• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATTN: Please read.

IML Gear Cream!
I didn’t read everything just where he plead guilty and looked at his sentencing and looks like he has a 100 dollar fine .

Christ.. we get a bigger fine for talking on her cell phones while driving!!!!

What was “Blimpy” actually doing on the forum that made him “hostile”? I get that you don’t want to say how you made the connection but what precipitated even looking into it?

I imagine there is probably a internet form of a confidential informant. I've seen it personally in real life a coke dealer get off with a slap on the wrist somehow, and you see people around them slowly go down. It's exactly the same theme.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

What's scary is he posted on meso bout receiving an order from a local raw source there. Hopefully the source has covered his tracks. That is fucked up.

What's scary is he posted on meso bout receiving an order from a local raw source there. Hopefully the source has covered his tracks. That is fucked up.

Yes that is some pretty scary stuff.. this whole thing..

I'm not suggesting that anyone do anything, but he may just mess with the wrong person who has absolutely nothing to lose and he may end up missing..

LE will use the hell out of him, just to increase their resumes, all the while not giving a rat's ass about him..

It you click this link here above, then you go to the PLEA AGREEMENT part of the docket sheet, you will see a part that says Download PDF. Download that then scroll down to a part you see that says "Application of USSG 5K1.1 and/or Fed.R.Crim.P.35" Application of a 5K1.1 in the federal court is BONAFIED RAT!!!! A 5K1 is ALWAYS gauranteed cooperation. Rule 35... Providing substantial assistance!!!
So, WHOEVER this guy ABOVE is, is guaranteed rat!!!!

Get Shredded!
I saw on another forum that he only got 3 years probation. Don't know if it's true but if so he must have hooked up LE with several busts to get that kind of a deal

Christ.. we get a bigger fine for talking on her cell phones while driving!!!!

The 100 is not a fine, it is just the mandatory fee for the charge. If he had have plead guilty to 4 charges it would have been 400 dollars. The restitution and fines etc is another thing and I didn't read that part but I think he skated on financial responsibility. However, I just posted a response to his DOCKET sheet that was posted up. I put instructions on how to go in and look up the part of his plea agreement where you can DEFINATELY see that he RATTED!!!! Rule 35, and 5K1.1 those are the universal symbols of a federal RAT!!!

The 100 is not a fine, it is just the mandatory fee for the charge. If he had have plead guilty to 4 charges it would have been 400 dollars. The restitution and fines etc is another thing and I didn't read that part but I think he skated on financial responsibility. However, I just posted a response to his DOCKET sheet that was posted up. I put instructions on how to go in and look up the part of his plea agreement where you can DEFINATELY see that he RATTED!!!! Rule 35, and 5K1.1 those are the universal symbols of a federal RAT!!!

Thanks for info

I didn't see that part I was just replying to a member mentioning a fine.. that would make sense that he has to pay what would be known as court cost, fees, processing and whatnot... Again those are all the basic staple fees people pay even when they get out of a ticket... I believe it's mandatory.. it goes to prove but he didn't pay a dime, he just paid the court for their time being wasted

I saw on another forum that he only got 3 years probation. Don't know if it's true but if so he must have hooked up LE with several busts to get that kind of a deal

It's true. Check out the PDFs on Frank Zazz's link.

Sentencing date: March 2019. Dude paid $100 and is on 3 yrs probation (drug testing, monitoring, threat of incarceration for noncompliance) but completely dodged the possible 10-year prison term.

The plea agreement also states the following:

- Kyle Ross Roop of Louisiana goes by "Tone or Barrett Wallace".
- controlled buy was done May 2018 from Alabama
- arrested Sept 19, 2018 during a meeting in Shreveport, LA with the buyer from Alabama ("cooperating defendant", from a previous bust we can assume)
- Roop had a full lab in his house

Sounds to me like his lapse in security was in meeting a customer in person. I see no indication that some other means of finding & identifying Roop was in play, but it's also possible the paperwork is deliberately misleading to protect LE methods.

I don't have the law training (or the patience) to decode the charges but it seems like interstate commerce of Sched III substances is part of it. Make me wonder: If you keep your UGL activity strictly local, in-state, would it keep the Feds out of it? Would it avoid mail fraud charges and give less power to LE agencies involved, less warrant power? The lab of course will land you in prison, but that only gets discovered at the end. Anyone here know?

It's true. Check out the PDFs on Frank Zazz's link.

Sentencing date: March 2019. Dude paid $100 and is on 3 yrs probation (drug testing, monitoring, threat of incarceration for noncompliance) but completely dodged the possible 10-year prison term.

