• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ED Pins even with long esters?

Xent

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going to try this soon.

Currently running 500 test, 400 tren, 400 eq EW. Going to change compounds up sorta. Basically dropping tren soon, and upping test.

Starting Monday I am going to change from pinning E3D to ED.

But im going with a 30g 1/2 in slin pin for the ED pins. 3 pins per day. Interested to see if this improves my bacne and overall sides. Pinning long esters E3D is relatively effective at minimizing sides for me, but I bought a ton of slin pins that are a lil too big for normal GH shots 2-3 times a day. Sooooooo, I figured I can probably get IM in a lot of spots even with just a 1/2 inch pin.

Im going to 750 test, 400EQ.
Recently implemented GH and Slin so I wanna pull Tren so I can get more sleep and still stay lean and grow.
Typically I run 4IU gh on training days with 10 units of slin 2 IU pre and 2 IU post with 5 units pre and 5 units post. I like to hit the GH fasted, do cardio, then after an hour hit the slin with food. Then post workout 2 IU and 5 units.
I hit 2 a days on Wed and Saturday. Shoulders and Iso quad/calve work Wed - and Arms Iso hams/calves work - Those days I run 6 IU's. 2 IU pre 1st session 2IU pre 2nd session and 2IU post 2nd session. Double sessions are usually at least 2-3 hours apart allowing for a short nap and a meal. average 20 units of slin on the double days.

Sorry this isnt super organized but I am just trying to get it all out there and then I can answer questions or clarify later.

Anyway Lemme know if you have pinned long esters ED before.

I don’t see the point but I guess you like pinning .

U can get addicted to the process of pinning.not like a heroin addict whose addicted to the actual drug, but the "process"of the actual shot itself. Just be careful bro,sounds like you might be enjoying the process a little too much. Anyway, if you gonna pin every day why not do short esters?good luck

Pinning long esters ED is pointless. Just going to get more scar tissue.

I don't even know why this is becoming a thing.. there's a reason why they have multiple esters..

I don’t think it will make much of a difference just
My .02 cents and I’m a sick individual and I don’t mind pinning ED when necessary just don’t see the point when it’s not.. I would think that the end result with the acne would be the same since you are still putting the same amount into your body if not more and the way the Esther is don’t think it would make a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Good luck man. If you just want to use smaller pins get some 27 or 30g and just use those.....

U can get addicted to the process of pinning.not like a heroin addict whose addicted to the actual drug, but the "process"of the actual shot itself. Just be careful bro,sounds like you might be enjoying the process a little too much. Anyway, if you gonna pin every day why not do short esters?good luck

From the initial post to this one the both make as much sense as "lining people up alphabetically by height"..lol

IML Gear Cream!
I feel better pinning EOD with Long esters, perhaps less aromatizing and my HCT is a few points lower as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even know why this is becoming a thing.. there's a reason why they have multiple esters..
Because of the research station guy. He says the body can only process X amount of testosterone per day or whatever. Which seems ridiculous because that's the entire point of long esters. Maybe the guy is right though, who knows

I pin long esters every other day unless I'm cruising.

Most of that is just due to volume of injections but, I can notice a difference personally between 2 pins a week vs 3 or more.

The every day idea for what they're preaching, "you can only use this much every day" is hokum though.

You're only going to use what you can metabolize effectively no matter the dose.

But, I'm also not trying to scam people telling them I know the "drug secret" so.

Because of the research station guy. He says the body can only process X amount of testosterone per day or whatever. Which seems ridiculous because that's the entire point of long esters. Maybe the guy is right though, who knows
He said, 75 or 125mg per day. Can't remember.

I would like to see where he gets this info.

Over at PM several guys were pinning their trt dose ED and getting higher peak levels and less estrogen conversion.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

More pins = more peaks

More peaks = more estrogen peaks

More estrogen peaks and valleys = more acne.

Your acne might get worst .

In for updates.

Ps, hows your diet and water intake?

Last edited:

He got it from 1 study.

I think this dude "more plates more dates" did a video on him ,

Logically I could see how a limit must exist -- there are only so many AR receptors in all the cells of the body that will do anything with free T, and that T has a half-life of elimination that is independent of finding any AR receptors, i.e. they don't get eliminated by the receptors, just used for a little while. So, if you have low levels of AR receptors and pin 10g of T per week, most of that T may be under- or even non-utilized before it's pissed out.

We know that those AR receptors up-regulate over time in response to higher T levels, but that's just raising that limit, not abolishing it.

No idea here about the actual numbers tho.

