• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite exercise for body part

Bigjape34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys I thought it was cool that everyone chimed in on what there favorite body parts to train is let’s take it a step further and see what exercises are our favorite for different body parts... let’s hear it guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I thought it was cool that everyone chimed in on what there favorite body parts to train is let’s take it a step further and see what exercises are our favorite for different body parts... let’s hear it guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll start for the big groups:
Squat
BB/T-bar rows
DB incline press
Special shout out to deadlift!!!!

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Slight incline DB press

Rackpulls

Slooow hacksquat machine

Probably the best overall shoulder builder there is

I love heavy ass OHP and my shoulders straight blew up from it. I won't argue here. I found that heavy seated presses can mess with my back/neck so I started standing OHP and just took off. Something about having a shit ton of heavy weight over your head is awesome to me. Plus I've never seen anyone else at my gym do as much weight as i do and I'm a vain mother fucker! :)

I love heavy ass OHP and my shoulders straight blew up from it. I won't argue here. I found that heavy seated presses can mess with my back/neck so I started standing OHP and just took off. Something about having a shit ton of heavy weight over your head is awesome to me. Plus I've never seen anyone else at my gym do as much weight as i do and I'm a vain mother fucker! :)
Imma vain bastard too lol. And im tje same way at my gym but then again, nobody is even repping 135 so not sayin much I guess

Weird , im the other way around , OHP fucks with my neck , it sucks because i really feel my shoulders on that movement

DL (leg)
Bent over barbell row / prob tied with wide grip lat pulldown (pull)
Incline press (push)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

All focusing on time the muscle is under tension and being stressed. Slow eccentric phases, with explosive but controlled concentric phases of each lift.

Chest - Cable Flyes
Delts - DB Raises
Triceps - EZ Skull Crushers
Biceps - EZ Curls
Traps - DB Shrugs
Back - Chin Ups
Quads - Front Squats (high bar, shoulder width stance, heels elevated)
Hamstrings - Good Mornings

Last edited:
Chest - DB or Barbell Incline Press

Delts - Cage Press

Triceps - JM Press

Biceps - Hammer Curls and EZ Bar

Traps - Smith Machine and DB Shrugs

Back - Rack Pulls

Quads - Good ole Squats

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back