• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ibuprofen (NSAID) inflammatory medications lower protien synthesis?

Anopolo21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I came across a thread not to long ago about inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen(NSAID) can lower protien synthesis inside the body when taken, and it may be best to avoid them on cycle. I been looking for the thread, but can't seem to find it. Has anyone ever heard of this? Does anyone have any knowledge on this subject?

I remember the thread too but dunno the specific studies behind it.

However, the consensus in the medical science community about inflammation generally is the acute variety is a good thing, something your tissues need in order to heal from trauma. The traditional anti-inflammatory approach to injuries has come under fire for this reason since it delays healing. A friend of mine had some verebral fusion operations recently and was ordered to minimize NSAIDs, same deal.

Chronic inflammation is a different story -- arthritis, athersclerosis, etc. A lot of evidence is now pointing to toxins possibly causing ALL of those issues, and sugar may be the foremost among em.

Here's a random study to make it seem like I know what I'm talking about:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23982408

F I take NSIADS like candy, now I know why I'm so small! j/k Really good info, I use a topical NSIAD gel on my left hand (only have 1 good finger there but I can curl 40lbs still) and my wife puts it on my spine as I got a f-ton of old injuries...got run over by a drunk driver, shot by my Uncle with an AR-15 bunny busting, man I just can't opiods they make me vomit

F I take NSIADS like candy, now I know why I'm so small! j/k Really good info, I use a topical NSIAD gel on my left hand (only have 1 good finger there but I can curl 40lbs still) and my wife puts it on my spine as I got a f-ton of old injuries...got run over by a drunk driver, shot by my Uncle with an AR-15 bunny busting, man I just can't opiods they make me vomit

Try sublingual instead.

Sounds like there's a good story in here. Who takes an AR shooting rabbits?

Sounds like there's a good story in here. Who takes an AR shooting rabbits?

Had a friend who was once in the Marines in... South Carolina maybe... and they'd occasionally go "deer hunting" in the woods nearby with M16s. This was back in the 80's. He said it was a slaughter. Bunnies would get blown to pieces I imagine.

sounds like an idiot with an AR-15 murdering bunnies to me and then almost you... and no I'm not anti gun just anti stupid people with guns.

Back