• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UFC Injury from Last Night

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
78660016_152552609352351_1383346500037246976_n.jpg

I saw that punch, it was brutal! 4 seconds left when ref stopped the fight too

Did buddy have a razor blade stuck in his glove he had his whole face fucked .

Maybe mouthguard broke because of that brutal hit and thus split his lip? That looks nasty but surgery can fix that up nicely.

No, don’t think he lost his guard, Not sure how that happened to him and btw... That looks 10x worse than what I saw last night but I also didn’t see the closeup either ... it’s kinda weird he hardly bled at all for that big of a cut... I watched it relay a few times before I fell asleep too ... tbh, he was winning up until that punch ... like I I said 4 seconds remained in round 5 whe the ref stopped it. Even so, other dude didn’t even bother to come after him after that right hand he knew he knocked him the fukk Out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hes fucked from here on that scar tissue will split open every fight now

Maybe mouthguard broke because of that brutal hit and thus split his lip? That looks nasty but surgery can fix that up nicely.

If it was me I'd just leave it alone. Let it heal all mangled up to scare people.

My youngest son used to fight amateur MMA and took a knee in the mouth trying to stand up and got his upper lip busted open almost that bad. They sewed him up in the locker room with 10 stitches or so, he healed better than you'd expect. But that is a nasty one there for sure, gonna take a little more to fix that.

Last edited:
Back