• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Total Testosterone Level 3000 on 500mg of test.

Anopolo21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2 weeks ago I started a cycle of 500mg of test weekly, and 400mg of Deca. The 500mg of test is split between my 200mg of test cypionate(trt) and 300mg of test prop. Previous to this, in the past I only ran prohormone cycles a couple of years back, and just trt. I decided do just a simple total test lab for curiosity reason, and my total testosterone levels came back at exactly 3,000 a couple days ago. When I was on just trt, my total test levels averaged at 1,000 on 200mg of test cyp a week. Now I know test prop is fast acting. I pin prop on mon, weds, fri. And I know the Deca has barley kicked in yet. So just wondering is 3,000 sound unusually high for 500mg of test weekly?

2 weeks ago I started a cycle of 500mg of test weekly, and 400mg of Deca. The 500mg of test is split between my 200mg of test cypionate(trt) and 300mg of test prop. Previous to this, in the past I only ran prohormone cycles a couple of years back, and just trt. I decided do just a simple total test lab for curiosity reason, and my total testosterone levels came back at exactly 3,000 a couple days ago. When I was on just trt, my total test levels averaged at 1,000 on 200mg of test cyp a week. Now I know test prop is fast acting. I pin prop on mon, weds, fri. And I know the Deca has barley kicked in yet. So just wondering is 3,000 sound unusually high for 500mg of test weekly?
6x is great. I get the same results. But when were your labs taken? Same day as injection?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The morning after. Gained 6 lbs. Seems like a lot of water right know. Streaght increase 5lbs in bench but still early.

The morning after. Gained 6 lbs. Seems like a lot of water right know. Streaght increase 5lbs in bench but still early.
Sounds like you're good to go. I know the proper protocol is to test 48 hours after injecting. But since its prop im not sure. Either way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back