• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who else owns crop tops?

Idk but it’s soft and hot af I sweat instantly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mohair from the Angora goat. Or a synthetic copy. My girl wears them with Boy shorts and I am a walking hard on!! She’s a sexy beeyotch!!

Max

This is how Caitlyn Jenner started too. “Just wearing women’s clothes for fun”, now she’s full blown trans.

That thing looks so warm minus the bottom of your stomach lol you have good taste in woman’s clothing!

That thing looks so warm minus the bottom of your stomach lol you have good taste in woman’s clothing!

My girl has a couple of those sweaters and jackets. They’re soft as fuck. I have a couple blankets made out of the same material. Shit will put you to sleep it’s so comfortable.

You guys like my new hoodie?

43a5a9e7d14e3abbecdbc87f369e5748.plist

My girl does that on instagram everytime we have a fight to get more dms than she already got. Im not gona hate cause it works bet ur inbox full of sausage right now.

My girl has a couple of those sweaters and jackets. They’re soft as fuck. I have a couple blankets made out of the same material. Shit will put you to sleep it’s so comfortable.

^^^ this the truth - that fabric will make you sleep like a baby .Probably nicer if it fit -but ?? OD

I’m thinking a few of us do some photoshoots in our girls clothes and make a calendar... being a gay BB forum it’s sure to sell out!

bahahaha! you got me good on this one... hoody, line and sinker! :boobs:

Get Shredded!
I’m thinking a few of us do some photoshoots in our girls clothes and make a calendar... being a gay BB forum it’s sure to sell out!

Let’s go bro I want November

It doesn't matter to me either way but if u like it go for it.. looked jacked bro

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think he’s trolling Hahahah. There’s no way you think girls like a dude with fuckin nails painted and a sweater like that 😂😂😂😂 unless you leave out in frisco or Portland with those weird hippy snowflake bitches. You’d get run out of town here lol by the girls and guys

I think he’s trolling Hahahah. There’s no way you think girls like a dude with fuckin nails painted and a sweater like that  unless you leave out in frisco or Portland with those weird hippy snowflake bitches. You’d get run out of town here lol by the girls and guys
me thinks hes serious, his profile pic is a dick with a dick in its ass, just saying

First off, you really going through a divorce? If so, sorry to hear that. Was it because you kept fighting over outfits?

secondly, I thought this whole time it was some weird type of bird... but it really is a dick with another dick growing out of the first dicks ballsac/ass.

thirdly, nice “v” shape... you still on keto? I’m jelly.

fourth, I felt like you were obviously joking at first but if you are going through a divorce ... the stress might be getting to you. Stop cross dressing man. It starts off as innocent, then your trading your test for estrogen. And your next wife will prolly have a really big dick.

Your watch on the outside of your girly sweater is screaming assclown

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure your nails are done in this pic correct? Wowzers

He called u babe. Lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Oh damn... I didn’t catch that ... this thread desperately needs some pusssy

Lol no I’m not a democrat, not like thst would really matter. And no I haven’t gotten any really, actually going through a divorce with sandy cheeks atm

I ain’t gotta dog in this fight, enjoying the fuck out of it tho.. But a man going thru a divorce, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. You be you brother!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys are hilarious lmao

It's all good, brother..we all love ya to pieces (wait what???)

Bet you trolled your soon to be ex with that pic I am sure, LMAOOOO!

Back