• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Customs Corner... featuring Custom and Mrs Custom

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Todays guest on Customs corner... Custom himself! Yeah thats right this Wop from joisey is getting his 15 seconds of fame this morning!

H-So Custom, welcome to your corner, how’s it feel to be a guest on your own show?

C- Thanks for having me HFO3, I’m happy to be here, Id do anything to just to see if your hair was real? Can I touch it?

H-Calm down custom, not now. Wait is that Mrs Custom with you today?

C- why yes it is

H- new deal for ya! Tit pics for the board. Hair secrets for you?

C- Sure! You’ll love her nipple pierces!

H- Speaking of Mrs C. Is she still the Brazilian queen of Christmas pics? Oh sorry, lets get back on point of steroids and your career as a lab rep

C- yes good point, but you should see Mrs C naked shes so hot! and she likes to show off!

H- Custom Im gonna ask you to stay on point here, lets talk steroids!

C- Yeah but I have pics! you wanna see?

H- oh boy, ur focused I’ll give you that... (remembers steal gear rep days, dude never gives up) ok folks lets take a look at Mrs C pics...wait but these are the same Christmas pics you posted on IMF years ago! Can you show us something new? Mrs C would you mind showing the guys something new?

Mrs C- sure, hey H, my friend likes you, wanna hang with after the show??

H- well Custom, guys and gals, thanks for tuning in! we smooth ran out of time! And Custom has some pics to take for us anyway!

mic is hot, HFO don’t know...
hey bro, Im down , drinks on me. I fucken love Brazilian women :p goddamn its hot down here.... Im thirsty lets get this party started.
C- yeah lets go but calm down bro, now about that hair tho??

Last edited:
This gonna get good!

Wtf kinda bs is this?!?!?!?!? No one contacted me about the new season? What about the celebrity wrestling match between purple panda and myself custom!?!? I even got his custom made thong with an inny in the front. You told me I’d be back for season two after my recent success in asf ff league. Was all that a lie? What about the dick pics and all thoes e mails last night? Was that a lie also? You didn’t even mention this to me.....

Wtf kinda bs is this?!?!?!?!? No one contacted me about the new season? What about the celebrity wrestling match between purple panda and myself custom!?!? I even got his custom made thong with an inny in the front. You told me I’d be back for season two after my recent success in asf ff league. Was all that a lie? What about the dick pics and all thoes e mails last night? Was that a lie also? You didn’t even mention this to me.....
Somethings should be left off the open board and yes you will be scheduled for a Custom's Corner after the FFL is over. I think I will have you and Animal XXX on at the same time lol

LOL this is great, haha.

I caught HFO and my wife in bed last night so tomorrow's Custom Corner should be a real treat. You don't want to miss this one
Cmon bro you can’t keep us hanging. Atleast tell us if she pulled off hf03’s toupee off? I know damn well that head of hair can’t be natural.

I was expecting new ms custom xmas photos, I'm about to start negging folk

Back