• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why Do YOU Use Gear?

I was conceived on Gear. Maybe that is the reason, IDK. Truthfully, for me it is for the money and pussy, if I’m being honest. I also like watching my body grow and manipulating it.

Max

To be honest. For very selfish reasons when I first started long ago. I wanted to look good and be the biggest person walking around. I wanted to be intimidating. Sounds pretty vain, I'd say. Because it was.

Many years later, after realizing my genetics won't allow to be the biggest dude, its all about feeling good and being happy with what I have gained.

I was conceived on Gear. Maybe that is the reason, IDK. Truthfully, for me it is for the money and pussy, if I’m being honest. I also like watching my body grow and manipulating it.

Max

You make money from bodybuilding? Rare breed.

Where you buy those t shirts that are high up near the shoulders btw? Saw your pic on flex friday forum.

Love when the guys grab there girls up close when I walk by and look better than 9999/10000 people. Like laughing at guys that puff there chest out when walking by. Compliments. Insecurities lol.
Like to suffer mentally as it makes me stronger everytime.
(Why I bodybuild in a nutshell)

I had really big balls and needed them to shrink to a normal size. Found out test will shrink them up a bit and the rest is history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had really big balls and needed them to shrink to a normal size. Found out test will shrink them up a bit and the rest is history.

That's pretty fucking funny I would say I actually did have really big nuts before Test!!

I started self dosing after I got sleep apnea and it crashed my natty levels at age 31 . Doctor prescribed me some for a few months but wouldn't keep me on (the doctors are clueless with trt around here) Started lifting hard and got some gainz and haven't looked back . I Don't blast like most guys mostly just cruise to feel good . I would love to compete but just don't have the life to support it .

Bored

and small wiener

I was a very unattractive woman. For years I couldn’t get a man or a woman to make sex with me. Then I transitioned and started abusing gear. My clit grew to 9” and even developed a pee hole and my labia is big as a ball sack.
Now I’m a super hot dude. With Deca dick, gyno and man boobs.
Well worth it!

You make money from bodybuilding? Rare breed.

Where you buy those t shirts that are high up near the shoulders btw? Saw your pic on flex friday forum.

Love when the guys grab there girls up close when I walk by and look better than 9999/10000 people. Like laughing at guys that puff there chest out when walking by. Compliments. Insecurities lol.
Like to suffer mentally as it makes me stronger everytime.
(Why I bodybuild in a nutshell)

Some girls prefer a big cock over a big body I know so many women that were turned on by a big guy but then immediately turned off once they seen the baby dick Horse legs but a baby dick

I grew a pair to start using gear to help give me a boost in the gym as well as getting leaner again.

IML Gear Cream!
I was a very unattractive woman. For years I couldn’t get a man or a woman to make sex with me. Then I transitioned and started abusing gear. My clit grew to 9” and even developed a pee hole and my labia is big as a ball sack.
Now I’m a super hot dude. With Deca dick, gyno and man boobs.
Well worth it!

Can you still get fucked between your balls?

Actually nvm, forget I asked. I don't wanna know, lol. And definitely no "Oh yeah that reminds me..." stories.

Can you still get fucked between your balls?

Actually nvm, forget I asked. I don't wanna know, lol. And definitely no "Oh yeah that reminds me..." stories.
Sending vids and instructions...

Just as the title states. Why do you use gear? What are your goals? Let's hear the 'why' behind for everyone!
Because I can, and I like being jacked...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Went on TRT because of a 300 total test level and chronic fatigue. Went on AAS simply because the government said I couidn't have it.

Back