• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your experience with methylstenbolone

Odi4796

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This stuff seems to make me go tank mode. I’m running 50 dmz with 20 my switch to 30 msten and it’s pretty retarded. I mean dbol doesn’t compare. I know anabolic ratios doesn’t mean shit but this one comes in at 600 which is interesting atleast.

anyone like msten?

Love msten. Wish it was still readily available otc.
Oh but it is. What’s your experience with it?

im up10 lbs in water after 3-4 days along with dmz as well. Already verified the water is from the methylstenbolone. I mean dbol doesn’t even do this shit to me and I’ve had quite a fair amount of dbol

Oh but it is. What’s your experience with it?

im up10 lbs in water after 3-4 days along with dmz as well. Already verified the water is from the methylstenbolone. I mean dbol doesn’t even do this shit to me and I’ve had quite a fair amount of dbol
DMZ/SD causes a lot of nitrogen retention so that's part of the weight.

You're running both together? Sounds like that'll make your liver quiver. I'm assuming on top of test?

50 dmz and 30msten? Thats an insane dosage.

I get huge off 15mgs of each and yeah man, that is very toxic at those dosages.

The back pumps must be brutal..

I have had high end MSten aka Iron Forged's version and that stuff is gold. As good as any other AAS.

You do realize that is simply an unscheduled AAS?

DMZ/SD causes a lot of nitrogen retention so that's part of the weight.

You're running both together? Sounds like that'll make your liver quiver. I'm assuming on top of test?
Yeah

- - - Updated - - -

I have had high end MSten aka Iron Forged's version and that stuff is gold. As good as any other AAS.

Yes fully aware of what it is

Love them both but I never needed that dosage.

Just got a couple bottles with a big sale. Excited to try it in the coming year!

Just got a couple bottles with a big sale. Excited to try it in the coming year!

Where can u get that? Totally out of the loop here someone help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can u get that? Totally out of the loop here someone help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got it from viciouslabs.net, but seen it some other placea too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yup I am pretty sure he is.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I need to go sign up there and reach out to him. I've 'known' that dude for a long ass time. He's good people.

The only experience I had with methylstenbolone is the original IDS mass tabs. Those things were the shit. Solid strength and mass increases in a short time.

Anybody try the Renegade brand DMZ before it vanished? That was my first real gear experience. Nice gains but would’ve been better had I known what I was doing then.

Get Shredded!
Well my strength has gone nuts I’m hitting 10 lb prs on most compound lifts in a week. I’m up like over 10 lbs after meals

ive done superdrol didn’t do this to me
msten chemical make up has a bit of pheraplex superdrol and M1t all in one (which doesn’t mean it’s stronger) but I seem to respond very well to it.

i don’t think I’ll ever kickstart another way ever again. Plus I don’t feel like shit and I just did leg day and I swear I could go back and do it all over again even though my legs are pretty wrecked. In fact I’m compulsively going to the gym this week like I don’t wanna take a day off. This stuff is something else I wish I’d tried it earlier. But I swear it’s gotta be with the dmz. The dmz is huge for me as well. That was my first cycle and I gained 20lbs not even eating 500 calories over maintenance.

tomorrow is supposed to be my day off and I know I’m going to be impulsive and go do back day because I can’t take a break

also regarding superdrol. If I can find the article- apparently there are two different forms of it and one binds to the androgen receptor 150 times stronger and the other does basically nothing I wonder which form the ugls are getting

Last edited:
The only experience I had with methylstenbolone is the original IDS mass tabs. Those things were the shit. Solid strength and mass increases in a short time.
Those had superdrol in them in some batches they synthesized the msten from it so there was some left over

This stuff? Ordered this years ago before ever using gear..but never used it....Its good stuff huh?? Looks like mines already got NAC added in too, kinda cool.

Maybe Ill have to try it out. Whats a good dose and length to run it at.

Attachments

• 20191209_110013.jpg
    20191209_110013.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 12
  • 20191209_105956.jpg
    20191209_105956.jpg
    971.6 KB · Views: 13
This stuff? Ordered this years ago before ever using gear..but never used it....Its good stuff huh?? Looks like mines already got NAC added in too, kinda cool.

Maybe Ill have to try it out. Whats a good dose and length to run it at.
depends how u respond man, 20-30 is a good dose run it at 30 u got 60. Caps this plus 50 dmz has my bench up 15lbs in a week on working sets mind you I’m a couple months into my cycle already as well

The back pumps are probably absolutely debilitating..

Back