• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to TRT

Franky84

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

im planning on taking testo (TRT) starting on the new year (1st week of Jan 2020). A little about me I’m 35 years old, I’m 5’10 weigh at 230lbs (recently lost 40lbs), I workout but never done any steroids. Lately I will say for the past 5 months I been feeling unmotivated, lack of confidence, brain fog at times etc. pretty much I’m not at my optimal self (yes I understand testo lower every year at that age) so my questions to the forums to anyone that can relate and help are: what do you guys suggest that I do in term of what’s the best way to start my cycle ? And which ones that are recommended ? also be mindful I’m not looking to compete therefore I’m not looking to go hard on the cycle so please any suggestion will help thanks

Franky,

At your age and bodyweight, if you wanted to do a TRT run that's considered the higher side, I would run 200mg of Test Cyp per week. This is what most people are running, with very little, if any, side effects.

TRT or any Testosterone is definitely not overnight. This December makes my 2nd year on TRT. I run a bit higher dose sometimes, but I went from 275lbs to 235lbs. I did that in about 8 months in and your body just keeps leaning and getting better. I am much more vascular and my muscle tone is back and the belly is gone with the love handles.

I never pick up a weight although I have them. Life and business keeps me from it, or so I tell myself. At any rate, it changed me into the man I was at 23. Body and mind. What I am saying is that it isn't overnight. You won't feel anything until about 6 weeks in at the earliest. Anything else is placebo.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Have you actually had your test level checked? I mean, yes, you have symptoms of low T, but what is your actual level?

You do not want to get on TRT unless you have too. I on 54 and been on it for years. Pinning gets old very quickly. Make sure to check your test levels and see if that truly is the cause of the lack of your motivation.

Thanks a lot that was very informative, I know I’m not expecting anything overnight, again thanks that was helpful

Actually I came across a lot of stories and majority of them did talk about doing a test first hand. So no I haven’t done any test yet, I guess I should ?

great choice to get labs first.... here is a link for very low cost labs https://www.privatemdlabs.com you can choose a female hormone test for about 60$ and that will be sufficient for your needs. keep us posted on what you decide to do, also there are great sources here for testosterone when you decide

Most definitely need to get labs first. I'd also recommend running your TRT regimen through a doctor. You can try your PCP but oftentimes they aren't well educated on the process and stick with bad protocols. If you can find a small local doctor in your area that specializes in hormone replacement, that's your best bet. I'd call around first and start feeling them out. The number one thing I asked when I was searching is if they allow home injections. Many of these "clinics" will make you come in every week for a shot and try to sell you other medication and it's very expensive. You don't really need all of that, just a good doctor that is educated on the subject and will look out for you.

200mg/wk is the high end of what you will get prescribed. You'll likely have to go back and test every 3 months for a while to make sure that your levels are good and eventually you will go to 6mo or 1yr checkups.

Most definitely need to get labs first. I'd also recommend running your TRT regimen through a doctor. You can try your PCP but oftentimes they aren't well educated on the process and stick with bad protocols. If you can find a small local doctor in your area that specializes in hormone replacement, that's your best bet. I'd call around first and start feeling them out. The number one thing I asked when I was searching is if they allow home injections. Many of these "clinics" will make you come in every week for a shot and try to sell you other medication and it's very expensive. You don't really need all of that, just a good doctor that is educated on the subject and will look out for you.

200mg/wk is the high end of what you will get prescribed. You'll likely have to go back and test every 3 months for a while to make sure that your levels are good and eventually you will go to 6mo or 1yr checkups.

^ This is the best way to start TRT (and insurance pays). A urologist is usually a pretty good bet for trt...preferably one that isn't ready to retire. He can also prescribe AI if needed. Once you know what you're doing, then proceed from there as you will.

IML Gear Cream!
. If you want to do a cycle order on hear then. Some guys go to b.s trt clinics to cycle all year and look like a juice head . If your lacking some test go to a legit urologist to add some test. Not an m.d who works at a trt clinic .

. If you want to do a cycle order on hear then. Some guys go to b.s trt clinics to cycle all year and look like a juice head . If your lacking some test go to a legit urologist to add some test. Not an m.d who works at a trt clinic .

I believe the man asked for TRT, that's a year round thing smart guy. Also, it's spelled "here" as in a place, not "hear" as in I can't HEAR you.

Back