• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Low Dose Bulking Cycle

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been off for almost an year now. Planning to jump back in Q2 of 2020, around april.
This time I am going to be playing super safe.
Low doses and 3 months on, 3 months off.

The cycle I have in mind is
200mg test E
400mg Deca
50mg EoD injectable superdrol for 4 weeks.(subject to availability otherwise I will go with Dbol)

My diet is super clean, on or off cycle. I do LISS cardio 2 3 times a week.

Currently im hoping to get down to 10% bf naturally before I get on.

What do you guys think about this cycle. Any changes you would recommend.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Add 3 iu hgh in it. Forgot to mention

Make that 10-12wks of test prop and npp at the above doses, and hit the sd daily for the first 4wks at 20-30mg (40-60iu's on a u100 slin pin if the sd is concentrated at 50mg/ml)

Last edited:
Make that 10-12wks of test prop and npp at the above doses, and hit the sd daily for the first 4wks at 20-30mg (40-60iu's on a u100 slin pin if the sd is concentrated at 50mg/ml)
What makes short esters a better choice ?

I have been off for almost an year now. Planning to jump back in Q2 of 2020, around april.
This time I am going to be playing super safe.
Low doses and 3 months on, 3 months off.

The cycle I have in mind is
200mg test E
400mg Deca
50mg EoD injectable superdrol for 4 weeks.(subject to availability otherwise I will go with Dbol)

My diet is super clean, on or off cycle. I do LISS cardio 2 3 times a week.

Currently im hoping to get down to 10% bf naturally before I get on.

What do you guys think about this cycle. Any changes you would recommend.

Log it. Good luck!

Max

What makes short esters a better choice ?

With the fast acting esters you'd effectively be getting that entire 200mg test and 400mg npp every single week, from week 1.

Longer esters like deca release very slowly over several weeks, you'd only be getting a fraction of those doses the first 4-6wks with the longer esters until they build up to their peak blood concentration level. Then following the cycle you'd need to wait 4-6wks from the last injection for the longer esters to clear before you begin your pct, where as the faster acting esters you can begin your pct within a week of cessation.

Last edited:
With the fast acting esters you'd effectively be getting that entire 200mg test and 400mg npp every single week, from week 1.

Longer esters like deca release very slowly over several weeks, you'd only be getting a fraction of those doses the first 4-6wks with the longer esters until they build up to their peak blood concentration level. Then following the cycle you'd need to wait 4-6wks from the last injection for the longer esters to clear before you begin your pct, where as the faster acting esters you can begin your pct within a week of cessation.
Makes sense

Up the test to 500mg
Dbol instead of SD, less toxic for longer runs
MK677 is great for putting on size

Up the test to 500mg
Dbol instead of SD, less toxic for longer runs
MK677 is great for putting on size
Why do you want to up the test ?
Dbol is less toxic indeed.
Im taking gh, will mk677 be better than gh directly ?

Ive done similar cycles. 200mg test E, 450mg NPP and 10mg oral superdrol. Its a great combo. I was full, strong and made nice lean gains.

IML Gear Cream!

Test is preference, I'm starting to use just enough to cover what's naturally shutdown... about 250/wk. I use higher doses of other AAS. I'd stay with the superdrol over dbol. Dbol + test + nandrolone is too many aromatizeable compounds. Superdrol is methylated masteron, it's a non-aromatizeable dry gainer and not nearly as toxic since you mentioned using it in its injectable form...

In the long run gh is better, but unless you're already running gh months before the cycle, the mk677 is a much better option, as it only takes days to exhibit its effects.

Just for more gains. Not necessary

SD dose is pretty high. I would either reduce SD dose or swap that for the D-bol.
D-bol you can safely run longer also.

I'm not a fan of orals.
Why bother doing low dose cycles if you're just going to muck up your system with toxic orals that don't do much? Just my reasoning though.

Bulking or cutting is really just about food and your daily calories. I never have a time of year where I want to bloat up, get sloppy, and hold a bunch of water. I did when I was younger and it was stupid. I tend to use the same compounds in both situations now. As I get older, things like Tren are just too harsh unless very low dose.

My favorite healthy moderate/low dose stack (even when bulking) is:

Test E - 500mg/wk
Primo - 400-600mg/wk

If you come into that from several months of real TRT, you should be able to make some slow lean tissue gains. If not, you're doing it wrong. That stack has minimal impact on vitals and you feel good and look good.

Bulking or cutting is really just about food and your daily calories. I never have a time of year where I want to bloat up, get sloppy, and hold a bunch of water. I did when I was younger and it was stupid. I tend to use the same compounds in both situations now. As I get older, things like Tren are just too harsh unless very low dose.

My favorite healthy moderate/low dose stack (even when bulking) is:

Test E - 500mg/wk
Primo - 400-600mg/wk

If you come into that from several months of real TRT, you should be able to make some slow lean tissue gains. If not, you're doing it wrong. That stack has minimal impact on vitals and you feel good and look good.
Isn't primo a very weak anabolic agent ? Why not just up the test then.
Instead of 600 primo and 500 test. Why not go for 1000 test ?

Isn't primo a very weak anabolic agent ? Why not just up the test then.
Instead of 600 primo and 500 test. Why not go for 1000 test ?

Testosterone has very weak binding affinity to the AR. Only about 10%... a dht based steroid like primo helps to free up more testosterone by decreasing shbg. DHT based steroids increase the effectiveness of testosterone and promote very lean dry gains... the kind that are slow to come on but easy to keep post cycle. I wouldn't suggest fucking that up by increasing testosterone to a gram, it's not necessary. It's only going to lead you to more aromatization and potential water retention and possibly high blood pressure and testosterone resistance (the path in which your body metabolizes testosterone... meaning you'll need higher doses in the future to get the same effect).

Not to mention you titled the thread for "best Low-Dose". Bumping test to 1000 is not low dose. Even 500mg test isn't really low dosed.

Testosterone has very weak binding affinity to the AR. Only about 10%... a dht based steroid like primo helps to free up more testosterone by decreasing shbg. DHT based steroids increase the effectiveness of testosterone and promote very lean dry gains... the kind that are slow to come on but easy to keep post cycle. I wouldn't suggest fucking that up by increasing testosterone to a gram, it's not necessary. It's only going to lead you to more aromatization and potential water retention and possibly high blood pressure and testosterone resistance (the path in which your body metabolizes testosterone... meaning you'll need higher doses in the future to get the same effect).

Not to mention you titled the thread for "best Low-Dose". Bumping test to 1000 is not low dose. Even 500mg test isn't really low dosed.
I wasn't going to take the time to bother replying, but thanks. The young bucks these days all say primo is weak, why use it. I see it everywhere. Or they say it has to be 800-1000wk to be worth it.

If you don't know why a combination of primo and test is vastly different than just running a gram of test you're pretty green. Havent read much and have never tried real primo often.

Why not just add mast or proviron for the DHT? Primo seems a little overkill and expensive.

Get Shredded!
Why not just add mast or proviron for the DHT? Primo seems a little overkill and expensive.
Bro its Pakistan. Nothings expensive :D

Back