Great job by the Miami Cops!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joeperry121785 View Post
    Honestly thought you'd probably ban me for arguing with you being as you're a moderator and I took that into consideration at the start of the argument but I'm not the back down type I stand my ground But the fact that I haven't been banned I have more respect for you and this forum but don't get me wrong still down to argue with you anytime we're not in agreement on a subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It takes alot to get banned. Putting someone's personal information out would be an example. Just keep the child's play in the pit, dont sponsor bash and you're golden. Rules of the forum are in my signature. Check them out if you have not yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    I'm not upset by this conversation. I've had fun with it. I stand by my opinion but truly I've kept it up to troll you and see how pissed you'd get. I expected more emotional outbursts. You let me down
    There is alot of great information here. The pit is where we have fun.

Yea I'm not big on emotional outbursts I'm more of a thinker I think things through before I act and go from there and yes I've spent months reading through shit and just in the two days I've been on this forum I've learned more than I have in the months I searched the web for info I see allot of knowledgeable people on here including you and looking forward to learning as much as I can from yal before diving into things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

It takes alot to get banned. Putting someone's personal information out would be an example. Just keep the child's play in the pit, dont sponsor bash and you're golden. Rules of the forum are in my signature. Check them out if you have not yet.

Read the rules multiple times and will definitely abide by them I'm here to learn and maybe in a few years teach others what I've learned I see allot of inexperienced dumb asses (Not here) giving advice and it makes me cringe because it's coming from people that don't even know what the fuck they're talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts
    Rep Points

Can't you guys just agree you're both retarded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Can't you guys just agree you're both retarded?
    No. A true retard never concedes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,159 Posts
    Rep Points

Well this really took off. Bookmark this for some rainy day entertainment...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts
    Rep Points

the cops used civilian vehicles with civilians still inside them as shields. thatís fucked up. seems like a cowardly thing to do.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,039 Posts
    Rep Points

This really sucks so many lives will be changed forever because of this and sadly just before Christmas. So many different views already have been posted here. I always thought that in situations like this the police should have designated shooters and by the looks of the video I'm going to say more than double the shots were fired than they claimed. At the time the cops don't know what kind of firearms the suspects had and what would have happened if the had semi autos rifles and just decided to open fire into cars killing many, many more. Just an unfortunate situation to be caught in the middle of for the victims, their families and the police. Back to my point about designated shooters if they are 50 cops on the scene do they all need to open fire? Yes the question will be "well how do you designate the cops who can shoot" and my reply would be I don't know but someone should figure it out. I don't recall but were there any civilians killed about 10-15 years ago during that bank robbery in California when there was a shot out in broad daylight, I think there were 5 suspects all armed with semi autos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joeperry121785 View Post
    I agree 100% if they had them identified let them get away for now and catch them later
    You realize they took a hostage right?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,039 Posts
    Rep Points

What if he sneaked into your house and dumped sand in your 2lb jug of Vasoline and ruined your Get Gay At Gibbs House Party? 100s of gay body builders would need medical treatment. Would he be banned then? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

Lots of armchair quarter-backing. On the surface it seems to have been handled poorly but sometimes all decisions are bad decisions and its a matter of finding the one that is least bad. They shot-up the jewelry store and were shooting at le during the chase indicating they had zero regard for human life. They had a hostage. This was FL so maybe if they would hire more coward cops who would stand down then they would have peacefully released the driver along with his lunch box and thermos and peacefully drove away. But no, Fkn cops doing their jobs. Imagine that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    This really sucks so many lives will be changed forever because of this and sadly just before Christmas. So many different views already have been posted here. I always thought that in situations like this the police should have designated shooters and by the looks of the video I'm going to say more than double the shots were fired than they claimed. At the time the cops don't know what kind of firearms the suspects had and what would have happened if the had semi autos rifles and just decided to open fire into cars killing many, many more. Just an unfortunate situation to be caught in the middle of for the victims, their families and the police. Back to my point about designated shooters if they are 50 cops on the scene do they all need to open fire? Yes the question will be "well how do you designate the cops who can shoot" and my reply would be I don't know but someone should figure it out. I don't recall but were there any civilians killed about 10-15 years ago during that bank robbery in California when there was a shot out in broad daylight, I think there were 5 suspects all armed with semi autos
    That would have been the BofA bank shootout in North Hollywood between the LAPD and two armed assailants wearing body armor. No civilians or cops were killed, but several were injured.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,039 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    That would have been the BofA bank shootout in North Hollywood between the LAPD and two armed assailants wearing body armor. No civilians or cops were killed, but several were injured.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    Yeah that's the one. That was some sick fucking video footage. How no one got killed is beyond me

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,869 Posts
    Rep Points

they should have sent hillary clinton, everyone would be dead, no witnesses

Chucky
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,895 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    the cops used civilian vehicles with civilians still inside them as shields. thatís fucked up. seems like a cowardly thing to do.
    Exactly, finally someone with common sense here.