• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does anyone from this forum compete?

Serotene

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking for a prep coach. Someone with a proven track record of making it to the stage. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place.

I am looking for a prep coach. Someone with a proven track record of making it to the stage. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place.
@tren2k14

Is a good coach.

@Sherk also but, I'm not sure if he preps competitors.

Try and find a decent one in person so they can check you out weekly.

I would never do it online. Hard to determine conditioning through pics at times and most of them have 20+ competitors at one time. I would never support someone that sits behind a computer and treats competitors like cattle unless it was Chris Aceto or Hany

There are coaches prepping winners mainly online consistently well beyond the two you named.

I competed for 23+ years. Bodybuilding, Strongman, Powerlifting and Highland Games. Also coached/Personal trained since 1996.

I'm retired except in person I have some clients or I would assist you.

I can dial you in on OTC supplements and sell you them from my store if you need assistance in that department? www.gymntonic.com

Get ahold of montego1, who posted up above. with your hard ass work, he can get you to where you want to be. So long as you put the work in and listen.

Montego, stop being so damn humble, tell this bro you got what it takes!

I did a few times when I was young, now I think it's dumb and gay. lol

There are coaches prepping winners mainly online consistently well beyond the two you named.

True BUT they have alot of competitors though. So if they have 15-25 guys and girls and 2 win thats not saying very much is it?

@tren2k14

Is a good coach.

@Sherk also but, I'm not sure if he preps competitors.

No sir, I no longer do lol. I appreciate the reference. You coach competitors, don’t you? Wesley and tren2k do as well. You three are the only that come to mind on here.

To the op, you need to do better research than this. You need to be researching specific coaches. Otherwise you’re going to get every Tom, Dick and Harry answer for a coach. There are a ton of coaches and “coaches”, and yes there’s a difference lol. You don’t want to pay the ladder of the two.

Yes, I compete....what do you need to know?

my FDA company phone

Back