Pharmacom Store

Best Low Dose Bulking Cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Bulking or cutting is really just about food and your daily calories. I never have a time of year where I want to bloat up, get sloppy, and hold a bunch of water. I did when I was younger and it was stupid. I tend to use the same compounds in both situations now. As I get older, things like Tren are just too harsh unless very low dose.

My favorite healthy moderate/low dose stack (even when bulking) is:

Test E - 500mg/wk
    Primo - 400-600mg/wk

If you come into that from several months of real TRT, you should be able to make some slow lean tissue gains. If not, you're doing it wrong. That stack has minimal impact on vitals and you feel good and look good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Bro View Post
    Bulking or cutting is really just about food and your daily calories. I never have a time of year where I want to bloat up, get sloppy, and hold a bunch of water. I did when I was younger and it was stupid. I tend to use the same compounds in both situations now. As I get older, things like Tren are just too harsh unless very low dose.

My favorite healthy moderate/low dose stack (even when bulking) is:

Test E - 500mg/wk
    Primo - 400-600mg/wk

If you come into that from several months of real TRT, you should be able to make some slow lean tissue gains. If not, you're doing it wrong. That stack has minimal impact on vitals and you feel good and look good.
    Isn't primo a very weak anabolic agent ? Why not just up the test then.
    Instead of 600 primo and 500 test. Why not go for 1000 test ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Isn't primo a very weak anabolic agent ? Why not just up the test then.
    Instead of 600 primo and 500 test. Why not go for 1000 test ?

Testosterone has very weak binding affinity to the AR. Only about 10%... a dht based steroid like primo helps to free up more testosterone by decreasing shbg. DHT based steroids increase the effectiveness of testosterone and promote very lean dry gains... the kind that are slow to come on but easy to keep post cycle. I wouldn't suggest fucking that up by increasing testosterone to a gram, it's not necessary. It's only going to lead you to more aromatization and potential water retention and possibly high blood pressure and testosterone resistance (the path in which your body metabolizes testosterone... meaning you'll need higher doses in the future to get the same effect).

Not to mention you titled the thread for "best Low-Dose". Bumping test to 1000 is not low dose. Even 500mg test isn't really low dosed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Testosterone has very weak binding affinity to the AR. Only about 10%... a dht based steroid like primo helps to free up more testosterone by decreasing shbg. DHT based steroids increase the effectiveness of testosterone and promote very lean dry gains... the kind that are slow to come on but easy to keep post cycle. I wouldn't suggest fucking that up by increasing testosterone to a gram, it's not necessary. It's only going to lead you to more aromatization and potential water retention and possibly high blood pressure and testosterone resistance (the path in which your body metabolizes testosterone... meaning you'll need higher doses in the future to get the same effect).

Not to mention you titled the thread for "best Low-Dose". Bumping test to 1000 is not low dose. Even 500mg test isn't really low dosed.
    I wasn't going to take the time to bother replying, but thanks. The young bucks these days all say primo is weak, why use it. I see it everywhere. Or they say it has to be 800-1000wk to be worth it.

If you don't know why a combination of primo and test is vastly different than just running a gram of test you're pretty green. Havent read much and have never tried real primo often.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,043 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post

Why not just add mast or proviron for the DHT? Primo seems a little overkill and expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Why not just add mast or proviron for the DHT? Primo seems a little overkill and expensive.
    Bro its Pakistan. Nothings expensive