• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think ive went to far

Laro

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i started running dbol by itself.then a friend told me i need to run a test with it so i ran Cypionate an dbol for 4 months but i quit dbol an started running just cyp an propionate ran that for alil wanted try something different so now im running propionate sustanon an deca theres more to the story but im wondering have i really messed up my body

Man bro you really should have researched this stuff before you started putting hormones in your body. Did you fuck yourself up? Depends on what you mean. Did you shit down your body’s natural production of testosterone definitely, are you running an ai? I highly suggest you find a local source that sells nolvadex, clomid, and HCG and order some ASAP. While your waiting on it read and study pct. then once you do that educate yourself on hormones before you consider doing this again.

Sounds like another clueless 18yr old

Why the questions after doing this and not before
At least the guys who say they are going to do stupid shit and ask opinions haven't run their course of stupidity yet.

i started running dbol by itself.then a friend told me i need to run a test with it so i ran Cypionate an dbol for 4 months but i quit dbol an started running just cyp an propionate ran that for alil wanted try something different so now im running propionate sustanon an deca theres more to the story but im wondering have i really messed up my body

Solely based on good conscience I am willing to help you out without judgement. That’s said my answer to your question of “have I really messed up my body” is do you really care if you have messed up your body? If so send me a pm or post your questions on the basicstero thread.

I don’t really even know what to say right now..... Get off the shit, run a PCT, and do blood work that’s the only way you’re going to know what you’ve done to your body. Next time read up some shit or ask ANYONE here for advice. No one will turn you away as long as you’re looking for help. We don’t know your stats or anything either so yeah you could be another 18yr old not knowing that he still has years to train naturally without fucking up his normal production of testosterone. Damn man I hope you learned from this one.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Maybe start studying something.

I suggest you start with studying punctuation. You know... points, commas ..[/FONT]

Phil is the man. Just died

Get Shredded!
The longer you are on the longer it will take to recover. If you started younger than ~25 then higher risk of long term suppression. See videos by Dr. Rand McClaine if you want a professional opinion.

I never get tired of a good strong 1st post.........I guess ....Welcome

First off even through I want to be serious and help some of these response are classic.

Are you gonna did? No

Should you have waited to run a cycle? Yes

Are you too young? Yes

Should you spend yrs researching so you understand what you are doing? YES!

Get the fuck off already!!!! PM PCUSHION OR MaxMuscle and ask them nicely for a PCT. You might have to pay them for help.

My advice be a little smarter next time, research research research. Don’t just put things in your body without it. Ask some of the guys on this forum; needless to say There is a wealth of knowledge here.

I wonder what ever happened to this person? My guess is he read the responses and thought fuck this is not what I wanted to hear so just ignored it. Probably text his friend after and said can you get me more? And do you have any of that tren stuff? I heard it’s the best. If so I’ll take 4. Oh shit almost forgot do you have pct by bloodwork labs? I was told I need that stuff too.

I wonder what ever happened to this person? My guess is he read the responses and thought fuck this is not what I wanted to hear so just ignored it. Probably text his friend after and said can you get me more? And do you have any of that tren stuff? I heard it’s the best. If so I’ll take 4. Oh shit almost forgot do you have pct by bloodwork labs? I was told I need that stuff too.

Eh, he probably joined other forums or just forgot, etc. Oh well, it's his balls not ours...

Eh, he probably joined other forums......

Yes, one that told him to double up and get swole. He liked what was told and felt like he was on track. Never to be heard from again.....until, “my boobs are growing, what did I do wrong”.

LowT

Back