• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Joe Rogan About Vegan Diet

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Joe Rogan About Vegan Diet

Joe Rogan hosts one of the hottest podcasts (The Joe Rogan Podcast) available and he’s had so many interesting people on his show from actors to athletes, and celebrities. But in a recent episode, the comedian and UFC commentator was joined by James Wilks, the producer of the new ‘Game Changers’ documentary and paleo advocate Chris Kresser who called the documentary “vegan propaganda”.

Well, this episode was an opportunity for Wilks to negate many of the claims made by Kresser regarding his film. And according to Joe Rogan, Wilks did an amazing job defending Game Changers, so much so that Rogan was considering taking down the original piece where Kresser criticized many aspects of the movie.

This is what Rogan wrote on Instagram about the interview…

“Vegans, you’re gonna LOVE this one! @lightningwilks, one of the producers of “the game changers” came on to challenge some of the criticism that Chris Kresser presented about the movie, and to say he did well would be a tremendous understatement.

James knocked it out of the park and defended himself and the film quite spectacularly. So much so that I’m actually considering taking the original breakdown of the film offline. This podcast will be up today at noon PT.”

https://youtu.be/s0zgNY_kqlI

If you believe a vegan diet is healthier than the omnivorous diet human beings Evolved to eat then you're so dumb I can't help you. The only good argument for the vegan diet is moral that we should not kill other creatures and I respect that But the rest is nonsense and bad science

- - - Updated - - -

If you believe a vegan diet is healthier than the omnivorous diet human beings Evolved to eat then you're so dumb I can't help you. The only good argument for the vegan diet is moral that we should not kill other creatures and I respect that But the rest is nonsense and bad science

God made us apex. We are top of the food chain. I don’t see chickens building spaceships. They are food. And, you wanna feed the over grown human population... meat is the cheapest, most nutrient dense and most efficient use of land..

vegans should live in cages and only come out to suck carnivores dicks

joe podcast is pretty good, I listen regularly.

Wonder how Vegan Gains feels about this one.

That's a good synopsis. The whole vitamin B12 issue with strict vegans is, all by itself, proof that it's unnatural and problematic.

That said, "natural" isn't a slam dunk argument for doing anything (arsenic, cyanide, tornadoes, ebola, rabid dogs are all 100% organic natural) and the moral argument is worth considering. Until you smell a sizzling porterhouse, anyway... then carnivory is mandatory. "If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why did He make cows out of tasty, tasty meat?"

God made us apex. We are top of the food chain. I don’t see chickens building spaceships. They are food. And, you wanna feed the over grown human population... meat is the cheapest, most nutrient dense and most efficient use of land..

vegans should live in cages and only come out to suck carnivores dicks

joe podcast is pretty good, I listen regularly.

If your argument begins with the basis of god placing humans as the apex of the animal kingdom, research extinct hominids. There were several other humans walking the world with us. We were not at the top of the food chain until the last 1000 years out of our 30,000+ year run. In fact, the first tools discovered were to break bones of dead animals to extract the bone marrow because we weren’t the predators, or the first scavengers. We were safe to approach after the carcasses were picked.

If your argument begins with the basis of god placing humans as the apex of the animal kingdom, research extinct hominids. There were several other humans walking the world with us. We were not at the top of the food chain until the last 1000 years out of our 30,000+ year run. In fact, the first tools discovered were to break bones of dead animals to extract the bone marrow because we weren’t the predators, or the first scavengers. We were safe to approach after the carcasses were picked.

we are now. You want the human race to regress? All I’m saying is..... eating meat doesn’t make you a horrible person. And mono cropping kills more animals than holistic regenerative farming. Is a chickens life more important than an insect or fish or bird.

veganism is for turds. People go as far as killing there pets with vegan diets cuz they’re idiots. Just reminds me of my brother in law so much that it makes my blood boil that this is another agenda based on emotion that is getting pushed down our throats. Human guilt.

how they gonna feel when the next few generations of humans are all deformed with malnutrition and all sorts of new and old diseases.

As a race, we should move forward. Save the bone marrow for stem cell research so kids aren’t dying of cancer. Don’t feel bad for wanting a fat juicy steak. That cow would eat you if he was built that way.
I don’t know man.

It’s on the bottom of my anti social justice warrior exhumation list

And I used to love aqua teen hunger force when I was a stoner...

Back