Who else owns crop tops?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Who else owns crop tops?

    You guys like my new hoodie?







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,013

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,558
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,493
    Thanked in
    5,925 Posts
    Rep Points
    611677763

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    You guys like my new hoodie?







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice top Lokthan! Lol. I want to see those tats! Lookin thick!

    Max

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,391

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    923
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,091
    Thanked in
    1,965 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Tell me this is a joke please. Whatís the deal with dudes wearing womenís clothes now?

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Who else owns crop tops?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Tell me this is a joke please. Whatís the deal with dudes wearing womenís clothes now?
    Whatís wrong with that? I wear girls gym clothes all the time, I paint my nails with clear shiny glitter, wear girls sunglasses.

    You want some shit for Christmas ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member

    CRC1276's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points
    610100

    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,900
    Thanked in
    2,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    welp. it is a gay forum... now for sure. I totally thought this was a joke. wowzers.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You know whatís funny? The amount of conversations that have been started with girls because of my painted nails alone is unreal. Had I been single and tried to get with girls I would have gotten so many just because of that. Wearing girls clothes has been REALLY interesting. Chicks dig it for some reason, one girl said it was because it showed a very high level of confidence..

    Letís talk about it Iím super curious to hear some opinions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Tmart's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    256
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    657
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    You know whatís funny? The amount of conversations that have been started with girls because of my painted nails alone is unreal. Had I been single and tried to get with girls I would have gotten so many just because of that. Wearing girls clothes has been REALLY interesting. Chicks dig it for some reason, one girl said it was because it showed a very high level of confidence..

    Letís talk about it Iím super curious to hear some opinions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    wait youíre serious? About the painting your nails and wearing girls gym clothes and shit?

  9. #9
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,393
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,399
    Thanked in
    1,368 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Are you wearing your girls pants too?

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    wait youíre serious? About the painting your nails and wearing girls gym clothes and shit?
    Yes dude... like maybe itís also because Iím hella tattood and in hella great shape but you wouldnít believe how many girls hit on me because of my nails


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Are you wearing your girls pants too?
    I wear girls joggers and running shorts for sure. Since Iím short with massive legs guys joggers and workout shorts never fucking fit me, but girls stuff does


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,900
    Thanked in
    2,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    holy fkkk man. is it possible the ďchicks" are mocking you for wearing the very same shit they wear, and its everything they can do to not laugh their asses off while they fill your head full of BS? I mean lets examine your logic just a bit closer... Are you turned on when a ďchickĒ wears dudes clothing? Is she all of a sudden a confident ďchick" because she wears her shirt untucked, jeans and doc martin boots? or Italian slacks, alligator shoes and a tailored shirt? Dude youíre delusional.... not confident.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    holy fkkk man. is it possible the ďchicks" are mocking you for wearing the very same shit they wear, and its everything they can do to not laugh their asses off while they fill your head full of BS? I mean lets examine your logic just a bit closer... Are you turned on when a ďchickĒ wears dudes clothing? Is she all of a sudden a confident ďchick" because she wears her shirt untucked, jeans and doc martin boots? or Italian slacks, alligator shoes and a tailored shirt? Dude youíre delusional.... not confident.
    Lol! Can you tell the difference between a girl whose swooning and a girl who isnít? I can too. Mock it all ya want lol. Why are you so salty about this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,900
    Thanked in
    2,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    Lol! Can you tell the difference between a girl whose swooning and a girl who isnít? I can too. Mock it all ya want lol. Why are you so salty about this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    of course. My comprehension isnít really in question here lol you clearly misread my trying to talk sense to you, helping a brother out and all, for mocking and saltiness, so idk bro... lol

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,609

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    of course. My comprehension isnít really in question here lol you clearly misread my trying to talk sense to you, helping a brother out and all, for mocking and saltiness, so idk bro... lol
    Helping me out with what lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Who owns this forum ?
    By Sumner in forum The Pit
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 05:37 PM
  2. Who owns a supplement company here
    By Gibbs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 07:35 AM
  3. Who owns a supplement company here
    By Gibbs in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:23 PM
  4. Who owns a supplement company here
    By Gibbs in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums