RoidVisor


Has Anyone Had Issues With Local Shipping Seizures?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 119
  1. #16
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Californication
    Posts
    341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    664
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    309
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points
    7365311

    "Please contact the US Postal Inspection Service for further information" Ummm, no

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Yes
    Well unfortunately thats not good for you as they log every IP address that uses the website to track. So now they know that you have that specific tracking number it would be something Id clear and clean up if I was you. Never check tracking number using their website always use a 3rd party site

  3. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    475

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points
    1732171682

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    "Please contact the US Postal Inspection Service for further information" Ummm, no

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    Ya, I got a kick out of that one.

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Rep Points
    4797686

    Never seen this before. But if something broke and was leaking or cut through the bag then they are allowed to open it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    4,564

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    743
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,324
    Thanked in
    1,542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Ya, I got a kick out of that one.
    Go to Home Depot or Lowes, hire a Mexican for the day, have him call and See what they say lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Well unfortunately thats not good for you as they log every IP address that uses the website to track. So now they know that you have that specific tracking number it would be something Id clear and clean up if I was you. Never check tracking number using their website always use a 3rd party site
    What would these third party sites be?

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,865

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,032
    Thanked in
    662 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Who is the Sponsor? This is sketchy, either they're being watched or the pack exploded. Always use a VPN when tracking Packs.

  7. #22
    Senior Member

    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Go to Home Depot or Lowes, hire a Mexican for the day, have him call and See what they say lol

    - - - Updated - - -


    What would these third party sites be?
    www.17track.net

  8. #23
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,022

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    539
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,787
    Thanked in
    1,532 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Who did you order from?

  9. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    475

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points
    1732171682

    Has Anyone Had Issues With Local Shipping Seizures?

    Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    I heard the same thing on another board... on that the company was ***

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Please don't run drag on a sponsor on this thread, especially on your first post. I made a point of keeping the source private on the open forum because a number of things could have happened beyond their control.
    Last edited by Sherk; 12-07-2019 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Removed sponsor for speculation and no facts

  10. #25
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    39

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    it will amount to nothing for a small personal use amount. they find stuff like this all the time theyll confiscate the package and you have the option to appeal their decision (be a dummy and turn yourself in). like said before if they had any interest in you they would have delivered it and took you into custody. a few months supply of steroids for one person aint enough to mobilize a task force.

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Has Anyone Had Issues With Local Shipping Seizures?

    Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    I heard the same thing on another board... on that the company was

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Welcome and nice first post. So what other board did you hear this from? Might as well say as youve already outed a sponsor so no reason in hiding it lol
    Last edited by Sherk; 12-07-2019 at 09:37 AM.

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,780
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,695
    Thanked in
    2,083 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Please don't run drag on a sponsor on this thread, especially on your first post. I made a point of keeping the source private on the open forum because a number of things could have happened beyond their control. PSL is legit and highly respected.
    And this is the correct way of handling things bro. No need to post in the open forum if someone wants to know pm is the way to go!

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    669
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GKelly84 View Post
    it will amount to nothing for a small personal use amount. they find stuff like this all the time theyll confiscate the package and you have the option to appeal their decision (be a dummy and turn yourself in). like said before if they had any interest in you they would have delivered it and took you into custody. a few months supply of steroids for one person aint enough to mobilize a task force.
    This isnt a customs letter hes talking about. And besides your local police department gets a copy of the same letter from US Customs that you received

  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,780
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,695
    Thanked in
    2,083 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    This isnt a customs letter hes talking about. And besides your local police department gets a copy of the same letter from US Customs that you received
    Very, very true

  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,320

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    724
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points
    235557209

    You should shove some stuff up your prison purse now bro!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. --Halloween Sale-- Local shipping and Worldwide Shipping
    By Giantlab-Albert in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2018, 06:24 PM
  2. Some Shipping Issues??? US Local
    By yaras1979 in forum Basicstero
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2018, 08:14 AM
  3. Local shipping options available
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2017, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums