Iím going to jail, sarms ban 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    33

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    2327734

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    I don't think it will even be a blip on the radar from all of the discussions I've had.

    Now you can't go to your local store and pick up sarms but I don't think you will have an issue sourcing them.

    Just my 0.02.
    You are correct!!! The MAJOR and TRUE raw sources are NOT sending out mass pm's and emails urging people to hurry and buy. They seem very confident that business will go as usual. Just going to be a 2 week break like EVERY year. Some of the reshippers will probably disappear cause the game will get tighter over there, that will only help us out cause it may take alot of the BS'ers and dumbasses out of the game. Only LEGIT m-f'ers may be able to get their hands on product now. And as they are doing now, they will continue sending good gear. Prices may go up cause they see now they are FEW in a world of many, but if prices go too high then OOOOps now they open the door to other suppliers and more competition again, like india etc... So prices cant even go up too high!!!
    IDK, but my bets are on things not doing a whole lot of drastic changing!!!

  2. #17
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    May be soon Indian pharma companies will take over soon

  3. #18
    us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP

    domestic-supply's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    US Domestic
    Posts
    1,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Exactly. And it will take years for any other country to build something as huge as China allready have.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    All raws currently come out of china a) because they are SO cheap that other countries simply cannot compete. But believe, that once competition lessens due to some issue china develops..... IF they develop said issue. then you better believe that India and many others will come OUT of the closet.... The raw, closet.. And b)because currently those products are not banned!!!! Once they become banned and if this causes suppliers to get scared and either stop altogether and or get busted and slowly dwindle down... the supply will move ELSEWHERE for the demand that will surely be there, bet your ass on that.
    Moral to the story... Just like we still have PLENTIFUL cocaine, heroin, synthetic EVERYTHING, weed and everything else we have.... we will still have raws.... WITH or WITHOUT china...

  4. #19
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    35

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Fuck a SARM! Where we gonna get hgh from??? 99% of the generic is made over there right?

  5. #20
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    33

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    2327734

    Quote Originally Posted by PartManPartBeast View Post
    Fuck a SARM! Where we gonna get hgh from??? 99% of the generic is made over there right?
    THIS!!!! Now could be a bit of an issue. I don't see India or Iran or many other countries not being able to get TOP quality products produced in a matter of months as far as hormones go. But HGH and REAL shit. LOL, it took china YEARS AND YEARS to get this straight and you STILLLLLL have alot of fake and bs hgh out of china!!!!

  6. #21
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    37

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    320100

    I hope you are right. I had one major raws source tell me this is major. Short term, long term, how long? No one knows that yet. Prices will rise as supply & demand adjusts it. I can't purchase now some items that I easily could 3 weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    You are correct!!! The MAJOR and TRUE raw sources are NOT sending out mass pm's and emails urging people to hurry and buy. They seem very confident that business will go as usual. Just going to be a 2 week break like EVERY year. Some of the reshippers will probably disappear cause the game will get tighter over there, that will only help us out cause it may take alot of the BS'ers and dumbasses out of the game. Only LEGIT m-f'ers may be able to get their hands on product now. And as they are doing now, they will continue sending good gear. Prices may go up cause they see now they are FEW in a world of many, but if prices go too high then OOOOps now they open the door to other suppliers and more competition again, like india etc... So prices cant even go up too high!!!
    IDK, but my bets are on things not doing a whole lot of drastic changing!!!

