• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I’m going to jail, sarms ban 2020

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’M GOING TO JAIL, SARMS BAN 2020

On Nov. 18 2019, China introduced new laws banning production and export of SARMs.

Read/Watch --> http://bit.ly/2Pm8EIJ

That sucks.. I love mk677... probably will still get over here though hopefully

MK677 isn't actually a SARM, so if they do claim it as one, I am sure a savvy Attorney can get you off any charges related.

Sadly though China won't know or take the risk.

I actually don't know if other Countries produce sarms. I guess we will find out.

Once again fat fuck politicians telling us how to live our lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again fat fuck politicians telling us how to live our lives.

^^^^ YES!!!! Sweetest shit I've heard all day!!! Where is the revolution when you need one?

There will always be a guy producing raws, sarms, and everything else. They will just move manufacturing to different country and keep selling. I wouldn’t be worried.

- - - Updated - - -

There will always be a guy producing raws, sarms, and everything else. They will just move manufacturing to different country and keep selling. I wouldn’t be worried.

Why do you think all raws are being made in China and no one even tried manufacturing them elsewhere?
Well some are being made in Indian but its definitely not enough, demand is much higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think all raws are being made in China and no one even tried manufacturing them elsewhere?
Well some are being made in Indian but its definitely not enough, demand is much higher.

All raws currently come out of china a) because they are SO cheap that other countries simply cannot compete. But believe, that once competition lessens due to some issue china develops..... IF they develop said issue. then you better believe that India and many others will come OUT of the closet.... The raw, closet.. And b)because currently those products are not banned!!!! Once they become banned and if this causes suppliers to get scared and either stop altogether and or get busted and slowly dwindle down... the supply will move ELSEWHERE for the demand that will surely be there, bet your ass on that.
Moral to the story... Just like we still have PLENTIFUL cocaine, heroin, synthetic EVERYTHING, weed and everything else we have.... we will still have raws.... WITH or WITHOUT china...

IML Gear Cream!
All raws currently come out of china a) because they are SO cheap that other countries simply cannot compete. But believe, that once competition lessens due to some issue china develops..... IF they develop said issue. then you better believe that India and many others will come OUT of the closet.... The raw, closet.. And b)because currently those products are not banned!!!! Once they become banned and if this causes suppliers to get scared and either stop altogether and or get busted and slowly dwindle down... the supply will move ELSEWHERE for the demand that will surely be there, bet your ass on that.
Moral to the story... Just like we still have PLENTIFUL cocaine, heroin, synthetic EVERYTHING, weed and everything else we have.... we will still have raws.... WITH or WITHOUT china...
Supply and demand, the laws of economics all come into play here. Prices will probably skyrocket for a while, but naturally due to human predictability things will reach an equilibrium. They always do.

Supply and demand, the laws of economics all come into play here. Prices will probably skyrocket for a while, but naturally due to human predictability things will reach an equilibrium. They always do.

VERY TRUE ^^^^^ Everything will be fine. Price goes up on raws, price goes up on gear. Economy is doing good atm and that is the way of the beast. Economy is good you pay out the ass for cars, homes, etc. Economy is poor, prices of everything goes down. It really matters not because you still have roughly that same equilibrium jozifp is speaking of.

Come January first things are going to change for a short time for sure and it won’t be for the good. I’m trying to stock up as much as possible before the end of the year to hold me
Over until things get better. I’m not trying to worry anyone but if you thinking things are going to continue like normal your wrong. We will see a lot of shops in us closing down or out of products for little while and prices will rise.

I know China isn’t the only place to buy products but considering we about to loose the biggest portion of aas it will have a huge impact and I seriously doubt anyone in China is will to risk the consequences of running a large laboratory not to mention trying to get products out their country.

Things might get back to somewhat normal situation within months but things will never be the same I think when it comes to quantity and pricing

VERY TRUE ^^^^^ Everything will be fine. Price goes up on raws, price goes up on gear. Economy is doing good atm and that is the way of the beast. Economy is good you pay out the ass for cars, homes, etc. Economy is poor, prices of everything goes down. It really matters not because you still have roughly that same equilibrium jozifp is speaking of.
Not to get political or anything but that's why I always believe in less government. The laws of economics all lead to equilibrium. If you just leave things a lone they will correct themselves. If you try to throw in outside stimuli or manipulate the results you could potentially be slowing down the correction process or even speeding it up too quickly and overcompensating causing inflation etc...

But enough of that. The fact is, people need their PED's. The demand will always be there. The prices will go up and people will pay those prices because just like food, gas, cigarettes, etc...they need it. More suppliers will arise. Eventually the market will level out and prices will stabilize.

Come January first things are going to change for a short time for sure and it won’t be for the good. I’m trying to stock up as much as possible before the end of the year to hold me
Over until things get better. I’m not trying to worry anyone but if you thinking things are going to continue like normal your wrong. We will see a lot of shops in us closing down or out of products for little while and prices will rise.

I know China isn’t the only place to buy products but considering we about to loose the biggest portion of aas it will have a huge impact and I seriously doubt anyone in China is will to risk the consequences of running a large laboratory not to mention trying to get products out their country.

Things might get back to somewhat normal situation within months but things will never be the same I think when it comes to quantity and pricing

​I disagree my friend. But we will see. Either way this sucks.

I don't think it will even be a blip on the radar from all of the discussions I've had.

Now you can't go to your local store and pick up sarms but I don't think you will have an issue sourcing them.

Just my 0.02.

I don't think it will even be a blip on the radar from all of the discussions I've had.

Now you can't go to your local store and pick up sarms but I don't think you will have an issue sourcing them.

