• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marriage:

I second the not facing on the negative and deciding and considering what you do like about her. It’s tough though.

Mine is lazy, physically AND intellectually. She also spends a shitload of time on reality tv. I go away on business a few days and the only change in the house is I need to restock food. No washed sheets, thorough house cleaning, dogs not washed, nada.
I’ve come to expect nothing and I’m less disappointed.
I still can’t fathom someone just allowing every single thing be done for them, especially when they are capable of working. Before she couldn’t work because her immigration status but now, after I dropped some coin on the process, she’s a permanent resident now and has the right to work.

I bought her a ticket to South Africa a couple weeks ago. Nice flight on Swiss Air. Because the last minute purchase she couldn’t reserve seats. I’m up in SD last week and she calls and says she got an email saying if she pays $40 she can choose a seat. Not a premium seat, just a seat. I told her was going to get a seat anyway but apparently just getting to SA wasn’t enough. She needed to be comfortable.
Then I get home and she want to know how much money she can take with her. I said I’d give her $200 for tho weeks then she can draw as much as she wants on the 30th. (She’s staying with family)
“What about that envelope of money in the safe?” Told her it was the rent. “But you can get that much back before the rent is due, right?”
Reminded me of why I chose to not go with her. I need a couple month alone.

Don't stay for sex and blowjobs. Hell, you CNA get that anywhere and if the woman won't give you a blowjob, forget her fast. Coach, you have your hands full there buddy. It seems like you have chosen very poorly in the past too. I think you need to rid yourself of this albatross and choose another, but slowly and wisely. You've had enough miserable ones.

Sex is a whole other ballgame. I swear, a lot of women would go forever without it, ask me how I know. It isn't even worth continuing. Even if you have 20 or more years in the marriage, it isn't even worth it if you aren't happy. Don't kill yourself early with misery. Get out and find yourself a woman that shows you she loves you and that will reciprocate sex and affection.

I second the not facing on the negative and deciding and considering what you do like about her. It’s tough though.

Mine is lazy, physically AND intellectually. She also spends a shitload of time on reality tv. I go away on business a few days and the only change in the house is I need to restock food. No washed sheets, thorough house cleaning, dogs not washed, nada.
I’ve come to expect nothing and I’m less disappointed.
I still can’t fathom someone just allowing every single thing be done for them, especially when they are capable of working. Before she couldn’t work because her immigration status but now, after I dropped some coin on the process, she’s a permanent resident now and has the right to work.

I bought her a ticket to South Africa a couple weeks ago. Nice flight on Swiss Air. Because the last minute purchase she couldn’t reserve seats. I’m up in SD last week and she calls and says she got an email saying if she pays $40 she can choose a seat. Not a premium seat, just a seat. I told her was going to get a seat anyway but apparently just getting to SA wasn’t enough. She needed to be comfortable.
Then I get home and she want to know how much money she can take with her. I said I’d give her $200 for tho weeks then she can draw as much as she wants on the 30th. (She’s staying with family)
“What about that envelope of money in the safe?” Told her it was the rent. “But you can get that much back before the rent is due, right?”
Reminded me of why I chose to not go with her. I need a couple month alone.

Dude, I gotta tell ya, you’re in a sugar daddy relationship not a traditional one. Btw, I’m not judging more power to ya. Now show us some pics of the SA cutey so we can see what your paying for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strippers are a great option. When I was younger I always had one of them on my bike at the end of the night. They like to have fun,party,feel safe and fuck. They where in great shape also. To bad they all smoked though.

Is she sexy at least? Does she put out and is she any good in bed? Is that why you tolerate her laziness? Are you afraid of being alone?

listen dude... you seem like a good guy and I totally get it... my wife wanted to be a stay at home mom so I busted my ass so she could live out her dream and all I want is a fucking blowjob a couple times a week. I had no dream career to pursue, I wanted to just indulge in mediocrity and get laid. So, since that doesn’t happen I get pissed and try to get her to bring in some income so I can afford gear so I can smash some weights and maybe get hot enough to get noticed by some holly weird whore that can cast me in Jason statham like roles so I can have a mansion and a 200k sports car that I smash up weekly. Is that too much to ask?

anyways bro..

im staying for the kids. I like them. I like having a family.

if you want your shit to work out you gotta stop the negative self talk first. You gotta stop bitching to yourself about why she makes you miserable and start telling yourself the things you like about her, daily. It’s difficult, but if you want to try to make it that’s where you start.

if not, find a nice side piece that you can take your frustrations out on.

good luck bruh!

You know...there'd be a lot more peace on earth if this was the case for all of us. Just sayin.

I'm going to go out on a limb from what TD has described. The craziness he puts up with probably does carry over into the bedroom. Crazy chicks also do some crazy stuff in the bedroom. And it will make you tolerate a *lot* of that crazy behavior *outside* the bedroom. You just have to decide if the occasional wild sex is worth it or not. Weigh it in the scales.
Guys, I'm 58 yrs old, and she is 50. We don't have kids, and at my age, I don't want to start having them now. I plan on retiring in 3 years. I've had other rican girls before my wife, and they do get crazy in bed, but at my age, she wants sex more than I do. It's not that I'm no longer cabable, it's more like I'm just not as interested in it as much as I used to be when I was younger. Some days, it's just too much work. LOL....

