Pharmacom Store


What is good for putting on mass/strength

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,030
    Thanked in
    2,462 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    eggs and whole milk used to be the go to in the old days

  2. #17
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,578
    Thanked in
    1,043 Posts
    Rep Points
    44292427

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    eggs and whole milk used to be the go to in the old days
    Don't forget that cottage cheese! Yummy.

  3. #18
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,306
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    100mgs of Trest Ace per day and you will never be the same

    "WES15" at checkout for 15% off at www.AminoAsylum.com

    Stuff is no joke. Have an AI and some Anti-P on hand....

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,578
    Thanked in
    1,043 Posts
    Rep Points
    44292427

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    100mgs of Trest Ace per day and you will never be the same

    "WES15" at checkout for 15% off at www.AminoAsylum.com

    Stuff is no joke. Have an AI and some Anti-P on hand....
    Saw this along time ago and meant to ask. Is that a oral version of trest on there? Is it methylated?

  5. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,306
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Saw this along time ago and meant to ask. Is that a oral version of trest on there? Is it methylated?
    It's in an MCT oil base. And it is def toxic. And it def aromatizes, HUGE. And it will shut you down faster then another other compound. But you will get huge and strong off it fast.

    It supposedly was offered in the 1960s as male birth control. But I have a 2 year old daughter that proves that completely wrong. LOL

    Stuff is no joke man. To me it feels like if I mixed Tren, Deca and Test Prop together. You feel SUPER SUPER strong, and amazing...but yeah man that is gyno in a bottle if you aren't careful.

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,578
    Thanked in
    1,043 Posts
    Rep Points
    44292427

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    It's in an MCT oil base. And it is def toxic. And it def aromatizes, HUGE. And it will shut you down faster then another other compound. But you will get huge and strong off it fast.

    It supposedly was offered in the 1960s as male birth control. But I have a 2 year old daughter that proves that completely wrong. LOL

    Stuff is no joke man. To me it feels like if I mixed Tren, Deca and Test Prop together. You feel SUPER SUPER strong, and amazing...but yeah man that is gyno in a bottle if you aren't careful.
    Heard enough, as pleasing as it sounds, I think I'll leave that to the young bucks!

  7. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,384

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    928
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,109
    Thanked in
    1,971 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Food and sleep. Not a big fan of pins then aas are not for you.

  8. #23
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,128
    Thanked in
    2,775 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you don't want to use needles then I would say sarms... MK 677, LGD4033, YK11 etc

  9. #24
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Ok I take it this here you would pin right and if this is harsh what type of pct different then the old school superdrol

  10. #25
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    How long do.you cycle this and how many will you need

  11. #26
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,578
    Thanked in
    1,043 Posts
    Rep Points
    44292427

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley75 View Post
    How long do.you cycle this and how many will you need
    If you're talking about the trest ace, i believe it's oral. You want to run a test base for anything really. However, it sounds like you need to do a bunch more research before you jump into anything.

  12. #27
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    100mgs of Trest Ace per day and you will never be the same

    "WES15" at checkout for 15% off at www.AminoAsylum.com

    Stuff is no joke. Have an AI and some Anti-P on hand....
    100mg a day

  13. #28
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    188

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    2827678

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley75 View Post
    How long do.you cycle this and how many will you need
    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    If you're talking about the trest ace, i believe it's oral. You want to run a test base for anything really. However, it sounds like you need to do a bunch more research before you jump into anything.
    It's an injectable. Although rare, can also be found with an enanthate ester. 100mg/ed is great, but at the same time it's a LOT if it's someone's first experience with the compound... people get great results with less than half that. A test base is preference.. many prefer a test base, even just a supplemental 200mg a wk is sufficient as a baseground. Though there's definitely some who have run and enjoyed trestolone without any test.
    Last edited by Adrenolin; 12-10-2019 at 11:31 AM.

  14. #29
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,306
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley75 View Post
    100mg a day
    I know that's high. Run it for 2-4 weeks instead of an oral.

    And btw guys its an an OIL base. It's not oral, its sold for RC btw.

    But yeah man I have clients who put on 20+lbs and 50+lbs on their 3 lifts in 2-4 weeks on this compound.

    I know it sounds a bit far fetched. Try it. You will be blown away but yeah man it's got some sides for fact.

  15. #30
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Then a 4 week cycle going to be a chunk of change

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2019, 11:23 AM
  2. Schwarzenegger Junior is putting on some mass...
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 07:03 PM
  3. High reps good for building muscle mass, not strength
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 11:10 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 11:00 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 01:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums