• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First experience with PSL

badger31

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was an AY customer then a DQ customer. On a buddy's recommendation, I just tried PSL for the first time. Everything was easy and painless. Great communication and everything went smoothly. I can't wait to try out the Test E and Deca after the holidays. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. So far so good, PSL.

Was an AY customer then a DQ customer. On a buddy's recommendation, I just tried PSL for the first time. Everything was easy and painless. Great communication and everything went smoothly. I can't wait to try out the Test E and Deca after the holidays. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. So far so good, PSL.
Thank you and your in good hands. Looking forward to your feedback.

I have used both AY, DQ and PSL . I can say with confidence you will be very satisfied with PSL, good choice.

Just checking in..Feel free to assist us here if you have a chance!:twothumbs:

Earn additional store credit by leaving a review -
Just mention in the review the forum name and your screen name along with your feedback and contact us to confirm..
Example Anabolicsteroidforums.com member (Your screen name here) - And your Feedback
(Click HERE on image below for direct feedback access)
zCQWZve.png

Last edited:
I agree! PSL has been great. Glad i put my trust with them and so far, as far as ordering, questions and delivery, couldnt be more happier. Im just now as of today starting the gear is recieved from them and sounds like im in for a great time! Thanks for the post

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Uncle z

Ive read some reviews and they say pal is uncle z. They say it’s a scam and stay away. Just wondering what is the truth

Ive read some reviews and they say pal is uncle z. They say it’s a scam and stay away. Just wondering what is the truth

I use PSL, more specifically the EP line from PSL. I can assure you I would not look like I do if they were a scam. PSL is gold from the golden goose

I use PSL, more specifically the EP line from PSL. I can assure you I would not look like I do if they were a scam. PSL is gold from the golden goose

I vouch for the EP line as well. It is very good!

Max

You couldn't be further from the truth. They have both been here for many years and I have never heard of one single person getting scammed.

Believe it or not there is a lot of competitors that have manufacturer complaints.. anybody can make a complaint.. I have seen a lot of superior labs get destroyed over rumors that have been fabricated.. I have seen the labs take a lot of heat and criticism because of labmax tests in which those are very inconsistent and garbage..
Z is one of the oldest sponsors that is still in the market today he is one of the OGs.. when all of these other markets and fly by Labs have came and gone and scammed people, or even failed to stay competitive.. the network Z and PSL has stood the test of time through all of the worst storms and operations that went down..
There has been mistakes throughout the years and many have been corrected, like any service in the market even automotive manufacturers,but it's not about the mistake that we should judge them by but rather how they correct those mistakes and how they continuously to provide the service that not only customers need but they deserve..

IML Gear Cream!
Well said @Vision

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back