• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sober six months then lost it

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds cheesy but go to God... acknowledging and acquiescing to the will of higher power is a huge factor for many people who are able to drastically change/improve their lives.
Gods not cheesy.

Gods meaty!

2,479 days since I stuck a needle in my arm. To those talking about God/Higher Power, kudos to you. Only way I've been able to stay dope free is because of just that; God. You put God first in your life no matter what the struggle, no matter what the reward. You can't lose. You won't lose. And after a while the 'refuse to lose' attitude becomes your new habit, your new way of life. And you won't lose. Keep God happy with your progress as a human, God rewards heavily for your efforts. Guys like me end up dead or locked up for life. 2,479 days ago I started putting God first in all my daily grind and God has provided and met all my needs. Not my wants, but my needs. And for that I try to stay humble and always remain grateful. One thing is all you have to do and a better way of life presents itself. I'm living proof. I have guys coming out of prison, fresh off the streets who have put God first in their lives. They're living a life they never thought they could live. And they love it. Yes we still have our struggles. Yes some of my guys go back in. Yes some of my guys go back to the streets. And yes all those guys end up coming back on their knees putting God first again because they lived the good life for a short time and they want it back. Some of my guys haven't gone back to prison or the streets and they're buying houses, cars, taking care of their family and holding down jobs. All because they keep God first.

Amen brother!

2,479 days since I stuck a needle in my arm. To those talking about God/Higher Power, kudos to you. Only way I've been able to stay dope free is because of just that; God. You put God first in your life no matter what the struggle, no matter what the reward. You can't lose. You won't lose. And after a while the 'refuse to lose' attitude becomes your new habit, your new way of life. And you won't lose. Keep God happy with your progress as a human, God rewards heavily for your efforts. Guys like me end up dead or locked up for life. 2,479 days ago I started putting God first in all my daily grind and God has provided and met all my needs. Not my wants, but my needs. And for that I try to stay humble and always remain grateful. One thing is all you have to do and a better way of life presents itself. I'm living proof. I have guys coming out of prison, fresh off the streets who have put God first in their lives. They're living a life they never thought they could live. And they love it. Yes we still have our struggles. Yes some of my guys go back in. Yes some of my guys go back to the streets. And yes all those guys end up coming back on their knees putting God first again because they lived the good life for a short time and they want it back. Some of my guys haven't gone back to prison or the streets and they're buying houses, cars, taking care of their family and holding down jobs. All because they keep God first.

And you’re an ass on here? Why? Is that how you want to be thought of? Is that how god wants you to be? Many of us just look to your handle and think asshole. Hope you change our minds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We all fall short of Gods glory. That’s why he sent the man!

Attachments

• 3145DC66-4475-4BB3-9F81-D7168739ACAE.jpeg
    3145DC66-4475-4BB3-9F81-D7168739ACAE.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 12
And you’re an ass on here? Why? Is that how you want to be thought of? Is that how god wants you to be? Many of us just look to your handle and think asshole. Hope you change our minds!

I dont care what you think of me. Only gods opinion matters. And I'm not trying to change anyone's mind of how they see me. I'm simply reaching out to a fella who shares/shared the same struggles as I. Dont like me? Don't care. Don't like what I have to say? Don't read it.

Don't dick up this guys thread. If you have something you'd like to say to me, off this guys thread, pm. Otherwise sit back and keep your mouth shut. This isn't about you or me or how anyone feels about me. It's about a man who struggles. Don't make it about anything else other than that.

Don't dick up this guys thread. If you have something you'd like to say to me, off this guys thread, pm. Otherwise sit back and keep your mouth shut. This isn't about you or me or how anyone feels about me. It's about a man who struggles. Don't make it about anything else other than that.

It is about a man struggling when you are trying to push you weight around on a man who has been knocked down already.

Go start shit some place else dude. You're screwing up this guys thread. Ya selfish prick. Telling a man to keep God first is pushing my weight on him? Ya fuckin tool bag

Last edited:
Pretty sure Roid will agree with me!

Get Shredded!
Send a pm if you have something else to say. Otherwise stfu and move along.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ roid with an L. He's such a stand up guy

Oh don’t like it when it happens to you!

I dont mind if the time and place is right. You don't bother me dude. You're a yapping little girl with an inferiority complex.
And lol @ all your exclamation points.

Take it to the pit boys.

maybe customs corner?

No he needs to take it to the pit.
What do you think, Milford? Did I come across to you as trying to push my weight around? Certainly wasn't my intention.

Last edited:
No he needs to take it to the pit.
What do you think, Milford? Did I come across to you as trying to push my weight around? Certainly wasn't my intention.

I don’t think he was talking about your post in this specific thread. I think maybe you ruffled something feathers elsewhere and it followed you here? I dunno.... I haven’t found those other threads yet.

I commend you for kicking your addiction. And applaud you for finding God.

Inheriting the kingdom will feel better than any dope high ever could.

congrats!

I don’t think he was talking about your post in this specific thread. I think maybe you ruffled something feathers elsewhere and it followed you here? I dunno.... I haven’t found those other threads yet.

I commend you for kicking your addiction. And applaud you for finding God.

Inheriting the kingdom will feel better than any dope high ever could.

congrats!
Thanks pal. Appreciate it. And yeah I've been ruffling feathers since I was a teenager. Nothing new but he needs to keep it where it belongs. If it followed me here it's because he brought it here.

Maybe I can help bring this back to the bros problem. I’m a recovering alcoholic. I’ve got 24yrs sober. It’s a struggle to stay sober in this world. Truth be known only a recovering alky truly understands another alky. There’s a lot of therapeutic treatment out there and it helps, but the best way to get past this problem is getting with another recovering alcoholic. Like I said, I’ve been sober 24 Yrs now and have seen every version of alcoholic imaginable right down to the deaths of alcoholic ppl in my family. If your willing to put out a post for advice here, you should be willing to hit an AA Mtg where the responses will be from other recovering alcoholics. Most ppl want to help on here but the folks at AA mtgs know how to help. They have been thru it. Any other advice I can help with please feel free to PM me. I’m alive today because I help others beat the horrible addiction I suffered from. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to give it away to keep it. I've thought about going back to meetings. Back to basics kinda thing.

Amen! Keep going strong brother!

Whatever works brother!!

Back