The plea agreement also states the following:

- Kyle Ross Roop of Louisiana goes by "Tone or Barrett Wallace".
- controlled buy was done May 2018 from Alabama
- arrested Sept 19, 2018 during a meeting in Shreveport, LA with the buyer from Alabama ("cooperating defendant", from a previous bust we can assume)
- Roop had a full lab in his house

Sounds to me like his lapse in security was in meeting a customer in person. I see no indication that some other means of finding & identifying Roop was in play, but it's also possible the paperwork is deliberately misleading to protect LE methods.

I don't have the law training (or the patience) to decode the charges but it seems like interstate commerce of Sched III substances is part of it. Make me wonder: If you keep your UGL activity strictly local, in-state, would it keep the Feds out of it? Would it avoid mail fraud charges and give less power to LE agencies involved, less warrant power? The lab of course will land you in prison, but that only gets discovered at the end. Anyone here know?

theoretically if your not crossing state lines for sales in any manner that the feds wouldn’t be involved only the state. However without saying too much it’s next to impossible to get all supplies you need in one state and solely do business there.

If my memory serves me correctly Kyles cousin was receiving the raws for him in Arkansas and the feds intercepted a package which is when they started watching him. Kyle also decried he would rat out his cousin, his own blood for receiving the packages and his involvement.

Kyle rupe placed a few orders he posted about on Meso and some other places recently. If you look at pictures of this guy it’s pretty obvious he’s not using them. For someone who knows so much about the chemistry of aas you would think he would know how to properly use them, diet, and train.

theoretically if your not crossing state lines for sales in any manner that the feds wouldn’t be involved only the state. However without saying too much it’s next to impossible to get all supplies you need in one state and solely do business there.

If my memory serves me correctly Kyles cousin was receiving the raws for him in Arkansas and the feds intercepted a package which is when they started watching him. Kyle also decried he would rat out his cousin, his own blood for receiving the packages and his involvement.

I’m pretty sure having and running a “clandestine “ laboratory is a federal thing where the DEA and FDA will want a piece of your ass no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure having and running a “clandestine “ laboratory is a federal thing where the DEA and FDA will want a piece of your ass no matter what.

Don’t forget about the irs and the tax evasion and money laundering

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ yeah definitely. They want their cut lol.

I could be wrong but how would it be considered tax evasion when your selling something illegal that’s never taxed? I’ve never heard of a drug dealer get charged with tax evasion

I could be wrong but how would it be considered tax evasion when your selling something illegal that’s never taxed? I’ve never heard of a drug dealer get charged with tax evasion

Yes they do go after them for that . You have to report the income from drugs in the section that says other income .

Trust me I’ve seen this happen. People think just cause their making money illegally that this don’t apply. It does. The IRS wants all money accounted for and taxed. They don’t care. Plus it’s another charge they can throw at you. The way it usually works is they will try to throw as many charges at you as possible. And then if only one or two stick they still got you.

Yep, they took down Al Capone that way a century ago... not for running a murderous criminal empire, but for failing to declare income from it.

Really? You've never heard of Al Capone? He was the OG of drug dealers. Remember alcohol is a drug and it was indeed illegal during his time. Tax evasion is what they used to bring him down.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, they took down Al Capone that way a century ago... not for running a murderous criminal empire, but for failing to declare income from it.

Hah! You beat me.

his insta
61a66d6f717ec4839f1c3c46d0d84a0d.png

Swole needs to brush up on his mob knowledge
BTW, Untouchables was a good movie even though Kevin Costner is a horrible actor
Really? You've never heard of Al Capone? He was the OG of drug dealers. Remember alcohol is a drug and it was indeed illegal during his time. Tax evasion is what they used to bring him down.

- - - Updated - - -

Hah! You beat me.

Swole needs to brush up on his mob knowledge
BTW, Untouchables was a good movie even though Kevin Costner is a horrible actor
you’ve clearly never seen dances with wolves or field of dreams or that other one about Bonnie and Clyde... or that other one where his kid is kidnapped or he is the kidnapper ... forgot the title. Kevin Costner is like the Garth brooks or movies bro... Bull Durham , need I say more? Lol

ok- I take it back a little bit- hes been in some good ones
you’ve clearly never seen dances with wolves or field of dreams or that other one about Bonnie and Clyde... or that other one where his kid is kidnapped or he is the kidnapper ... forgot the title. Kevin Costner is like the Garth brooks or movies bro... Bull Durham , need I say more? Lol

Back