USMCA fun facts...

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,943

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,737
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    USMCA fun facts...

    https://www.instagram.com/tv/B56nYzv...d=3khfkgrbntr5


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    12,758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,406
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,991
    Thanked in
    1,855 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I see pelosi on TV talking like the dems crafted this trade agreement. lolz, fucking losers

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Instagram news... you know its good cause he has an eye patch.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,198

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    527
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    Instagram news... you know its good cause he has an eye patch.
    lol he earned that patch on the battlefield.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    lol he earned that patch on the battlefield.
    It is bad ass. But it doesn't mean his Instagram news channel is shit.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Also NAFTA and this new NAFTA are not good for Americans.
    Bill Clintons version of "think of the company" wasn't any better than Donalds, they both nicely word the export American jobs.

  7. #7
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    12,758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,406
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,991
    Thanked in
    1,855 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    Also NAFTA and this new NAFTA are not good for Americans.
    Bill Clintons version of "think of the company" wasn't any better than Donalds, they both nicely word the export American jobs.
    somehow I feel like actions speak louder and we are currently at an all time low unemployment and trumps biggest bragging point is economy and jobs coming back. doubt he would do something to counter that

  8. #8
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,943

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,737
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Texas alone exported 110B I’m goods in 2018 resulting in 35% of the Texas economy

    I read Texas does a total of 2.5B a day in trade with Mexico. Would you say not having a USMCA trade deal at all is better for “companies”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Texas alone exported 110B I’m goods in 2018 resulting in 35% of the Texas economy

    I read Texas does a total of 2.5B a day in trade with Mexico. Would you say not having a USMCA trade deal at all is better for “companies”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NAFTA is great for companies: huge field of cheap Mexican labor, no tariffs. Its not so great if you work at a manufacturing plant in America that just moved to Mexico.


    I was in Texas when NAFT got signed and there were huge manufacturing facilities such as Levi and several others that packed up and went across the Rio Grande the next day.
    Its a double edged sword, we get to sell shit to Mexico for no tarriff and we get Avocados year round and our jean sewn by skilled Mexican seamstresses....

    Unions were originally set up, long long ago, to keep employers from importing foreign workers for cheap labor. Now we just send the job to where the cheap labor is.
    I'm not bad mouthing Trump in this case, USMCA and NAFTA just aren't much different.

    If we really wanted to fight against Mexico shitting on our economy employers would be patriotic and stop hiring droves of illegals for cheap so they can shit on workers rights and nobody does anything about it cause a large portion of the work force is illegal.
    Last edited by BigJym; 12-12-2019 at 10:16 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Mexico is not so great if you're a construction worker competing with Mexicans that will shit all over labor laws to get your job and do it for garbage $.
    Last edited by BigJym; 12-12-2019 at 10:20 AM.

  11. #11
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,943

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,737
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think you’re view is outdated it’s moot. The world we live in is a global trade world, and USMCA was needed. The cup is half full if you are willing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I think you’re view is outdated it’s moot. The world we live in is a global trade world, and USMCA was needed. The cup is half full if you are willing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought you guys hated the "globalist"?
    Also we already had USMCA, it was just called NAFTA.

    Just because we live in a global economy doesn't mean I want to wage compete with Myanmar wages for manufacturing jobs.
    China has a booming economy, nobody in the US wants to trade places with Chinese workers.
    The cup is may be half full, but its a constant fight to keep it that way.

  13. #13
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,943

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,737
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    I thought you guys hated the "globalist"?
    Also we already had USMCA, it was just called NAFTA.

    Just because we live in a global economy doesn't mean I want to wage compete with Myanmar wages for manufacturing jobs.
    China has a booming economy, nobody in the US wants to trade places with Chinese workers.
    The cup is may be half full, but its a constant fight to keep it that way.
    Im not sure who you referring to when you say “you guys” In the interest of clarity, I’m not a globalist. however, I am a realist, and the fact democrats changed the patent rules in USMCA show they are globalists to the core, they are not looking our for American companies on any level but why would they, the favor the UN migrant pack which is a whole new level of globalism.

    I’m aware of NAFTA and the fact it was GHWB baby, he was 100% globalist. Thankfully, we don’t border with china. Are you in the manufacturing line of work?

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Im not sure who you referring to when you say “you guys” In the interest of clarity, I’m not a globalist. however, I am a realist, and the fact democrats changed the patent rules in USMCA show they are globalists to the core, they are not looking our for American companies on any level but why would they, the favor the UN migrant pack which is a whole new level of globalism.

    I’m aware of NAFTA and the fact it was GHWB baby, he was 100% globalist. Thankfully, we don’t border with china. Are you in the manufacturing line of work?

    I'm not looking to argue, this is a very complicated global trade issue that honestly isn't going to get worked out in a few posts.

    I work commercial construction, for my line of work bordering Mexico is pretty shitty, I love working with some of those guys but there are a bunch that just shit all over the US and what our labor laws are meant to protect.

    People complain that the "millennials" don't learn trades but nobody that knows how to lay block or do concrete speaks a lick of English and employers don't want to train workers or have English speaking mentors. Rather than a generation of American growing up learning how to build they get bulldozed over by some 40 year old illegal foreigner who is skilled but fails to pass on that skill to the younger generation of workers on site.
    Last edited by BigJym; 12-12-2019 at 02:03 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Beer in Shower, USA
    Posts
    510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points
    -5012515

    Also if the US sells a million more pairs of Nike sneakers to Mexico under USMCA or NAFTA that still means almost 0 US jobs in spite of our increased sneaker exports.

Similar Threads

  1. gimme the facts!
    By Gmoney in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2015, 03:04 PM
  2. Superfood Facts - Did you know that...?
    By MidWest in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:54 AM
  3. Five Facts About Soy You Must Know
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:19 PM
  4. Fish Oil ~ Just The Facts
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums