• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who uses pellets for TRT

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone? How’s it work for you? I’m thinking about asking my TRT doc about it. Seems they last 4 month and is a more controlled delivery over injections. I’m almost about tired of sticking myself.

I've been that route.
Never again. The drop off is terrible and if something happens and you cant get your implants then you better have a backup plan.
Plus the sore ass...

Anyone? How’s it work for you? I’m thinking about asking my TRT doc about it. Seems they last 4 month and is a more controlled delivery over injections. I’m almost about tired of sticking myself.

Hell no dont even play like that. If its hot more medication gets absorbed etc etc etc i could fill this page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew a guy that went and got pallets all the time. He said sitting down would suck for days because of the weird bump he would have and it was painful. Also the said he felt better on injections like more consistent he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best TRT I have experienced (several docs) is:
1. 2x weekly test c/prop mix
2. Daily cream to mimic daily rise and fall of testosterone.

The 2 together are fantastic.

Wife did the pellets for a year or two, she won't do it again.

I've never heard a good story on the pellets and even my TRT doc told me he offers them but doesn't recommend them over injections. I'd steer clear unless you have to go that route for some reason.

Have a really good friend that's been on them for years, He loves them but more and more he is supplementing with injections.

Back