• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Welcome bro. Your handle isn’t your full name and bday by any chance is it? Might want to pm a mod and change that for security purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake name Joe Perry - (Aerosmith Guitarist)

Lmao ok I had to make sure bro! Glad your smarter than that you’ll do just fine here!!

Welcome to the forum

Thanks guys I'm fairly new to all of this so planning on hanging back and learning as much as I can from experienced members so I'll know everything I need to know before jumping into my first cycle

Welcome to the forum!

not cool- we require real names- dont need the birthdate though - so drop the real birthdate and just create a handle with your real name, then let us know in this thread you started a new account. and welcome- my legal name is lifter6973
Fake name Joe Perry - (Aerosmith Guitarist)

not cool- we require real names- dont need the birthdate though - so drop the real birthdate and just create a handle with your real name, then let us know in this thread you started a new account. and welcome- my legal name is lifter6973

Ummmmm ok? I guess I'll placate you for now My birth name is Jim Morrison I was born 12/8/1943 and died 7/3/1971 When I feel like I'm ready and decide to run a cycle You can deliver my test to Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris France Thanks???? I guess

Thanks for the welcome Lifter Clearly we're both smart asses

Welcome to ASF

Lots of knowledge here if you want to research

Lots of knowledge here if you want to research

I'm definitely going to spend at least a couple months learning as much as I can from you guys before i decide on what to do I'm pretty sure I'll eventually run a test only cycle just to see if it's for me But I'd like to learn as much as possible before jumping in

I'm definitely going to spend at least a couple months learning as much as I can from you guys before i decide on what to do I'm pretty sure I'll eventually run a test only cycle just to see if it's for me But I'd like to learn as much as possible before jumping in

That’s one of the smartest things I’ve heard a new member say so far! Your on the right track with this bro!

That’s one of the smartest things I’ve heard a new member say so far! Your on the right track with this bro!

It seems like most people rush it before they know what they're doing and what they're getting into I just want to make sure I know everything I need to know before Committing to it and from what I can tell if I eventually run a test only cycle and pct afterwards I can always choose not to continue down that road

Back