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    2517678

    Quote Originally Posted by 502Kev View Post
    I hope you are right. I had one major raws source tell me this is major. Short term, long term, how long? No one knows that yet. Prices will rise as supply & demand adjusts it. I can't purchase now some items that I easily could 3 weeks ago
    Unfortunately I heard the same

  8. #23
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    33

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    2327734

    Quote Originally Posted by 502Kev View Post
    I hope you are right. I had one major raws source tell me this is major. Short term, long term, how long? No one knows that yet. Prices will rise as supply & demand adjusts it. I can't purchase now some items that I easily could 3 weeks ago
    You cannot buy and purchase them that easily now from YOUR supplier and some others maybe IMO due to the fact that alot of suppliers are using this opportunity to BUFFALO folks and close the year out with a BANG and put loads of money in their pocket for christmas with a SCARE. I could be wrong. and I have been wrong before and will be wrong again and again in life. But I don't think things are going anywhere. My source has made SOOOOOO much money this year along with alot of other sources I know and NONE of them have hit me up to make LARGE HURRY UP purchases. And, as far as I know, I can go get ANYTHING from them right now. Only things they are out of stock on are all the NORMAL stuff they always stay low on because their shit is so good they cannot keep it stocked, ALLLL YEAR LONG!!! Not just now at end of year.
    So we will see. I hope like hell you guys are not right. But if you are, then I guess it is time to buckle down and start OUTSOURCING. We will find it, we have before and we will again. TOOOOOOOO many athletes in the US and many other countries depend and rely on this shit!!!

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    boyou boy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,188

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I see a lot of brothers saying how everything will be okay cause just thereís plenty of sources that sell synthetic heroine and illegal drugs like that, people will still sell steroids...........

    I donít argue that as thatís true. My concerns though arenít being able to buy steroids but the type of person Iím buying them from. As long as steroids been legal you had reputable trust worthy good people selling them. Do you know any reputable sources selling illegal drugs that you would recommend to a friend........... most good people will probably shut down operations leaving many domestic sources assed out and shit will flow down hill.

    The only way I see things getting somewhat to how they are now is if another country where steroids is still legal steps up big and I know someone will. The problem is how long will it take though before prices and availability is back to norm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    33

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    2327734

    Quote Originally Posted by boyou boy View Post
    I see a lot of brothers saying how everything will be okay cause just thereís plenty of sources that sell synthetic heroine and illegal drugs like that, people will still sell steroids...........

    I donít argue that as thatís true. My concerns though arenít being able to buy steroids but the type of person Iím buying them from. As long as steroids been legal you had reputable trust worthy good people selling them. Do you know any reputable sources selling illegal drugs that you would recommend to a friend........... most good people will probably shut down operations leaving many domestic sources assed out and shit will flow down hill.

    The only way I see things getting somewhat to how they are now is if another country where steroids is still legal steps up big and I know someone will. The problem is how long will it take though before prices and availability is back to norm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Honestly, those other countries you speak of are seeing and hearing this same thing we are seeing and hearing. They are looking into it as well. They obviously want to WAIT for this nonsense to come true so they can assess pricing and all but in the end, they will fill the gap fairly quick IMO. The fact that they are not making moves right now makes me think that they KNOW this is a smoking mirror and that things are going to remain the same so there is no point them jumping the gun. But if it comes to that, they will jump pretty quick I'm betting. MULTI MILLIONS of dollars for said companies? Yeah, they will move quick!!!

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    boyou boy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,188

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    Honestly, those other countries you speak of are seeing and hearing this same thing we are seeing and hearing. They are looking into it as well. They obviously want to WAIT for this nonsense to come true so they can assess pricing and all but in the end, they will fill the gap fairly quick IMO. The fact that they are not making moves right now makes me think that they KNOW this is a smoking mirror and that things are going to remain the same so there is no point them jumping the gun. But if it comes to that, they will jump pretty quick I'm betting. MULTI MILLIONS of dollars for said companies? Yeah, they will move quick!!!
    I think they going to wait until everyone starts to panic to flood the market with high ass prices


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Are You Hyped For A Big Ramy Comeback In 2020?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2019, 12:05 AM
  2. Athleticon WILL Overshadow the 2020 Mr. Olympia
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2019, 06:19 AM
  3. Charles Griffen Can Become 2020 Mr. Olympia
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2019, 12:27 PM
  4. Looking for high quality & cheap SARMS - Look no further - Superior Sarms!
    By SuperiorSarms in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums