• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Short ester vs long ester

dirtysouth872

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering do people prefer short ester vs long ester? Do you get better quicker results? I am about to run my first tren cycle and I hear everyone talk about tren ace like its the greatest. Is tren ace better than tren E? I usually go long esters cuz less pinning and usually cheaper. Should i run tren ace and prop or tren e and enanth?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I was wondering do people prefer short ester vs long ester? Do you get better quicker results? I am about to run my first tren cycle and I hear everyone talk about tren ace like its the greatest. Is tren ace better than tren E? I usually go long esters cuz less pinning and usually cheaper. Should i run tren ace and prop or tren e and enanth?

Ace and go ssgss!!!! Lol
Thats a personal preference. In the end you'll have to do both and see what fits you better. Some like it long and some short(pun intended)

bumpman82@tutanota.com for a list
h-as.pharma@tutamail.com to order

Lol. Ya i think i might run ace. Trying to go super sayain.

I like long because I'm a pussy to pinning, but fast acting esters are better imo. 700mg tren ace is going to smack you in the face in wk 1, while 700mg tren e is slowly released and metabolized over several weeks. The faster acting gear also clears your system faster allowing you you to cease use and negate she effects more quickly should claims arise.

When it comes to tren, the reason tren a is often suggested over tren e is incase the sides become to much for an individual. Its easier to stop tren a and the sides will stop faster(days) than when using tren e.
But you will eventually wanna use both and judge what you like using best for your needs. Trial and error my friend. Trial and error!

I'm becoming more of the mindset again of running shorter esters for shorter blasts and cruising more. Seems like after 8 weeks on anything I start feeling like shit and gains slow down. Obviously it isn't dieting that I'm referring to here, but the additional muscle gain that the gear adds. I seem to grow in short spurts of 4-6 weeks then plateau. If I try to push harder to keep going I just get hurt. Once this current blast is over I'll go back to cruising in 200mg cyp for a few weeks until my body feels ready to grow again.

But this is just me, many guys prefer longer blasts

man im really bummed out right now. my go to sponsor is closed for DECEMBER! i was saving up for a huge christmas td. i trust my back up source and there super quick but there just to expensive for a big order... whos got the good and cheap tren? are we allowed to discus sources on open forum? if not disregard this and pm me lol. by the way what the hell happened to dispense quick? i heard great things about them and they had great prices. i really wanted to place an order with them and i dont see them in the sponsors anymore??

I'm becoming more of the mindset again of running shorter esters for shorter blasts and cruising more. Seems like after 8 weeks on anything I start feeling like shit and gains slow down. Obviously it isn't dieting that I'm referring to here, but the additional muscle gain that the gear adds. I seem to grow in short spurts of 4-6 weeks then plateau. If I try to push harder to keep going I just get hurt. Once this current blast is over I'll go back to cruising in 200mg cyp for a few weeks until my body feels ready to grow again.

But this is just me, many guys prefer longer blasts
Im starting to feel the same way. Whenever i run a cycle im following a super strict diet( usually force feeding) and crushing the gym daily. Usually after 2 months i feel like im just beating myself up and need a break.

Lol. Ya i think i might run ace. Trying to go super sayain.

Then run Super Saiyen...
Check out Praetorian for details.
Btw, Super Saiyen has test e, test prop, tren ace, and mast prop in it so basically 3 of the four you asked about...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I used tren ace and tren e together during my user profile pic. Man, that was wicked.

IML Gear Cream!
short esters>long esters is my preferred taste. Currently using trenace/mastP/prop and as Mace said, when you’re ready to call the cycle due to experiencing adverse sides or you just completed the run things get back to normal faster than a long ester tren

Im starting to feel the same way. Whenever i run a cycle im following a super strict diet( usually force feeding) and crushing the gym daily. Usually after 2 months i feel like im just beating myself up and need a break.

That's the tren.
Switch compounds.
Complete deload.
Back at it.

That's the tren.
Switch compounds.
Complete deload.
Back at it.

See I've tried doing this many times and it just doesn't seem to work, especially going from one 19-nor to another. The sides keep piling up until I drop the anabolics and cruise.

But like everything, this depends on the person running it

As I get older I start to like the short esters more. In and out quickly and I feel like they are easier to control/adjust.

If it's your first time running tren, absolutely go with tren ace no more than 50mg/day. It's a harsh compound and if you don't agree with it you can drop it quick. If you ran tren E and dropped it you're looking at a miserable few weeks to clear it out.

With that said, I'm getting ready to start a long ester bulk. I don't want to pin every day for 16-18wks and I want to run some deca. There's a place and time for both.

Well apparently it doesn't really matter anymore because people have been on this new trend using long esters ED, at the same time others are using shore testers like testosterone propionate EOD..LOL

Well apparently it doesn't really matter anymore because people have been on this new trend using long esters ED, at the same time others are using shore testers like testosterone propionate EOD..LOL

Dude at the gym was running tren ace E3D... wtf?

What you guys think about running tren ace and sustanon?

Always use the most compatible esters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back