• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATTN: Please read.

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recent events have uncovered a potentially hostile member posting under the screen name of “Blimpy” aka previously known as “Tone” If you have had any contact with him, ASF strongly suggest you cease immediately. Some of you are members at MESO, his screen name there is “ninjaturtle007”

We want to keep this a friendly and safe board for informational and entertainment purposes only. Please be safe and smart and cautious, not everyone is here for the same purpose. Here is a link which ASF believes exposes the true identity of “Blimpy” “Ninjaturtle007” aka previously known as “Tone”

https://roidvisor.com/louisiana-couple-arrested-owners-domestic-ugl-known-aurum-rx-usa/

Thanks for the info and how was that conclusion drawn?

How do you know those handles are connected to them

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Don't you worry about that.. the staff is providing the community with information to keep everyone safe, in regards to the logistics on how we come across this information is irrelevant, our job in moral obligation is to keep everyone safe and that is exactly what is taking place here..
Due to safety and security some information will not be provided..
The information posted is enough to keep everyone in the know..

yeah, while it would be nice to know the warning is the most important piece of info right now- if peeps choose not believe this you can say I told you so later
Don't you worry about that.. the staff is providing the community with information to keep everyone safe, in regards to the logistics on how we come across this information is irrelevant, our job in moral obligation is to keep everyone safe and that is exactly what is taking place here..
Due to safety and security some information will not be provided..
The information posted is enough to keep everyone in the know..

Yeah hes been over on meso playing the passive aggressive role. I was going to alert the rep over here but figured things would shake out.

yeah, while it would be nice to know the warning is the most important piece of info right now- if peeps choose not believe this you can say I told you so later

That is exactly the point, the staff did not have to present this information, and people would critique if the staff did not give any initial heads up, but now that the staff did give a heads up, people should not feel entitled that they deserve to hear further information..
The community, sponsors and members alike can rest assure that everyone will be kept in the know..

IML Gear Cream!
Recent events have uncovered a potentially hostile member posting under the screen name of “Blimpy” aka previously known as “Tone” If you have had any contact with him, ASF strongly suggest you cease immediately. Some of you are members at MESO, his screen name there is “ninjaturtle007”

We want to keep this a friendly and safe board for informational and entertainment purposes only. Please be safe and smart and cautious, not everyone is here for the same purpose. Here is a link which ASF believes exposes the true identity of “Blimpy” “Ninjaturtle007” aka previously known as “Tone”

https://roidvisor.com/louisiana-couple-arrested-owners-domestic-ugl-known-aurum-rx-usa/

Was made aware of this. Thank you OD. I actually had 2 orders from the same state at bop but hes been a member from before the bust. And its my understanding this guy just started doing this this year out of lousiana

Apparently the sheep don't need to know.

You have been told what you need to know. C'mon bro, we are here to help and keep you safe. Certain information will not be made public for many different reasons.

You have been told what you need to know. C'mon bro, we are here to help and keep you safe. Certain information will not be made public for many different reasons.
Sorry that sarcasm was my misplaced frustration about something else.

I can't stop laughing at that mug shot in the photo. Dead. LMAO

kyle-and-erica-roop.jpg

Fucking pussy squealed like a bitch..
I didn’t read everything just where he plead guilty and looked at his sentencing and looks like he has a 100 dollar fine .

If anyone has a meso account , it would be cool if you post that link over there for those guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has a meso account , it would be cool if you post that link over there for those guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone already did.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

He rolled over not sure on who but he definitely did .

Attachments

• EA4C1971-76F7-47C1-AD0E-71B2E37372F7.png
    EA4C1971-76F7-47C1-AD0E-71B2E37372F7.png
    573.9 KB · Views: 103
Had to charge his ass something lol! Wonder who was going after the certain sources lately?
Hate to say it but this shit is making sense . Man got busted and the feds let him talk and use his ugl and forum knowledge to take down some shops . I hope that dq is alright .

Back