hmmmm, if its free would you actually want it? That's the question because remember, if it's free to you how many other people has it been free to as well? See? Maybe free wouldn't actually be free after all. Medical bills add up quickly treating STD's. OR what if the free pussy wasn't on birth control as it lead you to believe. Hmmmm, indeed.

Back