• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great job by the Miami Cops!

Get Shredded!
Honestly thought you'd probably ban me for arguing with you being as you're a moderator and I took that into consideration at the start of the argument but I'm not the back down type I stand my ground But the fact that I haven't been banned I have more respect for you and this forum but don't get me wrong still down to argue with you anytime we're not in agreement on a subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes alot to get banned. Putting someone's personal information out would be an example. Just keep the child's play in the pit, dont sponsor bash and you're golden. Rules of the forum are in my signature. Check them out if you have not yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm not upset by this conversation. I've had fun with it. I stand by my opinion but truly I've kept it up to troll you and see how pissed you'd get. I expected more emotional outbursts. You let me down :(
There is alot of great information here. The pit is where we have fun.

Yea I'm not big on emotional outbursts I'm more of a thinker I think things through before I act and go from there and yes I've spent months reading through shit and just in the two days I've been on this forum I've learned more than I have in the months I searched the web for info I see allot of knowledgeable people on here including you and looking forward to learning as much as I can from yal before diving into things

It takes alot to get banned. Putting someone's personal information out would be an example. Just keep the child's play in the pit, dont sponsor bash and you're golden. Rules of the forum are in my signature. Check them out if you have not yet.

Read the rules multiple times and will definitely abide by them I'm here to learn and maybe in a few years teach others what I've learned I see allot of inexperienced dumb asses (Not here) giving advice and it makes me cringe because it's coming from people that don't even know what the fuck they're talking about

Well this really took off. Bookmark this for some rainy day entertainment...

the cops used civilian vehicles with civilians still inside them as shields. that’s fucked up. seems like a cowardly thing to do.

This really sucks so many lives will be changed forever because of this and sadly just before Christmas. So many different views already have been posted here. I always thought that in situations like this the police should have designated shooters and by the looks of the video I'm going to say more than double the shots were fired than they claimed. At the time the cops don't know what kind of firearms the suspects had and what would have happened if the had semi autos rifles and just decided to open fire into cars killing many, many more. Just an unfortunate situation to be caught in the middle of for the victims, their families and the police. Back to my point about designated shooters if they are 50 cops on the scene do they all need to open fire? Yes the question will be "well how do you designate the cops who can shoot" and my reply would be I don't know but someone should figure it out. I don't recall but were there any civilians killed about 10-15 years ago during that bank robbery in California when there was a shot out in broad daylight, I think there were 5 suspects all armed with semi autos

What if he sneaked into your house and dumped sand in your 2lb jug of Vasoline and ruined your Get Gay At Gibbs House Party? 100s of gay body builders would need medical treatment. Would he be banned then? lol

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of armchair quarter-backing. On the surface it seems to have been handled poorly but sometimes all decisions are bad decisions and its a matter of finding the one that is least bad. They shot-up the jewelry store and were shooting at le during the chase indicating they had zero regard for human life. They had a hostage. This was FL so maybe if they would hire more coward cops who would stand down then they would have peacefully released the driver along with his lunch box and thermos and peacefully drove away. But no, Fkn cops doing their jobs. Imagine that.

This really sucks so many lives will be changed forever because of this and sadly just before Christmas. So many different views already have been posted here. I always thought that in situations like this the police should have designated shooters and by the looks of the video I'm going to say more than double the shots were fired than they claimed. At the time the cops don't know what kind of firearms the suspects had and what would have happened if the had semi autos rifles and just decided to open fire into cars killing many, many more. Just an unfortunate situation to be caught in the middle of for the victims, their families and the police. Back to my point about designated shooters if they are 50 cops on the scene do they all need to open fire? Yes the question will be "well how do you designate the cops who can shoot" and my reply would be I don't know but someone should figure it out. I don't recall but were there any civilians killed about 10-15 years ago during that bank robbery in California when there was a shot out in broad daylight, I think there were 5 suspects all armed with semi autos
That would have been the BofA bank shootout in North Hollywood between the LAPD and two armed assailants wearing body armor. No civilians or cops were killed, but several were injured.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

That would have been the BofA bank shootout in North Hollywood between the LAPD and two armed assailants wearing body armor. No civilians or cops were killed, but several were injured.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
Yeah that's the one. That was some sick fucking video footage. How no one got killed is beyond me

the cops used civilian vehicles with civilians still inside them as shields. that’s fucked up. seems like a cowardly thing to do.

Exactly, finally someone with common sense here.

My heart goes out to the innocent people in this tragic event. All of them except the bastards who caused it naturally.

Did anyone notice all the people standing around recording the gunfight with cellphones? Absolutely insane people lost in their fantasy dream world. A stray bullet could have hit any of them. I'd say if you're caught in a war zone, get out as fast as possible. By foot, car, or whatever it takes to remove yourself from the event. It's amazing more were not killed while catching the footage on their stupid cameras. Good God we have lost our minds today.

Exactly. Look at those cops using civilians as cover. Those cops using civilians as shields are blue ISIS

Rajput approves your comment

Exactly. Look at those cops using civilians as cover. Those cops using civilians as shields are blue ISIS

Brave huh, "serve and protect".

And the criminals were shooting at civilians and taking hostages. If they police let them ‘get away’ and something tragic happened (which it would) I wonder what the differences in this thread would be...

loser cops deserve to die because they didn’t try to stop the bad guys and the bad guys did bad guy things to innocent people. Thought they were supposed to ‘serve’ and ‘protect’. Only serving and protecting themselves.

I ain’t a fan of badge hiders and incompetence nor do I like seeing innocent lives lost or altered... but talk about a rock and a hard spot.

And the criminals were shooting at civilians and taking hostages. If they police let them ‘get away’ and something tragic happened (which it would) I wonder what the differences in this thread would be...

loser cops deserve to die because they didn’t try to stop the bad guys and the bad guys did bad guy things to innocent people. Thought they were supposed to ‘serve’ and ‘protect’. Only serving and protecting themselves.

I ain’t a fan of badge hiders and incompetence nor do I like seeing innocent lives lost or altered... but talk about a rock and a hard spot.

The cops should not let them get away but they should if catching them is going to put innocent civilians lives in grave danger.

I have respect for law enforcement its not an easy job and they are constantly demonized for violating criminal rights, but geezus man do they train at all, I realize real life isnt a john wick movie but I see these police consistantly empty their mags and not hit shit. maybe they need to be trained how to hold their fire until they actually see a criminal with dangerous intent, unloading in a guys back or 30 cops unloading on a vehicle seems like poor training

Back