• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has Anyone Had Issues With Local Shipping Seizures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I believe you are correct bro - also like others said LE is not going after the buyers plus if they were they arent going to warn you by telling you they intercepted the pack on tracking- The sources local bro is likely being watched especially considering custom's (asf custom) text and the op saying pack snagged same day it shipped.
First off if this was happening it would be all over the media so I don't think this is going to be the world's best kept secret. How many of us actually know someone that works for the usps? Many of us do I'm sure so it would be a lot of talk about it on the street already. Do you have any idea what these machines cost? Usps loses money every year so you think they're going to spend all this money on xray and labor costs. If it only took 1 man to run that show the delays would be days on priority mail and as you know it's a 3 day guarantee on that. He would have to watch the screen then stop the machine if he sees something suspicious get the parcel mark it and then continue. Do you have any idea how much illegal stuff is shipped through the mail every day? I don't but I bet it is plenty. Your thoughts maybe happening only if the government has selected a few places to test this method but I doubt it is happening. I know who the OP ordered from and the source has been busted before so most likely he was being watched and at the time he purchased the flat rate boxes the tracking numbers were logged and when he finally mailed them the post office snagged them when they scanned the box into the system. As far as the meso guys they could be members here or on other boards that this sponsor sources also. I'm not saying everyone that had a domestic box seized is from the same source but I bet a few are. pm sent

I wouldn’t be surprised if they start using X-ray, but you are wrong it will slow the process down drastically. Viewing the screen isn’t as easy as ppl think it is, you are analyzing a lot of different things which means every package would be stopped to be viewed. Also a lot of things look similar, powder looks like powder.A bag of flour will look like a bag of coke. So would they check everyone of those packages. Just a lot goes into to it is all I’m saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Negative. I worked security in the military you don’t analyze every package you simply look for items they stand out and set them aside if need be

I keep asking also. This should not be something that’s kept under wraps. We as a community should know. Otherwise people are being jeopardized.

thats the game you chose to play. Your ordering illegal drugs in the mail is not exactly like ordering stuff from amazon. If it scares you that much don’t order. It’s not one source it’s 4 sources I know of and possibly a 5th

i wouldnt let it bother me you never took physical control so you were never in possession if they wanted you they would have you. you may be contacted just deny any knowledge and dont answer any questions 95% of the time people get themselves in trouble trying to "help themselves" Id bet on the supplier being watched they dont need you for anything they work these things up the ladder not down.

thats the game you chose to play. Your ordering illegal drugs in the mail is not exactly like ordering stuff from amazon. If it scares you that much don’t order. It’s not one source it’s 4 sources I know of and possibly a 5th

Yeah I definitely wouldn’t order from most of these sources anyway so it doesn’t bother or effect me in anyway. Way too much amateur shit going on.

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely wouldn’t order from most of these sources anyway so it doesn’t bother or effect me in anyway. Way too much amateur shit going on.

I can guarantee 100% you have no idea what you're talkin about.. the rabbit hole gets much more deeper than you think with a lot of stuff that's going on.. you sound like the amateur

Get Shredded!
I can guarantee 100% you have no idea what you're talkin about.. the rabbit hole gets much more deeper than you think with a lot of stuff that's going on.. you sound like the amateur

I wasn’t even fucking talking to you. Seriously I was talking to jswole and was referring to him saying how I would be fucking scared. Get your shit straight bro I’ve been around a lot longer then most. So stop with the amatuer shit. I was basically asking why the fuck would anyone start a fucking thread like this and not want to bring up what source this happened with. It makes a lot of sense to me but apparently not most others. So whatever lol. Not wanting to say what source or sources this involves is what amatuer. Why the fuck would people not want to say shit unless they were protecting themselves or a source? That’s all. Not here to fucking argue. Jesus.

Anyway all I was trying to do was make sure it’s not someone anyone I know or myself don’t order from whatever source this is happening with. If that’s an issue idk what else to say. But I’m done going back and forth. It’s dumb.

Why would anyone want to start a thread like this, after they receive the information that they did.? And you want to talk about amateur by not posting more information?
No need to get hostile... Talk like a grown-up, not a potty mouth poopy head ;)

No need for the crude talk.. maybe people are not indulging information because they're gathering facts.. furthermore the original poster basically incriminated himself.. why would he want to say anything further? Boasting about a resume about being around for a while then you would have a keen understanding of why some people are shutting their mouths and riding this out until they get more information.. take it easy mr. Hall of famer!

