• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has Anyone Had Issues With Local Shipping Seizures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I edited posts and deleted 1 post because the sponsor that was name dropped is not the sponsor this package is from. Please post facts only, not speculation. Don’t use your first post to shit on a respected sponsor here. Especially when that sponsor isn’t even where this package came from. You put your little dick in your mouth when you name dropped. You know who you are.

You should shove some stuff up your prison purse now bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HAHA. Funny story. When I got cracked in 2002 SWAT surrounded my house. I was strung the fuck out and knew I was going to be in for a bit. I smashed up a handfull of 20mg Methadone wafers and a bunch of 2mg Klonopin and keestered that shit. Got to jail and it had formed a golf ball size chunk of pills. Not fun getting it out but it helped my first few days in jail. Been sober since 2006 BYW

HAHA. Funny story. When I got cracked in 2002 SWAT surrounded my house. I was strung the fuck out and knew I was going to be in for a bit. I smashed up a handfull of 20mg Methadone wafers and a bunch of 2mg Klonopin and keestered that shit. Got to jail and it had formed a golf ball size chunk of pills. Not fun getting it out but it helped my first few days in jail. Been sober since 2006 BYW

Lol if your going in might as well make yourself alittle comfy! Shove the essentials in there bro and we will see you in a few years! Nah I hope nothing happens keep us posted! Deny deny

Lol, i never accused the "sponsor" of being the op's package sender. I simply stated on the other board their name was mentioned as also having a package seized. I like the sponsor and would not "shit on them". Glad everything was cleared up

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

it will amount to nothing for a small personal use amount. they find stuff like this all the time theyll confiscate the package and you have the option to appeal their decision (be a dummy and turn yourself in). like said before if they had any interest in you they would have delivered it and took you into custody. a few months supply of steroids for one person aint enough to mobilize a task force.
dont be so naive. Does it happen often? No. Does it happen? Absolutely. A few years back a guy went to prison and made my local newspaper for ordering 4 vials of testosterone and 500 d bol pills. That’s definitely personal use in my books especially of the d bol pills are 10mg. LE likes to make examples of people to scare others.

Lol, i never accused the "sponsor" of being the op's package sender. I simply stated on the other board their name was mentioned as also having a package seized. I like the sponsor and would not "shit on them". Glad everything was cleared up

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
so what’s the point of making an account, not following the rules and introducing yourself, and making that post?

dont be so naive. Does it happen often? No. Does it happen? Absolutely. A few years back a guy went to prison and made my local newspaper for ordering 4 vials of testosterone and 500 d bol pills. That’s definitely personal use in my books especially of the d bol pills are 10mg. LE likes to make examples of people to scare others.
Quantity of pills is what did him in. LE doesn't say well he'll be taking 5 of those a day so thats 8 weeks worth yeah that's just for himself.

Never saw that before. Holy shit!

GOTTA FUCKING LOVE A FREE COUNTRY RIGHT!!!! Fucking JOKE!!!! I cannot stand this place anymore and the crazy thing is when you want to leave... they wont let you!!! Sorry about your luck man, that is TOTALLY crazy. And somewhere behind all that is a hating ass RAT!!!!! All I see around me mostly anymore!!!

Guys this is happening on other boards too. With other Sponsors
Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know of two other Sponsors for sure. Domestic packs seized.

Pristine and symbiotics both from meso.

Was it veterans who got seized or new guys? I get an awful lot of list requests and when i ask for "board and screen name" I don't get a reply. I cant help but think that if I did send them the list........ Well you can fill in the blanks

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Was it veterans who got seized or new guys? I get an awful lot of list requests and when i ask for "board and screen name" I don't get a reply. I cant help but think that if I did send them the list........ Well you can fill in the blanks

Both of them have been around for at least a year and are active.

Both of them have been around for at least a year and are active.

Id say they're good then. I still say somebody is out chatter boxing!! If it were just 1 thwn maybe it was a freak accident and it was just at wrong place wrong time. Highly doubt twice tho. We gotta be as careful as possible guys and more importantly we gotta be diligent!!

Id say they're good then. I still say somebody is out chatter boxing!! If it were just 1 thwn maybe it was a freak accident and it was just at wrong place wrong time. Highly doubt twice tho. We gotta be as careful as possible guys and more importantly we gotta be diligent!!

I agree something's going on. Makes me wonder all types of theories.

I agree something's going on. Makes me wonder all types of theories.

Well when it’s just as easy for a 15 year old to buy shoes online as it is gear then yeah we gotta problem lol and no it’s not a laughing matter but I’m being serious

The dudes on Meso that got domestic parcels seized are not noobies and one member had a postal inspector knock on his door. So far this is 4-5 domestic hits. Either their doing random searches or using x-ray. Idk but it’s duly noted

Well when it’s just as easy for a 15 year old to buy shoes online as it is gear then yeah we gotta problem lol and no it’s not a laughing matter but I’m being serious
You're right I wonder how many times young ass kids are getting shit sent to their parents house. Wait till mom sees it and goes on a warpath.

IML Gear Cream!
I've seen it before.

It was happening a few years back when some of my guys were ordering from Wellness Fitness Nutrition, who shortly thereafter was raided.

None of the individuals ordering (small personal amounts) ever had an issue after receiving even a letter.

But as we all know Wellness Fitness Nutrition and their gym in Miami was raided and they were busted.

So this is prob very bad news for the Source. Prob would wanna give them a heads up.

Once you check tracking on USPS site your IP address gets tied to that tracking number so hope you did that from a burner phone or library computer. So yes clean house and if you do ever get a visit from a PI or LE, DENY DENY DENY!!!

PI= Postal Inspector (a federal law enforcement officer)

There has been many reports of USPS seizing shipments...the game is getting dicier for domestic gear orders.

Last edited:
Never seen this before. But if something broke and was leaking or cut through the bag then they are allowed to open it.

I had a pack leaking and delivered last year. Do y'all remember that crazy shit?!?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

17track IS NOT for LOCAL bro...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Once you check tracking on USPS site your IP address gets tied to that tracking number so hope you did that from a burner phone or library computer. So yes clean house and if you do ever get a visit from a PI or LE, DENY DENY DENY!!!

PI= Postal Inspector (a federal law enforcement officer)

There has been many reports of USPS seizing shipments...the game is getting dicier for domestic gear orders.

I've had bac water and 3cc syringes seized

I think this is just one of those things that just happened and no one knows why. Pack could not have been sealed, contents leaked out, foul odor coming from the pack or whatever. For the usps to xray priority packs (flat Rate) is just crazy I think there are like 2 million priority mails delivered every day almost impossible to xray all that and get delivery in 3 days. Its possible when the flat rate boxes where purchased there was suspicion which lead to the tracking of the box after it was purchased.

In all of this all I have to say to the OP, posting on multiple communities and talking openly about your situation only incriminates yourself.. why in the lord's name would you take your situation to a platform that could be used against you?

Good point..safety first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back