• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

phentermine

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
any know a source on here that carries this, wife has upcoming cosmetic surgery and needs to lose a few pounds....thanks broos

The Gold Line is the only one I know of that carries it.

Gold line. I've actually used it. Pure hell fire, I dropped 22lbs in 4 wks.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Gold line. I've actually used it. Pure hell fire, I dropped 22lbs in 4 wks.

How does it compare to ephedra hydrochloride. Doesnt it keep you up at night? I just got ephedra for the short half life and is working great atm

Alright I’ll hit them up thank you. So this works for men too ? Thought it was just females lol

Be sure you know what you are getting yourself into using this compound.

Manufacturers have paid $13 billion in medical lawsuits related to heart valve damage relative to this..

In no way am I trying to steer you away from any sponsor on here, just wanna make sure you know 100% what you are getting yourself into...

Echocardiography in 5,743 former users of the drug showed evidence of cardiac valvulopathy up to seven years later, reported Paul N. Hopkins, M.D., of the University of Utah, and colleagues online in BioMed Central Medicine.

Aortic or mitral regurgitation was detected in 19.6% of women and 11.8% of men in the study, conducted in a single clinic in Provo, Utah, from 1997 to 2004.

Manufacturers have paid $13 billion in medical lawsuits related to heart valve damage relative to this..

In no way am I trying to steer you away from any sponsor on here, just wanna make sure you know 100% what you are getting yourself into...

Echocardiography in 5,743 former users of the drug showed evidence of cardiac valvulopathy up to seven years later, reported Paul N. Hopkins, M.D., of the University of Utah, and colleagues online in BioMed Central Medicine.

Aortic or mitral regurgitation was detected in 19.6% of women and 11.8% of men in the study, conducted in a single clinic in Provo, Utah, from 1997 to 2004.

This is very well known info thanks for sharing

How does it compare to ephedra hydrochloride. Doesnt it keep you up at night? I just got ephedra for the short half life and is working great atm
I slept fine. It suppressed my appetite and had me sweating like crazy during cardio.

what was your daily dose and how long did you take? Did you drop weight? I heard its not a good idea to take for an extended period of time and then go off cold turkey.
I slept fine. It suppressed my appetite and had me sweating like crazy during cardio.

IML Gear Cream!
You wouldnt happen to have links or further numbers- I thought this was more with fen-phen
Would be nice to know how many total tested out of the 5,743 that had issues
also the total numbers behind the percentages in the other study and any standard error or standard deviations

what was your daily dose and how long did you take? Did you drop weight? I heard its not a good idea to take for an extended period of time and then go off cold turkey.
Goldlines phen is dosed at 15mg tabs. At first i took 2 tabs together in the morning. By day 4 I had this intense woozy feeling in my head so bad I stopped taking it for a day. Day 6 I continued, 1 tab in the morning 2nd tab afternoon w dinner before the gym around 5-6pm. Felt much better. Yes the scale consistently dropped. Anywhere from a few ounces a day to 2 whole lbs. No bullshit. In the end I went from 231lbs down to 209lbs in just 4 whole weeks. And that's the duration I ran it, just 4 weeks. I drastically reduced my calories and carbs. My only carbs were veggies, my proteins were tuna and chicken. That's it. Cardio every night after dinner. I'll be doing this again in March, just before I go back to work in April. Ciao brother, hope I helped you out.

Back