Why would anyone want to start a thread like this, after they receive the information that they did.? And you want to talk about amateur by not posting more information?
No need to get hostile... Talk like a grown-up, not a potty mouth poopy head ;)

No need for the crude talk.. maybe people are not indulging information because they're gathering facts.. furthermore the original poster basically incriminated himself.. why would he want to say anything further? Boasting about a resume about being around for a while then you would have a keen understanding of why some people are shutting their mouths and riding this out until they get more information.. take it easy mr. Hall of famer!

Like I said I didn’t want to keep going back and forth. While I get what your saying, if your not going to at the very least say the name of the source, it’s an open source board, no secret there, that part wouldn’t incriminate anyone, then wait to even start a thread like this. It’s basically pointless. It would almost be like me saying I know of a source that got knocked and is working with LE, but at the same time I’m not saying who. Look everyone here has opinions and I’m sorry about my poop mouth lol. Maybe one day we can become besties and I’ll give you my john handcock, since I’m a huge hall of famer lol. Anyway like I said we all have our own ways of dealing with things. I would have gone about it differently. But I’m not who runs things here so it is what it is. I would definitely like to know who this source is so if you have any info you can give me on who it may be and can PM me then that’s cool. I like to think of this and the boards as a community and we all try to look out for each other.

Packs get grabbed for many reasons., leaking vials smashed box ect. Without any more info it is not right to throw a source under the bus. I understand why even male a post to warn the community but then not warn them at the same time. Just gotta wait it out brotha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I can agree with both Vision and CRC. Personally I wouldn’t have made this thread I would have contacted who needed to be contacted and layed low. Since the post has already been made I can also see why so many people want to know the source and I agree with you on wanting to know however I can also see why it shouldn’t be mentioned. It’s a shitty situation all around and I would advise anyone who is concerned about it do what I did. Anything that was a controlled substance as much as I didn’t want to I got rid of it and yes that includes my tren and a bombs lol. Prescription testosterone and AIs moving forward until the dust settles.

Damn. Tough situation brother. My heart literally is worried for you. Like all others have said. Clean house. You didn’t order shit. Except maybe a new ultrasonic toothbrush? Any day I wait for any package I make sure my house is clean af. Better to be safe than sorry. I’m sure we’ve all worried about this being a scenario at one point or another. Just glad you got a warning from a website and not an undercover agent asking for your signature. I’m glad I see a trt doc at this point and everything I have is legit. Even though i think what we do should be legal anyways. And is in most countries. My sympathies go out to anyone who has to worry about this. If we get one bottle or 100 there’s always a risk and I hope one day that changes. And soon!

Tell us whats up or I don't fucking care about these 8 pages of jerking off.

Seriously 8 pages of dogshit, no info whatsoever. Thanks for starting this thread, really helpful.

yeah, half the forum already knows who it is and this thread has so many hints within plus if you go take a look at the sponsor section that might help- but I get why they dont want it out in an open thread- PM the op or someone (more knowledgeable than me)- Im sure they will fill you in
Tell us whats up or I don't fucking care about these 8 pages of jerking off.

Seriously 8 pages of dogshit, no info whatsoever. Thanks for starting this thread, really helpful.

Last edited:
Negative. I worked security in the military you don’t analyze every package you simply look for items they stand out and set them aside if need be

I wouldn’t be saying this if I haven’t worked a job where you scan everything. Yes you look for settling object but a lot of stuff looks similar. And when you talking contraband there is a lot of things that look similar.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn’t be saying this if I haven’t worked a job where you scan everything. Yes you look for settling object but a lot of stuff looks similar. And when you talking contraband there is a lot of things that look similar.

i agree like you I’ve been their and yes some items look like contraband that are not. Not many items come in multiple 10ml vials though with some capsules or pressed pills. I think we would all be very naive to think this won’t happen. Look at Australia they are a prime example. Not too long ago you could send whatever you want their now it’s usually the county international sources don’t send anything too. Western countries usually follow suit of what works well for others.

For everyone asking me to post these sources as much effort as it took you to make a post bitching about me not posting why not a pm? Of your a respected member here I’m sure you could easily find out. If your brand new with 11 post don’t bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back