Just my 0.02.

You are correct!!! The MAJOR and TRUE raw sources are NOT sending out mass pm's and emails urging people to hurry and buy. They seem very confident that business will go as usual. Just going to be a 2 week break like EVERY year. Some of the reshippers will probably disappear cause the game will get tighter over there, that will only help us out cause it may take alot of the BS'ers and dumbasses out of the game. Only LEGIT m-f'ers may be able to get their hands on product now. And as they are doing now, they will continue sending good gear. Prices may go up cause they see now they are FEW in a world of many, but if prices go too high then OOOOps now they open the door to other suppliers and more competition again, like india etc... So prices cant even go up too high!!!
IDK, but my bets are on things not doing a whole lot of drastic changing!!!

Exactly. And it will take years for any other country to build something as huge as China allready have.

Fuck a SARM! Where we gonna get hgh from??? 99% of the generic is made over there right?

THIS!!!! Now could be a bit of an issue. I don't see India or Iran or many other countries not being able to get TOP quality products produced in a matter of months as far as hormones go. But HGH and REAL shit. LOL, it took china YEARS AND YEARS to get this straight and you STILLLLLL have alot of fake and bs hgh out of china!!!!

Get Shredded!
I hope you are right. I had one major raws source tell me this is major. Short term, long term, how long? No one knows that yet. Prices will rise as supply & demand adjusts it. I can't purchase now some items that I easily could 3 weeks ago

You are correct!!! The MAJOR and TRUE raw sources are NOT sending out mass pm's and emails urging people to hurry and buy. They seem very confident that business will go as usual. Just going to be a 2 week break like EVERY year. Some of the reshippers will probably disappear cause the game will get tighter over there, that will only help us out cause it may take alot of the BS'ers and dumbasses out of the game. Only LEGIT m-f'ers may be able to get their hands on product now. And as they are doing now, they will continue sending good gear. Prices may go up cause they see now they are FEW in a world of many, but if prices go too high then OOOOps now they open the door to other suppliers and more competition again, like india etc... So prices cant even go up too high!!!
IDK, but my bets are on things not doing a whole lot of drastic changing!!!

I hope you are right. I had one major raws source tell me this is major. Short term, long term, how long? No one knows that yet. Prices will rise as supply & demand adjusts it. I can't purchase now some items that I easily could 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately I heard the same

You cannot buy and purchase them that easily now from YOUR supplier and some others maybe IMO due to the fact that alot of suppliers are using this opportunity to BUFFALO folks and close the year out with a BANG and put loads of money in their pocket for christmas with a SCARE. I could be wrong. and I have been wrong before and will be wrong again and again in life. But I don't think things are going anywhere. My source has made SOOOOOO much money this year along with alot of other sources I know and NONE of them have hit me up to make LARGE HURRY UP purchases. And, as far as I know, I can go get ANYTHING from them right now. Only things they are out of stock on are all the NORMAL stuff they always stay low on because their shit is so good they cannot keep it stocked, ALLLL YEAR LONG!!! Not just now at end of year.
So we will see. I hope like hell you guys are not right. But if you are, then I guess it is time to buckle down and start OUTSOURCING. We will find it, we have before and we will again. TOOOOOOOO many athletes in the US and many other countries depend and rely on this shit!!!

I see a lot of brothers saying how everything will be okay cause just there’s plenty of sources that sell synthetic heroine and illegal drugs like that, people will still sell steroids...........

I don’t argue that as that’s true. My concerns though aren’t being able to buy steroids but the type of person I’m buying them from. As long as steroids been legal you had reputable trust worthy good people selling them. Do you know any reputable sources selling illegal drugs that you would recommend to a friend........... most good people will probably shut down operations leaving many domestic sources assed out and shit will flow down hill.

The only way I see things getting somewhat to how they are now is if another country where steroids is still legal steps up big and I know someone will. The problem is how long will it take though before prices and availability is back to norm

I see a lot of brothers saying how everything will be okay cause just there’s plenty of sources that sell synthetic heroine and illegal drugs like that, people will still sell steroids...........

I don’t argue that as that’s true. My concerns though aren’t being able to buy steroids but the type of person I’m buying them from. As long as steroids been legal you had reputable trust worthy good people selling them. Do you know any reputable sources selling illegal drugs that you would recommend to a friend........... most good people will probably shut down operations leaving many domestic sources assed out and shit will flow down hill.

The only way I see things getting somewhat to how they are now is if another country where steroids is still legal steps up big and I know someone will. The problem is how long will it take though before prices and availability is back to norm

Honestly, those other countries you speak of are seeing and hearing this same thing we are seeing and hearing. They are looking into it as well. They obviously want to WAIT for this nonsense to come true so they can assess pricing and all but in the end, they will fill the gap fairly quick IMO. The fact that they are not making moves right now makes me think that they KNOW this is a smoking mirror and that things are going to remain the same so there is no point them jumping the gun. But if it comes to that, they will jump pretty quick I'm betting. MULTI MILLIONS of dollars for said companies? Yeah, they will move quick!!!

Honestly, those other countries you speak of are seeing and hearing this same thing we are seeing and hearing. They are looking into it as well. They obviously want to WAIT for this nonsense to come true so they can assess pricing and all but in the end, they will fill the gap fairly quick IMO. The fact that they are not making moves right now makes me think that they KNOW this is a smoking mirror and that things are going to remain the same so there is no point them jumping the gun. But if it comes to that, they will jump pretty quick I'm betting. MULTI MILLIONS of dollars for said companies? Yeah, they will move quick!!!

I think they going to wait until everyone starts to panic to flood the market with high ass prices

Back