RoidVisor

Has Anyone Had Issues With Local Shipping Seizures?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I can guarantee 100% you have no idea what you're talkin about.. the rabbit hole gets much more deeper than you think with a lot of stuff that's going on.. you sound like the amateur
    I wasnít even fucking talking to you. Seriously I was talking to jswole and was referring to him saying how I would be fucking scared. Get your shit straight bro Iíve been around a lot longer then most. So stop with the amatuer shit. I was basically asking why the fuck would anyone start a fucking thread like this and not want to bring up what source this happened with. It makes a lot of sense to me but apparently not most others. So whatever lol. Not wanting to say what source or sources this involves is what amatuer. Why the fuck would people not want to say shit unless they were protecting themselves or a source? Thatís all. Not here to fucking argue. Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyway all I was trying to do was make sure itís not someone anyone I know or myself donít order from whatever source this is happening with. If thatís an issue idk what else to say. But Iím done going back and forth. Itís dumb.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,816 Posts
    Rep Points

Why would anyone want to start a thread like this, after they receive the information that they did.? And you want to talk about amateur by not posting more information?
    No need to get hostile... Talk like a grown-up, not a potty mouth poopy head

No need for the crude talk.. maybe people are not indulging information because they're gathering facts.. furthermore the original poster basically incriminated himself.. why would he want to say anything further? Boasting about a resume about being around for a while then you would have a keen understanding of why some people are shutting their mouths and riding this out until they get more information.. take it easy mr. Hall of famer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Why would anyone want to start a thread like this, after they receive the information that they did.? And you want to talk about amateur by not posting more information?
    No need to get hostile... Talk like a grown-up, not a potty mouth poopy head

No need for the crude talk.. maybe people are not indulging information because they're gathering facts.. furthermore the original poster basically incriminated himself.. why would he want to say anything further? Boasting about a resume about being around for a while then you would have a keen understanding of why some people are shutting their mouths and riding this out until they get more information.. take it easy mr. Hall of famer!
    Like I said I didnít want to keep going back and forth. While I get what your saying, if your not going to at the very least say the name of the source, itís an open source board, no secret there, that part wouldnít incriminate anyone, then wait to even start a thread like this. Itís basically pointless. It would almost be like me saying I know of a source that got knocked and is working with LE, but at the same time Iím not saying who. Look everyone here has opinions and Iím sorry about my poop mouth lol. Maybe one day we can become besties and Iíll give you my john handcock, since Iím a huge hall of famer lol. Anyway like I said we all have our own ways of dealing with things. I would have gone about it differently. But Iím not who runs things here so it is what it is. I would definitely like to know who this source is so if you have any info you can give me on who it may be and can PM me then thatís cool. I like to think of this and the boards as a community and we all try to look out for each other.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

Packs get grabbed for many reasons., leaking vials smashed box ect. Without any more info it is not right to throw a source under the bus. I understand why even male a post to warn the community but then not warn them at the same time. Just gotta wait it out brotha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts
    Rep Points

I can agree with both Vision and CRC. Personally I wouldnít have made this thread I would have contacted who needed to be contacted and layed low. Since the post has already been made I can also see why so many people want to know the source and I agree with you on wanting to know however I can also see why it shouldnít be mentioned. Itís a shitty situation all around and I would advise anyone who is concerned about it do what I did. Anything that was a controlled substance as much as I didnít want to I got rid of it and yes that includes my tren and a bombs lol. Prescription testosterone and AIs moving forward until the dust settles.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    645 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    thats the game you chose to play. Your ordering illegal drugs in the mail is not exactly like ordering stuff from amazon. If it scares you that much donít order. Itís not one source itís 4 sources I know of and possibly a 5th
    Who? Spill it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn. Tough situation brother. My heart literally is worried for you. Like all others have said. Clean house. You didnít order shit. Except maybe a new ultrasonic toothbrush? Any day I wait for any package I make sure my house is clean af. Better to be safe than sorry. Iím sure weíve all worried about this being a scenario at one point or another. Just glad you got a warning from a website and not an undercover agent asking for your signature. Iím glad I see a trt doc at this point and everything I have is legit. Even though i think what we do should be legal anyways. And is in most countries. My sympathies go out to anyone who has to worry about this. If we get one bottle or 100 thereís always a risk and I hope one day that changes. And soon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points

Tell us whats up or I don't fucking care about these 8 pages of jerking off.

Seriously 8 pages of dogshit, no info whatsoever. Thanks for starting this thread, really helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah, half the forum already knows who it is and this thread has so many hints within plus if you go take a look at the sponsor section that might help- but I get why they dont want it out in an open thread- PM the op or someone (more knowledgeable than me)- Im sure they will fill you in
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    Tell us whats up or I don't fucking care about these 8 pages of jerking off.

Seriously 8 pages of dogshit, no info whatsoever. Thanks for starting this thread, really helpful.
    Last edited by lifter6973; 12-09-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Negative. I worked security in the military you donít analyze every package you simply look for items they stand out and set them aside if need be
    I wouldnít be saying this if I havenít worked a job where you scan everything. Yes you look for settling object but a lot of stuff looks similar. And when you talking contraband there is a lot of things that look similar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jbn24 View Post
    I wouldnít be saying this if I havenít worked a job where you scan everything. Yes you look for settling object but a lot of stuff looks similar. And when you talking contraband there is a lot of things that look similar.

i agree like you Iíve been their and yes some items look like contraband that are not. Not many items come in multiple 10ml vials though with some capsules or pressed pills. I think we would all be very naive to think this wonít happen. Look at Australia they are a prime example. Not too long ago you could send whatever you want their now itís usually the county international sources donít send anything too. Western countries usually follow suit of what works well for others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts
    Rep Points

For everyone asking me to post these sources as much effort as it took you to make a post bitching about me not posting why not a pm? Of your a respected member here Iím sure you could easily find out. If your brand new with 11 post donít bother.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,722 Posts
    Rep Points

Thread Closed period.