• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hGH Expiration?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long is gh good for if left unconstituted in the refrigerator? I have some that "expired"in August 2017... decided I'd pin it anyways; pinned 10iu's the first few days to see if I'd notice any signs and sure enough, random numb tingliness in my hands and feet and some mild achiness in my finger joints. I backed it down to 5iu and will run it till it's out... Curious if anyone knows how long it's good for if stored properly before significant degradation occurs?

How long is gh good for if left unconstituted in the refrigerator? I have some that "expired"in August 2017... decided I'd pin it anyways; pinned 10iu's the first few days to see if I'd notice any signs and sure enough, random numb tingliness in my hands and feet and some mild achiness in my finger joints. I backed it down to 5iu and will run it till it's out... Curious if anyone knows how long it's good for if stored properly before significant degradation occurs?

Youre not supposed to. Ive had friends and myself used hgh expired 2-4 years plus and its been good. Also insulins. Dont get me wrong i also had pharm hgh that wasnt expired be not so potent. Everything is batch dependent and environmtent. Treat it like it was unexpired it SHOULD be good. As long as brand etc is reputable..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expired hgh can develop dimmers. Side effects from hgh Such as numb/tingling hands an feet. It’s never a good idea to judge hgh.

If ur HGh is stored in a cool place before recon, it has been my experience that the quality remained the same as when you received it. However, another thing Ive learned about HGH....each vial can be different even when from the same kit.

I have no idea how expired HGH develops dimers? how would you know this? please elaborate?

If ur HGh is stored in a cool place before recon, it has been my experience that the quality remained the same as when you received it. However, another thing Ive learned about HGH....each vial can be different even when from the same kit.

I have no idea how expired HGH develops dimers? how would you know this? please elaborate?

I'm also interested in that last tidbit

I would like to know that to how does HGH develops dimmers when it expires ? In all seriousness it might but I have no idea if I had to guess I would say it doesn’t but I could be wrong just about all exp dates on medications are a scam . As long as there properly stored now HGH might be different I don’t know

- - - Updated - - -

Expired hgh can develop dimmers. Side effects from hgh Such as numb/tingling hands an feet. It’s never a good idea to judge hgh.

but since Jswole said it I’m going to start regurgitating it ;) !

Might be a cool experiment to do a GH serum and IGF-1 test 3 hours after pinning 10iu. There will be zero doubt about your specific batch if its good or not.

My guess is its just fine

Back