Over at PM several guys were pinning their trt dose ED and getting higher peak levels and less estrogen conversion.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It also has to do with their SHBG.

More pins = more peaks

More peaks = more estrogen peaks

More estrogen peaks and valleys = more acne.

Your acne might get worst .

In for updates.

Ps, hows your diet and water intake?

Well I think you're right....numerically. You will get more peaks by default but I think when you look at the severity of the peaks you might see that ED pin wouldn't cause as great of a fluctuation because of the dose.

I'm in no way advocating for the ED pinning but from what I've read it is used medically and some people do report lower e2 problems on TRT doses. I think it's worthwhile for everyone to experiment regardless of the popular opinion but I'm not sure that you will see a huge difference other than the amount of pins you run through due to the super-physiological doses.

Like someone else said, I only do this if volume is an issue.

Get Shredded!
Every day is a little excessive but theirs certainly a benefit to pinning long esters EOD which is what I’ve been doing myself for the past three years or so

From the initial post to this one the both make as much sense as "lining people up alphabetically by height"..lol

I literally laughed out loud on this one bro ... Im definitely using that line lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Every day is a little excessive but theirs certainly a benefit to pinning long esters EOD which is what I’ve been doing myself for the past three years or so

please explain?

Just finished pinning every day for 16 weeks. 525 cyp/575 eq. Bumped the eq to 700 around week 12. I would not do it again. Estrogen was easier to keep in check and test levels on low side were the same as I get pinning twice weekly. Usually a 7x responder to test and blood work showed the same. No difference in back acne but I get it worse on trt dose anyways. The biggest difference I could actually FEEL was that my peak levels were not quite as high as they are on twice weekly pins.
I am going to try this soon.

Currently running 500 test, 400 tren, 400 eq EW. Going to change compounds up sorta. Basically dropping tren soon, and upping test.

Starting Monday I am going to change from pinning E3D to ED.

But im going with a 30g 1/2 in slin pin for the ED pins. 3 pins per day. Interested to see if this improves my bacne and overall sides. Pinning long esters E3D is relatively effective at minimizing sides for me, but I bought a ton of slin pins that are a lil too big for normal GH shots 2-3 times a day. Sooooooo, I figured I can probably get IM in a lot of spots even with just a 1/2 inch pin.

Im going to 750 test, 400EQ.
Recently implemented GH and Slin so I wanna pull Tren so I can get more sleep and still stay lean and grow.
Typically I run 4IU gh on training days with 10 units of slin 2 IU pre and 2 IU post with 5 units pre and 5 units post. I like to hit the GH fasted, do cardio, then after an hour hit the slin with food. Then post workout 2 IU and 5 units.
I hit 2 a days on Wed and Saturday. Shoulders and Iso quad/calve work Wed - and Arms Iso hams/calves work - Those days I run 6 IU's. 2 IU pre 1st session 2IU pre 2nd session and 2IU post 2nd session. Double sessions are usually at least 2-3 hours apart allowing for a short nap and a meal. average 20 units of slin on the double days.

Sorry this isnt super organized but I am just trying to get it all out there and then I can answer questions or clarify later.

Anyway Lemme know if you have pinned long esters ED before.

I would ask why not just pin prop daily.. that is what that ester is for. Or ace.. but I’m much more curious how your modeling career is going. see your agency is Instagram! You made it bro!!
Ill bet you can taste that ifbb pro card too! Last place in classic physique? That’s like, almost a win at the “O” right?
banged any imaginary cops lately?

Lolz, it would seem you can’t have a cry baby bitch fit and try to disband this chat can you bro? I missed you...

Interesting feedback, I didnt read every thing but it seems a lot like of people think its not beneficial.

Hi Gainz (Northern) did you make a username just for me, damn... haha! lol still salty af I see. Cool lol, not gonna even engage on all that underhanded, toxic crap man. Get over it.

Wesley good to see you sir. Looks like DT and a lot of the old crew are here.

Mainly less influx of hormone should = less of a peak and less estro conversion. It will be more consistent but instead of 250 test coverting e3d the peaks and valleys should be incredibly minimal.

Who knows maybe it wont make a difference, but pinning with 30g 1/2 in slin pins ED wont make much of a difference to me. If my bacne clears up ill let you know. Starting this Monday. theres a few veriables here though with pulling tren out, upping test etc....

Just to clarify since some people put "words in my mouth" in a way. I have no clue who the research station guy is or what this theory on test absorption being limited is. I simply figured, more frequent injections = less volume of hormone to convert at one time = more stable blood serum levels = less side effects.

Back