As far as dwelling on the things I like about her, I'd be hard pressed to think of any. I don't even like talking to her anymore. Every single conversation I have with her, there's a big potential for arguing, because she either tries to completely dominate the conversation, and talks over me, or she tries getting bossy with me, or just like her mom, she talks about things like she's an expert, that she really hasn't any clue about. She seems to have a viewpoint, that a husband is supposed to wipe her azz and do every single little thing for her, that most other people do for themself. Example, she came home today, and she parked in the driveway, walked through the garage and up the stairs into the kitchen, saw me sitting down, and ordered me to go downstairs to make sure she closed and locked the door going through the garage. I mean she's a retard. She can't/or won't lock the door for herself when she comes home, if she knows I am at home, so she can order me to do it for her. I told her to take a hike, and stop being a baby, and lock the door for herself like any other adult does when they get home. This was NOT an isolated incident. She does annoying things like this all the time.

A few years ago when I made the mistake of going food shopping with her, she tried talking me into carrying her pocketbook, because it's "too heavy" for her. I nipped that crap right in the bud by telling her there's no way I'm carrying any woman's pocketbook EVER. And if the thing is "too heavy" for her, then she should either leave it home or take all the crap out of it that she doesn't need anyway. But if I had agreed to carry it, she would've had me carrying it for her on a daily basis. That's the mentality of this crazy female. She thinks she's some kind of Cleopatra queen floating on a raft down the Nile river, and expects men all around her to bow down and do things for her which other women do for themselves, and no she's not a 10. She's well past her prime, (as I am too). But atleast I workout, and workout hard. She doesn't even exercise at all. Not even walking. She and her sister are very manipulative, and I see right through both of them.

Some days, it's just too much work. LOL....

My buddy and I talk about this all the time. It *is* too much work sometimes. I mean seriously...if i'm going to have wine and dine, etc, etc all over again...you see where this is going. I'm not saying never be romantic. Relationships are hard and you do have to work at them. But when you're expected to perform some sort of bizarre mating ritual *every* time. Yeah, it's not worth it.

Kind of reminds me of this old chestnut:

03ec0ed051eac231bfa74c58ccbaa35e.jpg

In my experience with latinas....

they love to argue. My Mexican chica would go out of her way to try to make me jealous or argumentative. She said it’s because she likes the passion that comes with make up sex. I tried to explain to her that she didn’t have to be a bitch to get me to fuck her hard like that. Anyways...

I figured you guys in your 50s + had libidos that rivaled 18 year olds.... I know my libido is thru the roof mostly all the time. Let me know if you want me to take your wives off your hands for a night or two 😉

IML Gear Cream!

they love to argue. My Mexican chica would go out of her way to try to make me jealous or argumentative. She said it’s because she likes the passion that comes with make up sex. I tried to explain to her that she didn’t have to be a bitch to get me to fuck her hard like that. Anyways...

I figured you guys in your 50s + had libidos that rivaled 18 year olds.... I know my libido is thru the roof mostly all the time. Let me know if you want me to take your wives off your hands for a night or two

Just a night or two? How about permanently? You can have her.

So what ur saying is ur smart lol

I would say ‘broke’ more than ‘smart’ persay ... D-I-V-O-R-C-E is outta my price range. So I can only afford a few hours here or there... 🤷*♂️

I would say ‘broke’ more than ‘smart’ persay ... D-I-V-O-R-C-E is outta my price range. So I can only afford a few hours here or there... 🤷*♂️

HALF! lol

I would say ‘broke’ more than ‘smart’ persay ... D-I-V-O-R-C-E is outta my price range. So I can only afford a few hours here or there... *

Let me give you some good advice here... if divorce is in ur future, the best time is when ur broke! Trust me on this one

Haha big true

I’m right in the middle ... ya know where you’re broke as shit but can’t qualify for any of them bennies

Haha big true

I’m right in the middle ... ya know where you’re broke as shit but can’t qualify for any of them bennies
Keep working your ass off for 40 hours per week. Millions are depending on your tax dollars.

Get Shredded!
You old fucker. :)
Yes sir

My buddy and I talk about this all the time. It *is* too much work sometimes. I mean seriously...if i'm going to have wine and dine, etc, etc all over again...you see where this is going. I'm not saying never be romantic. Relationships are hard and you do have to work at them. But when you're expected to perform some sort of bizarre mating ritual *every* time. Yeah, it's not worth it.

