• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My Bloodwork results *Before Cycle*

I wouldn’t. It is just barely raised, I grow well slightly raised . IMO/IME
{unless you have sides}
Max

Sides I have right now are: a bit lower than usual sex drive, small pimples, and tiredness

Sides I have right now are: a bit lower than usual sex drive, small pimples, and tiredness

List your cycle.

Max

List your cycle.

Max
This will be my first cycle, I haven't started yet. I was thinking of doing 250mg/week Test E only

With the side effects post above I just meant that I was wondering for a while why those 3 symptoms occurred this year. Looks like the estrogen lvls are the reason

Last edited:
This will be my first cycle, I haven't started yet. I was thinking of doing 250mg/week Test E only

With the side effects post above I just meant that I was wondering for a while why those 3 symptoms occurred this year. Looks like the estrogen lvls are the reason

. Some guys have high estro naturally. I do see a correlation with guys that have high body fat and higher estro levels. I even stopped all soy products. No more EDAMAME! Lol

Max

250 a week is a waste in my opinion and will shut you down just as much as 500 will

250 a week is a waste in my opinion and will shut you down just as much as 500 will

This is great advice. Start with 500/wk or don't do it. No point in shutting yourself down for minimal benefit.

500-750, definately take arimidex. start at 500 and if 4 weeks in all is good move up around 750.

Back