Kind of reminds me of this old chestnut:

03ec0ed051eac231bfa74c58ccbaa35e.jpg
I should hang that poster up in my living room.

they love to argue. My Mexican chica would go out of her way to try to make me jealous or argumentative. She said it’s because she likes the passion that comes with make up sex. I tried to explain to her that she didn’t have to be a bitch to get me to fuck her hard like that. 
I have 3 things to say to that:

#1. If they have to stir up trouble and arguments just to feel a sense of power, or to get attention, then they're either very emotionally immature, have a giant but super delicate ego that needs to be stroked all the time, they're super insecure, or ALL of the above!!! I have to often be at war day in an day out at the work place with the weisel managers as well as some of the more ignorant co-workers of mine, but at least I get paid good money for it. I don't want to have to come home to more of the same from my partner, who is supposed to be on MY side rather than being my rival. I've often explained this to my wife, but it's like speaking a foreign language to her, (one that she's never heard before).

#2. For me, that crap got boring and pretty old real quick even when I was in my 20's, let alone now when I'm in my 50's.

#3. That pretty much works for the guy only if he uses sex as some weird twisted form of power, or discipline over his partner. But for me, sex was never used like that. I'd rather be attracted by a woman's good looks, charm, and femininity. NOT how childish she can be. Acting like a spoiled child never impressed me nor attracted me. I can't stand that low-brow ignorant behaviour from a woman. It actually turns me off rather than it exciting me. When a woman acts like a child around me, it makes me feel like I'm baby sitting. And for me that's more annoying rather than pleasureable.

Let me give you some good advice here... if divorce is in ur future, the best time is when ur broke! Trust me on this one

Yeah but wouldn't you still need mucho dollars for the lawyer???

Last edited:
Yes sir

Yeah but wouldn't you still need mucho dollars for the lawyer???

Of course, you would need some but not much. the less you have liquid and net assets, the less you give her. Giving up 0% of broke is way better than 50% of everything when you have a lot.

Last edited:
Bro, it comes down to simply this... you are no longer compatible with her. Maybe you never were, IDK.

It will never get fixed.

If you can’t leave, make her life miserable until she leaves you.

Maybe being a giant cock sucker might actually make her fly straight.

Get the heck out of you marriage.

Of course, you would need some but not much. the less you have liquid and net assets, the less you give her.

Sounds like good advice. Thanks.

If you can’t leave, make her life miserable until she leaves you.

Maybe being a giant cock sucker might actually make her fly straight.

THIS HERE^ is the only thing that works with her. When her dad was alive, he treated her like crap, and she respected him. I find that if I'm a real dick like her dad was, it straightens her out, but it doesn't last. I have to continue to treat her poorly to keep her respect. I hate beig that way towards anybody, but it's the only thing that works with her. It really sucks because that just isn't me. Why are some chicks like that? It's really twisted!!!

I figured you guys in your 50s + had libidos that rivaled 18 year olds.... I know my libido is thru the roof mostly all the time. Let me know if you want me to take your wives off your hands for a night or two 
While hormones definitely increase libido, it is nothing at all like being 18 again.

Sounds like good advice. Thanks.

THIS HERE^ is the only thing that works with her. When her dad was alive, he treated her like crap, and she respected him. I find that if I'm a real dick like her dad was, it straightens her out, but it doesn't last. I have to continue to treat her poorly to keep her respect. I hate beig that way towards anybody, but it's the only thing that works with her. It really sucks because that just isn't me. Why are some chicks like that? It's really twisted!!!

Bc for this latina...in order to gain her respect, you have to be a complete Alpha male. Anything less, and she loses that respect for you. For her, the two are tied together as one.

In many latin cultures, a man rules his household (like her dad did).

To her, you not ruling the house = not a man.

My sister married a PR. He tried that shit with her and she broke him of this silly notion of being in charge.

Ehhhhh...it depends on what and how much I'm running. On cycle, heck yeah, every day would be ok with me. TRT dose...once or twice a week will do me.
Oh, I have sex every day. I guess your libido at 18 was very different from mine if that is the definition.

All women are motivated by hypergamy. Hypergamist instinct is what controls female behavior. All women are primarily motivated by the instinct to, "marry up." If they believe that you are on the same rung of the ladder or a lower rung, they will treat you like shit. They only want a male that is on a rung higher than the one they're on. I learned at a very young age how to hack a woman's hypergamy, although I didn't realize what I was doing at first. I learned what it was that I was doing much later in life. How you hack a woman's hypergamist instinct is simply to treat them poorly. Instinctively, women react to this as treating you like you are on a rung above them. The worse they're treated, the more they love it. Women all say that they want to "fall in love with a nice guy." BULLSHIT! They meet nice guys all the time and blow them off. Nice guys are on the same rung of the ladder or below them. It's the guy who treats them like shit that they're drawn to. Women aren't capable of feeling "love." They are simply reacting to their hypergamist instinct and mistaking what they feel for something they call, love.

The foundation of hypergamy is the instinct to bear healthy children. All women are drawn to the most alpha asshole because in nature, he's the guy who's going to give them the best children, not some simpering "nice guy." It was many years after practicing this that I found out why it works. Do some research on the internet. It's all out there.

Back